"What is POTW?" Summer Kickoff Edition of Post of the Week - May 24, 2009

POTW Bot

Sorry for the delay with the Post of The Week. We will soon be back to doing this every week, I apologize for the delay. Great job though everyone there were a ton of great posts.

Here is this weeks winner. It combines current events, humor and football. If he would have worked in a pancake joke it would have been better. But we will take what we can get.

The Winner:

Topic: TJ for Braylon very possible

Quote:

Originally Posted by snow_monkey

We need a WR badly, but Edwards couldn't catch the swine flu at a pig farm.

The Nomination: "hahahahahah" jaspegs

Great job and congratulations snow monkey.

Please remember to nominate a post all you have to do is click on this button report.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry for the delay with the Post of The Week. We will soon be back to doing this every week, I apologize for the delay. Great job though everyone there were a ton of great posts.

Here is this weeks winner. It combines current events, humor and football. If he would have worked in a pancake joke it would have been better. But we will take what we can get.

The Winner:

Great job and congratulations snow monkey.

Please remember to nominate a post all you have to do is click on this button report.gif

you need to take away the reason thing. The reason we are nominating it is because we think it is the post of the week.

Topic: Is TJ a big time receiver yet?

The Nomination: "Back on topic in a lancemehl thread? Priceless!!!! :rl:" Klecko73isGod

Editor's Note: In Lance's threads I pray they go off topic. Less people get hurt that way.

:rl:

Topic: Check it out, I just spit a hot freestyle FLow, 5 mins, one take-PhiLLy-Stacks

The Nomination: "Damn, that's funny." Sperm Edwards

Editor's Note: DWC Rules.

:rl:

you need to take away the reason thing. The reason we are nominating it is because we think it is the post of the week.

Are you telling me what to do? ARE YOU TELLING ME WHAT TO DO??????

Actually, I am not sure if I can take it away. Much like an evil scientist in a lab we created this automated way of doing things. Basically we revamped the report this post functionality and renamed it. I will look but not sure if the required text can be removed.

I type in POTW. Or LOL. You can use something like that. Or Max is sexy. Whatever you are more comfortable with.

great job JetNationeers and congrats to SnowMon-key...but the "blew a zero" thing was the best one

:rl::rl::rl:

Thanks. I was really proud of the blew a zero line (still not sure if JoeBaby saw it). But I just couldn't pick myself. If laughed the loudest at my own jokes you guys would have to call me T0mShane. :winking0001:

thats because nobody nominates you

I will try harder to post better thoughts. If I start posting a few sentences or possibly even a paragraph at a time, I think people will see the value I can bring to the table. That would be a step in the right direction and is probably the kick start I need to get this thing turned around.

I will try harder to post better thoughts. If I start posting a few sentences or possibly even a paragraph at a time' date=' I think people will see the value I can bring to the table. That would be a step in the right direction and is probably the kick start I need to get this thing turned around.[/quote']

Blackout I think that is the spirit. You go and give this the old college try. Just know that we support you and we believe in you. Good luck son.

Archived