Who says you cant go home again???- Coles excited to be home

Smizzy

Did you forget i started the "fire westoff" thread?

i just cant understand the logic of someone who bashes a coach and then claims that players underachieved in their sh*ttyass system

I'll say it again, tan never had a chance to strive in this system but Coles is still abetter receiver and a better fit for the team

i just cant understand the logic of someone who bashes a coach and then claims that players underachieved in their sh*ttyass system

I'll say it again, tan never had a chance to strive in this system but Coles is still abetter receiver and a better fit for the team

What? How the hell does Sanatan Moss running sideways fall on westoff? Regardless of what Moss did on ST ,the rest of them were sh*t.

I would have still rather had us go after Mason, but I guess Coles will do. But what good is a Coles-Pennington reunion if Penny's arm is going to be in no condition to get him the ball?

dont worry about that, I'm sure Bollinger will develope a good relationship with Coles, McCareins and Grab-My-Crotchery

I think Santana failed to play while injured and began running to the sidelines before even catching the ball. Also there was a slight tendency for alligator arming some balls. I am not saying Coles is the god of wrs but he is tough as nails and is an improvement over Moss.

If anyone believes that this was a stupid trade, report to your local doctor fast. :wink:

I love the deal, I just wish we could have dragged a 3rd or 4th rounder out of the Skins, so we'd be in better position to trade for Jeb Putzier if Denver matches his deal. If they don't match, well hey, extra draft pick.

I have a question for Smizzy. Please explain why Coles can wax poetic about his return to the Jets - but if a player/coach says something positive about the Pats - the standard Smizzy reponse is, "What what is he supposed to say? Of course he's going to say that." Obviously implying that the words may not match the sentiment. However, when a Jest player, past or present, says something they are supposed to say - well, Smizzy is the first to report it as fact.

I have a question for Smizzy. Please explain why Coles can wax poetic about his return to the Jets - but if a player/coach says something positive about the Pats - the standard Smizzy reponse is, "What what is he supposed to say? Of course he's going to say that." Obviously implying that the words may not match the sentiment. However, when a Jest player, past or present, says something they are supposed to say - well, Smizzy is the first to report it as fact.

Why do you always have to start trouble, Garb? Huh? Huh? You're such a rabble-rouser! SUCHA RABBLE-ROUSER! :lol::lol:

I think Santana failed to play while injured and began running to the sidelines before even catching the ball. Also there was a slight tendency for alligator arming some balls. I am not saying Coles is the god of wrs but he is tough as nails and is an improvement over Moss.

he's only missed one game the past 2 years hasn't he?

fact is he has had hammy problems since HS and has played through them but eventually they will catch up to him, hopefully he can get paid big by someone else before they pop on him

Why do you always have to start trouble, Garb? Huh? Huh? You're such a rabble-rouser! SUCHA RABBLE-ROUSER! :lol::lol:

That's what I do best! :lol: Who are you kidding anyway? You need someone like me on this board - and Tx and Kansas and Sey...

Smizz is owned. :wink:

That's what I do best! :lol: Who are you kidding anyway? You need someone like me on this board - and Tx and Kansas and Sey...

No no no. What I NEED is a French nanny with D-cups skipping around my house in booty shorts cooking me cheeseburgers and bringing me Jager shots. You? I like to have around. The Nanny? Moreso.

No no no. What I NEED is a Max in a French nanny outfit with D-cup implants skipping around my house in booty shorts cooking me cheeseburgers and bringing me Jager shots. You? I like to have around. The role playing Nanny Max? Moreso.

I think I am going to be sick.

No no no. What I NEED is a Max in a French nanny outfit with D-cup implants skipping around my house in booty shorts cooking me cheeseburgers and bringing me Jager shots. You? I like to have around. The role playing Nanny Max? Moreso.

I think I am going to be sick.

Good try but my D Cups are ALL NATURAL baby.

Shake what your Momma gave ya! How you like them torpedos?

Archived