ANALISCIOUS CRAZE CAPTIVATES THE NATION

Borgoguy

The United States Treasury has issued a statement claiming that the term Analiscious, is the reason the economy has begun its ascent back to normalcy.

Yeah, try selling THAT to your wife. I'm just gonna shut up and be happy to get what I get.

It is his favorite hobby. Next to riding shotgun, of course. ;)

Supposedly, the Pope will give his blessing to the term analiscious during Sunday services at St. Peter's in Rome. According to a Vatican spokesperson, Sister Dominica Barbara, "His Holiness believes that an energetic, dynamic slogan such as this will captivate the world's youth and herald a new era of prosperity and world harmony." Only time will tell if the pontiff's vision will become a reality.

Supposedly, the Pope will give his blessing to the term analiscious during Sunday services at St. Peter's in Rome. According to a Vatican spokesperson, Sister Dominica Barbara, "His Holiness believes that an energetic, dynamic slogan such as this will captivate the world's youth and herald a new era of prosperity and world harmony." Only time will tell if the pontiff's vision will become a reality.

That's a hell of an assumption right their.

Remember what "I want to buy the world a Coke" did for us, Crush. Analiscious could be the new unifying mechanism to lead us out of this morass.

This will really make the polar bear commercial series pretty interesting. That grunt and smile at the end will take on a hole new meaning.

"His Holiness believes that an energetic, dynamic slogan such as this will captivate the world's youth and herald a new era of prosperity and world harmony."

finish yer sentence borgo. you left off bowlegged choir boys ;)

Many pardons, JW. The aim of the powers that be is to exclude no one from global analization.

Archived