Cody Ransom is a 33 year old minor leaguer for a reason

Morrissey

You guys have unrealistic expectations for this guy. He's doing fine. The season is less than 2 weeks old. What did you expect him to do? he isn't costing us games and that is what's important.

He cost us the game yesterday actually. You know the inning where they scored like 9 runs? Well he threw the 3rd out in the dirt. Pena who is an elite defensive player doesn't throw that ball away.

He cost us the game yesterday actually... you know the inning where they scored like 9 runs? Well he threw the 3rd out in the dirt. Pena who is an elite defensive player... doesn't throw that ball away.

So you know what would have happend the next inning? The way our pen was pitching and the way our bats were silent? He didn't cost us that game. he also doubled and scored the winning run at Tampa 2 days ago.

So you know what would have happend the next inning? The way our pen was pitching and the way our bats were silent? He didn't cost us that game. he also doubled and scored the winning run at Tampa 2 days ago.

Actually, I checked back, that error happened the previous inning. Coke luckily got us out of that inninng.

But, lets be real here. Pena has as many walks in 25 less at bats. He's also a far superior fielder. That alone makes it a no brainer. I didn't expect much from Ransom, but he's been utterly pathetic.

Actually, I checked back, that error happened the previous inning. Coke luckily got us out of that inninng.

But, lets be real here. Pena has as many walks in 25 less at bats. He's also a far superior fielder. That alone makes it a no brainer. I didn't expect much from Ransom, but he's been utterly pathetic.

I'm fine either way. I am enjoying not having the day to day drama of the ARod soap opera.

His footwear is stylin', though.

I'm fine either way. I am enjoying not having the day to day drama of the ARod soap opera.

This lineup needs A-Rod, this team is going NOWHERE without him, the sooner you realize that, the better. Have you noticed how bad we have been vs. LHPers? (Kazmir, Lee) Sooner A-Rod gets back.. the better.

I doubt Ramiro Pena would really fare any better....always thought the Yankees needed to do more to replace A-Rod when he went down. Hell, signing someone like Easley who is still a FA would have been a nice addition (Probably too late for that now as by the time he gets into game shape, A-Rod will be back). Still, have to think there's a small trade that could be made.

This lineup needs A-Rod, this team is going NOWHERE without him, the sooner you realize that, the better. Have you noticed how bad we have been vs. LHPers? (Kazmir, Lee) Sooner A-Rod gets back.. the better.

I have noticed a team actually gets some clutch hits and a team that has not been losing b/c of the O but rather a few bad outings by SPs and a couple of bad pen appearances and a team that is 6-3 since they started out 0-2. It's nice not having to hear about what dumb things AROd did on a daily basis or have to watch him come up small when we need him most. Do I want him back? I guess but we are fine for now w/o him.

Archived