David Clowney's New Website

SoFlaJets

Can we sign little bro to a futures contract??? ***** the draft, let's just start breeding our current players and signing their kids.

I demand you change your avatar ASAP! :)

I got dibs on all Kenny Powers stuff around here.

For those old enough to remember Jonny Lamb Jones, Clowney kinda reminds me of Jones with the blazing speed but unlike Jones, Clowney can catch, run routs and has no fear on the field. Just got this gut feeling about him coming out of TC as one of our starting WR'S. Clowney has that good karma around him, What he's doing for his brother will be rewarded.

Whats next? A Brett Ratliff website?

Hi, I'm Brett Ratliff, a back-up in my entire life until the better Quarterbacks graduated and went to either College or the NFL. Now once again, in the NFL, I serve as the team ballwasher.

Hi, I'm Brett Ratliff, a back-up in my entire life until the better Quarterbacks graduated and went to either College or the NFL. Now once again, in the NFL, I serve as the team ballwasher.

Sounds like Ratliff and ECURB share the same goals in life.. to be a ballwasher.

For those old enough to remember Jonny Lamb Jones, Clowney kinda reminds me of Jones with the blazing speed but unlike Jones, Clowney can catch, run routs and has no fear on the field. Just got this gut feeling about him coming out of TC as one of our starting WR'S. Clowney has that good karma around him, What he's doing for his brother will be rewarded.

heck, I even remember it was Johnny lam jones ;)

yeah, the days of track star experiments are all but over.

clowney emerging would be a HUGE bonus for the jets

Amazing. You can turn any subject into a Ratliff bashing post. Becoming a bit of a one trick pony though ...

Aside from the fact that it's Jets related, any particular reason to crap on a guy who's doing good by someone? He didn't let his brother go into the system, an admirable thing.

I hope Clowney lights up the field for selfish reasons, but I also hope he lights up the field now because he stepped up to the plate in an area where some people in his position would not (no pun intended). It's a nice story, but I guess some would rather read about thugs. I like his confidence, too. Throw it to the Clown Man.

Amazing. You can turn any subject into a Ratliff bashing post. Becoming a bit of a one trick pony though ...

I had a pony that turned tricks once. When I was seven. My uncle Donald turned him out. Made him a dirty, dirty Pony. So sad really. He's in Pony heaven now, where there's lots of oats, fresh hay, butterlfies, and early detection for equine syphilis.

Hey 124 your signature is too tall. Please shrink it. Thanks.

I had a pony that turned tricks once. When I was seven. My uncle Donald turned him out. Made him a dirty, dirty Pony. So sad really. He's in Pony heaven now, where there's lots of oats, fresh hay, butterlfies, and early detection for equine syphilis.

I know this is about off-topic but the gums on your pony, ah, they were to die for. lol.

Archived