Yankees vs. Athletics @ Yankee Stadium

Morrissey

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm starting to feel bad for Ransom, it's so obvious he doesn't belong in the majors, you can see it on his face... that he knows it as well.

I don't see why we don't just start pena. At least he will be a major leaguer one day. We get his glove and he gets some first hand learning on how to hit in the majors.

Does anyone work anymore? I like the day game every so often, but this is getting absurd. I 'd like to watch an entire game at some point this season.

Since I'm on the west coast I just get to listen to the game on the radio and it chews up half of my day. Good times.

That's a profound statement considering Damon dropped a lazy fly ball. Yes, CC somehow caused the drop.

And now a dumb play by Jeter, he should've gone to first.

Posada shouldve stayed at home with a runner on third. Jeter couldnt get the runner at first. Giambi wouldve been out by a mile if Posada wasnt 1/2 way down to first.

CC doesnt look sharp today...again.

Posada shouldve stayed at home with a runner on third. Jeter couldnt get the runner at first. Giambi wouldve been out by a mile if Posada wasnt 1/2 way down to first.

CC doesnt look sharp today...again.

LOL no, you couldn't be MORE WRONG. Cust is a HORRID runner, in baseball terms Posada did the RIGHT thing because it should have been a 1-6-3 double play, his job is to back up first, not to stay at home. Look at the play, Cust would've been out by a mile, when you can get the double play without having to go to home that's what you do.

CC looks fine. What do you want, 0 hits and 15k's a game? Please.

Archived