Yankees vs. Athletics @ Yankee Stadium

Morrissey

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael Kay called Cano's fly out like it had a chance. How is that guy the voice of the Yankees?

Kay & Sterling, New York's finest.

It is high, it is far, it is.....caught on the warning track.

:bag::bag:

Kay & Sterling, New York's finest.

It is high, it is far, it is.....caught on the warning track.

:bag::bag:

I listen to them almost every night when I pickup my wife at the train station. So help me, I punch the dash whenever Waldman goes into her pre-game talk barrage and 'Big John" screws up a call. The worst.

I listen to them almost every night when I pickup my wife at the train station. So help me, I punch the dash whenever Waldman goes into her pre-game talk barrage and 'Big John" screws up a call. The worst.

Fdtn0Z4o8cM

Got home from work during the 12th. Melky and Veras are the heroes. Whoda figured?

That's as good as I've ever seen Veras look...he was lights out.

Good job by Melky, nice to see him come through in a rare start.

Time for bed.

This sound bite plays almost non-stop in my home. No joke, my 10 year-old son does an impersonation of this Waldman clip. I was actually watching that game and thought she had flipped.

Oh trust me, my imitation is killer.

Offense doesn't seem to be the problem. Does anyone know how many innings the Yankee bullpen has pitched this season?

Not sure about how many innings the bullpen has pitched, but it was great today. If Joe went to them in the seventh the game probably wouldn't have gone to extra innings.

This sound bite plays almost non-stop in my home. No joke, my 10 year-old son does an impersonation of this Waldman clip. I was actually watching that game and thought she had flipped.

If I had to listen to the clip everyday I'd try to jab Q-Tips as far into my ear canals as they could possibly go.

If I had to listen to the clip everyday I'd try to jab Q-Tips as far into my ear canals as they could possibly go.

It's become an almost daily ritual. My wife laughs like a nut when my son impersonates Waldman saying, "Of all the dramatic things I've ever seen..." So, of course, he keeps doing it.

It's become an almost daily ritual. My wife laughs like a nut when my son impersonates Waldman saying, "Of all the dramatic things I've ever seen..." So, of course, he keeps doing it.

I was thinking that he was playing the clip of her climaxing to the return of Clemens. Susan Waldman generally makes me want to intentionally damage my hearing.

I was thinking that he was playing the clip of her climaxing to the return of Clemens. Susan Waldman generally makes me want to intentionally damage my hearing.

I want to hear her audition tape. What makes a Yankee executive say, "Yeah! You're our gal. We love your delivery, baseball knowledge, and diction. Welcome aboard!" Plus, Boston is our supreme rival, right? Would you ever hire someone with a thick New England accent like she has to call Yankee games?

I want to hear her audition tape. What makes a Yankee executive say, "Yeah! You're our gal. We love your delivery, baseball knowledge, and diction. Welcome aboard!" Plus, Boston is our supreme rival, right? Would you ever hire someone with a thick New England accent like she has to call Yankee games?

She's been a Red Sox fan her whole life. I remember watching a program on the history of the Red Sox and Waldman is in it singing the version of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" that they play at Fenway.

She's been a Red Sox fan her whole life. I remember watching a program on the history of the Red Sox and Waldman is in it singing the version of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" that they play at Fenway.

I had no idea she was from Mass until I looked her up on wikipedia. She is no Red Sox homer.

She is more of a "I want to have sexual relations with Roger Clemens" kind of woman as she freaked out that day back in 2007.

I had no idea she was from Mass until I looked her up on wikipedia. She is no Red Sox homer.

She is more of a "I want to have sexual relations with Roger Clemens" kind of woman as she freaked out that day back in 2007.

She may not be a homer anymore. But when she was FAN, she always mentioned that she was a lifelong Red Sox fan.

No.

After 1 nice game? Talk about reactionary.

Talking about what we've seen so far this season. Again, I am not a Melky fan but Gardner appears overmatched once again. Only a 2 run single through a drawn in infield yesterday has him over the .220 mark. His OBP is awful as well. After a hot start to spring training Melky pretty much played up to the same level or better and likely would have beat him out with another week or two of games.

Since we've seen 3 years of Melky I guess Gardner deserves a little more rope but not much.

Archived