HAPPY 4/20, MARIJUANA APPRECIATION DAY THREAD

gangreenman

i rolled a airplane blunt lastnight to celebrate the occasion.. for my first time rolling one it came out just like it was supposed to took some pics but i gotta get them off my girld computer... i have to enjoy while it lasts because come May 1st, 2009 im joining Sloemoe in the Retired Potheads club!!

i rolled a airplane blunt lastnight to celebrate the occasion.. for my first time rolling one it came out just like it was supposed to took some pics but i gotta get them off my girld computer... i have to enjoy while it lasts because come May 1st, 2009 im joining Sloemoe in the Retired Potheads club!!

ah...theres nothing like a nice blunt cough

i wouldnt know never tried the stuff.. ive seen the movie Blow like 100 times does that count??? when it comes to drugs im strickly organic :D

IDK either. Ive just seen people who were on it and throw up because they caught a "drip" in the back of their throat.

Haha.

Good luck!

Archived