Check it out, I just spit a hot freestyle FLow, 5 mins, one take-PhiLLy-Stacks

TampaBayJetsFan85

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.myspace.com/stpeteswhiteboi

Str8 freestyle flow, anyone who knows a little something-something about the rap game, knows that dropping a freestyle on the dime aint easy....Some of the best rap artist cant and wont freestyle for ****.

I know a little somethin' somethin' about the rap game, and you have zero future and zero talent. In fact, I will go so far as to say that you will never earn a single dollar in your lifetime making or producing rap music.

Your effort smacks of fail.

Focker out.

I know a little somethin' somethin' about the rap game, and you have zero future and zero talent. In fact, I will go so far as to say that you will never earn a single dollar in your lifetime making or producing rap music.

Focker out.

Im about to get signed and I've been made money off this rap ****, nothing is better when people hate just to hate because that only means that im doing something right

Its easy to say this and that, but if you aint about it...You aint really **** in my eyes, I have zero talent or future or what not? Lets see you drop a freestyle, lets see how you rocking pimp

Im about to get signed and I've been made money off this rap ****, nothing is better when people hate just to hate because that only means that im doing something right

Its easy to say this and that, but if you aint about it...You aint really **** in my eyes, I have zero talent or future or what not? Lets see you drop a freestyle, lets see how you rocking pimp

Can you do a rap about Jet Nation?

Focker out.

This is probably the best post you've ever had. By a significant margin.

Not only is it incredibly true, it's also hilarious, and hurtful.

I have a question, you say people hate, just to hate...

Is it possible that he actually thinks you suck, and isn't just hating just to hate?

Because I think you suck too, and it's not because I just want to hate, it's because it really does suck.

Oh, and EVERYONE on the fringe of the music business is 'about to get signed'.

Also, stop trying to be hood, I'm sure you grew up on a really dangerous cul-de-sac. :rolleyes:

"I've been made money"?

The only thing you are capable of doing like a real rapper is getting shot.

"Check it out, I just spit a hot freestyle FLow, 5 mins, one take-PhiLLy-Stacks"

I sometimes skim thread titles too quickly & initially thought this was a SJ or JGB thread about 5 minutes of hot free-flowing #2 after eating a stack of Philly cheese steaks. I was surprised when I saw its author & then re-read the title correctly. Not my proudest moment, but at least it is the truth.

Rap about cheesy poofs.

And why do you talk like that? And why do you say *****s? You're not black.

I can tell you know nothing about the streets, stick to that office work with that 9 to 5 making about 1,000 a week because im about to get signed ands thats all that matters in my eyes, I guess I got a record deal thats about to pay me because they already know what I bring to the table. Most cats that rap just rap...Me, I have the whole city thats pushing their white boy to the limit.

C

R

A

C

K

E

R

S

Has nothing to do with being white/black, we call the Cops c-r-a-c-k-e-r-s

I have a question, you say people hate, just to hate...

Is it possible that he actually thinks you suck, and isn't just hating just to hate?

Because I think you suck too, and it's not because I just want to hate, it's because it really does suck.

Oh, and EVERYONE on the fringe of the music business is 'about to get signed'.

Also, stop trying to be hood, I'm sure you grew up on a really dangerous cul-de-sac. :rolleyes:

Na, its because you hate! :rolleyes:

chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg

4c44687a.jpg

I can tell you know nothing about the streets, stick to that office work with that 9 to 5 making about 1,000 a week because im about to get signed ands thats all that matters in my eyes, I guess I got a record deal thats about to pay me because they already know what I bring to the table. Most cats that rap just rap...Me, I have the whole city thats pushing their white boy to the limit.

C

R

A

C

K

E

R

S

who you getting signed by Jamie Kennedy??

jamiejennedy_narrowweb__200x413.jpg

C

R

A

C

K

E

R

S

My man, you are weak. Flat out softer than a loaf of bread. You will get laughed at out here homeboy.

I get over 50 messages a day from Artists around St.Pete/Tampa/Orlando and Miami who's been supporting me in this rap game and thats all that matters. I'm about to drop by June-July of this year, and when this **** drops... it's a wrap. All you need is street support down here and FLorida and it's about 100% that your gonna walk away from this **** with millions in the bank, just ask Plies and T-Pain and Ace Hood and the funny thing is...Im about to start working in the same studios and with the same cats that made it happen for these dudes. Hate all you want, say what you say, it happens to everyone but the fact of the matter is this...People that hate will be some of my biggest supporters...As far as money goes, so put it this way...Thanks for all the hate, keep it up, this is why I made this thread...I love the Lames who hate.

This is just one message from a cat who has mad talent as far as a producer goes...It's going down. And for the dummys around here, read the message from bottom to top-not top to bottom

blaze if u got it...

u can see some of "The Lab" my first friend o www.myspace.com/herbalminded

----------------- Original Message -----------------

To: Herbal Minded

I get over 50 messages a day from Artists around St.Pete/Tampa/Orlando and Miami who's been supporting me in this rap game and thats all that matters. I'm about to drop by June-July of this year, and when this **** drops... it's a wrap. All you need is street support down here and FLorida and it's about 100% that your gonna walk away from this **** with millions in the bank, just ask Plies and T-Pain and Ace Hood and the funny thing is...Im about to start working in the same studios and with the same cats that made it happen for these dudes. Hate all you want, say what you say, it happens to everyone but the fact of the matter is this...People that hate will be some of my biggest supporters...As far as money goes, so put it this way...Thanks for all the hate, keep it up, this is why I made this thread...I love the Lames who hate.

This is just one message from a cat who has mad talent as far as a producer goes...It's going down. And for the dummys around here, read the message from bottom to top-not top to bottom

blaze if u got it...

u can see some of "The Lab" my first friend o www.myspace.com/herbalminded

----------------- Original Message -----------------

To: Herbal Minded

This is the studio I'll be in all of Sunday... Dropping nothing but hot FLorida ****. These are the same cats thats worked with Cool and Dre, I plan on dropping two or three tracks with these guys before June-July and I have dudes like Ace Hood, Plies, Luciano Family and Guta Sound records who will all be putting down on this record

www.myspace.com/herbalminded

Keep on showing me that hate JN, I love it

bro im not tryin to hate but your not really helping your case... 50 dollars a hr for studio time in Miami??? what are you going to some dudes back yard in liberty city.. i have homeboys that are on the rise down here and their studio time is like a stack for 8 hrs.... and plus do you know how long Plies and Ace hood been at this they didnt just come out of no where over night.. Ace has been hangin with Khaled and Ross for years before anyone knew who he was... so stop name droppin your gonna end up breaking your foot.. and plies WOW dont look up to him he is just living off his brothers name..

Too funny.....:D

Yeah? Check out this link homie...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=396017463&albumID=7830&imageID=626097

Thats DJ Trans...And when it comes to dropping club hits around here, he's the man you need in your corner and I'm just excited to know that its about to go down.

Put it this way, I could care less about all the negative comments I get around here because it's expected in todays day and age, people hate because thats what haters do...They hate. I love it.

I'm just exicted and blessed to know that I have people in this rap game who really support me, who's really about to take the time and make this happen for me. The same people thats been doing this **** for years now...Are the same people who are taking the time to make this happen and thats a good ass feeling.

Enjoy that link, check out DJ Trans...The clubs are about to be ROCKING "PhiLLy-Stacks" Like it or not.

Put it this way, I could care less about all the negative comments I get around here because it's expected in todays day and age, people hate because thats what haters do...They hate. I love it.

They are jealous at the next M n M.

You will be on TV someday.

Archived