Check it out, I just spit a hot freestyle FLow, 5 mins, one take-PhiLLy-Stacks

TampaBayJetsFan85

Yeah? Check out this link homie...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=396017463&albumID=7830&imageID=626097

Thats DJ Trans...And when it comes to dropping club hits around here, he's the man you need in your corner and I'm just excited to know that its about to go down.

Put it this way, I could care less about all the negative comments I get around here because it's expected in todays day and age, people hate because thats what haters do...They hate. I love it.

I'm just exicted and blessed to know that I have people in this rap game who really support me, who's really about to take the time and make this happen for me. The same people thats been doing this **** for years now...Are the same people who are taking the time to make this happen and thats a good ass feeling.

Enjoy that link, check out DJ Trans...The clubs are about to be ROCKING "PhiLLy-Stacks" Like it or not.

I'm not 'hating', but I thought that email exchange was funny. Just the way you guys express your self's with "na mean" 'ya heard me'. Also I don't see any DJ or clubs in those pics, I agree with LILMICK stop with the name dropping, just do you. Everyone is a rapper nowadays, good luck.

BTW, Plies blows.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is ****ing epic.

Yo, yo, I come onto a message board acting like a tough guy, but truth is I only stand 2 feet high.

My parents drove pick up trucks, but I say I'm from the streets cause I'm a lying ****, My style is so right, my rhymes is so tight, but I still cry every time I look in the mirror.. I'M STILL ****ING WHITE. Why must yall hate on my skillz I'm just a playa with hustlaz mentality, Ima bout to get signed, oh wait, that's not reality.

When I get on the mic I spit I demand respect, yall keep working that 9-5, cause I'll be collecting my welfare check. One luv, Tampagay out.

bro im not tryin to hate but your not really helping your case... 50 dollars a hr for studio time in Miami??? what are you going to some dudes back yard in liberty city.. i have homeboys that are on the rise down here and their studio time is like a stack for 8 hrs.... and plus do you know how long Plies and Ace hood been at this they didnt just come out of no where over night.. Ace has been hangin with Khaled and Ross for years before anyone knew who he was... so stop name droppin your gonna end up breaking your foot.. and plies WOW dont look up to him he is just living off his brothers name..

Good post, I can respect someone like yourself who says how he feels, I respect that. And it's only 50 dollars an hour because I've been talking to this dude for almost two years now and Im from FLorida so he's showing me some support and believe me homie, I know cats that charge 2,000+ for JUST the beat alone and then about 350 an hour for studio time. This aint in "Liberty city" It's in North Miami Beach bro. This is the same studio and the same people that Cool and Dre **** with and thats saying something.

And I know all about Ace Hood and Plies, I knew about Ace Hood when he was younger and called himself Ace Gutta. I been cool with this dude since way before he ever made it and thats the reason why he still ****s with me each and everytime he's around Tampa/St.Pete and what not. I been out here and I'm known by ALOT of artists it's just...I havnt promted myself over the internet, just the streets. But thats about to change. Alot of people say Plies is living in his brothers shoes, why? Because his bro is locked up and Plies is making good music and supporting his family? It's cool... People will say what they say but the fact of the matter is this, HELLL nah I dont look up to Plies (He stays in Tampa now) But having him on a track will help me in MAJOR ways.

This is ****ing epic.

My parents drove pick up trucks, but I say I'm from the streets cause I'm a lying ****, My style is so right, my rhymes is so tight, but I still cry every time I look in the mirror.. I'M STILL ****ING WHITE..

My parents? Pickup truck? My father got killed when I was just a baby so I never knew the man but I knew the reason why he got killed and thats what has kept me out of prison for 23 years now. My moms? She's my everything... Never drove a truck.

Whats up with all this...White/Black BS your talking? How you gonna talk over the computer when you know nothing about me? lol...Think im hill billy? My two brothers and sisters are half PR-(Spanish) and ALL my Nephews and Nieces are 50% Black...I have over 10 Nephews and Nieces. Just because you aint from the hood and loved by "Black people" Doesnt mean every white boy only sticks to "His kind" and honestly...Your making yourself look like the racist you are...

http://www.myspace.com/stpetephillyphil

Thats a link to my family myspace...Just a myspace where I have my family and ****. Check out the 2nd and 3rd on my friends list...Thats my nephew Denzel and Angel... My family is str8 out the hood and one thing about my Nephews and Nieces...They love me for the uncle who I am, they could care less that im... "White"

I have my family, the streets and my city showing me love, I love when clowns such as yourself hate.

Good post, I can respect someone like yourself who says how he feels, I respect that. And it's only 50 dollars an hour because I've been talking to this dude for almost two years now and Im from FLorida so he's showing me some support and believe me homie, I know cats that charge 2,000+ for JUST the beat alone and then about 350 an hour for studio time. This aint in "Liberty city" It's in North Miami Beach bro. This is the same studio and the same people that Cool and Dre **** with and thats saying something.

And I know all about Ace Hood and Plies, I knew about Ace Hood when he was younger and called himself Ace Gutta. I been cool with this dude since way before he ever made it and thats the reason why he still ****s with me each and everytime he's around Tampa/St.Pete and what not. I been out here and I'm known by ALOT of artists it's just...I havnt promted myself over the internet, just the streets. But thats about to change. Alot of people say Plies is living in his brothers shoes, why? Because his bro is locked up and Plies is making good music and supporting his family? It's cool... People will say what they say but the fact of the matter is this, HELLL nah I dont look up to Plies (He stays in Tampa now) But having him on a track will help me in MAJOR ways.

Yea i know right where Cool and Dre's studio is in Opalaca.. ive driven by it many times when i have to go down there for work.. im just tryin to tell you to do YOU.. dont tell people what your gonna do because they wont listen.. you have get all your **** together like make a lil mixtape and then put it out there..

and yea i knew ace hood gutta before he was all that... i played basketball against his ass in high school... but just do you get as many BIG names on your tracks as possible so you can stand out.. because like Rillo said everyone is a rapper now of days.. Best of Luck and remember REAL FCUKS WITH REAL.. so just do you and dont come here for support because its not really the right place for what your trying to accomplish... maybe if you were a country singer but not rappers..LOL

My parents? Pickup truck? My father got killed when I was just a baby so I never knew the man but I knew the reason why he got killed and thats what has kept me out of prison for 23 years now. My moms? She's my everything... Never drove a truck.

Whats up with all this...White/Black BS your talking? How you gonna talk over the computer when you know nothing about me? lol...Think im hill billy? My two brothers and sisters are half PR-(Spanish) and ALL my Nephews and Nieces are 50% Black...I have over 10 Nephews and Nieces. Just because you aint from the hood and loved by "Black people" Doesnt mean every white boy only sticks to "His kind" and honestly...Your making yourself look like the racist you are...

http://www.myspace.com/stpetephillyphil

Thats a link to my family myspace...Just a myspace where I have my family and ****. Check out the 2nd and 3rd on my friends list...Thats my nephew Denzel and Angel... My family is str8 out the hood and one thing about my Nephews and Nieces...They love me for the uncle who I am, they could care less that im... "White"

I have my family, the streets and my city showing me love, I love when clowns such as yourself hate.

Str8? I'm not so sure.

Yea i know right where Cool and Dre's studio is in Opalaca.. ive driven by it many times when i have to go down there for work.. im just tryin to tell you to do YOU.. dont tell people what your gonna do because they wont listen.. you have get all your **** together like make a lil mixtape and then put it out there..

and yea i knew ace hood gutta before he was all that... i played basketball against his ass in high school... but just do you get as many BIG names on your tracks as possible so you can stand out.. because like Rillo said everyone is a rapper now of days.. Best of Luck and remember REAL FCUKS WITH REAL.. so just do you and dont come here for support because its not really the right place for what your trying to accomplish... maybe if you were a country singer but not rappers..LOL

lol, right on right on bro...Yeah, I just made this thread because I know people are gonna hate and when people hate...Thats showing support, believe it or not. lol but real talk...No1 around St.Pete, FLorida or GA knows that im gonna have some of these dudes on tracks when I drop June/July...These people here @ JN mean nothing to me so thats why I put them up on game and imah always do me...Im doing me right now but your right...This place would love some country music.

I get over 50 messages a day from Artists around St.Pete/Tampa/Orlando and Miami who's been supporting me in this rap game and thats all that matters. I'm about to drop by June-July of this year, and when this **** drops... it's a wrap. All you need is street support down here and FLorida and it's about 100% that your gonna walk away from this **** with millions in the bank, just ask Plies and T-Pain and Ace Hood and the funny thing is...Im about to start working in the same studios and with the same cats that made it happen for these dudes. Hate all you want, say what you say, it happens to everyone but the fact of the matter is this...People that hate will be some of my biggest supporters...As far as money goes, so put it this way...Thanks for all the hate, keep it up, this is why I made this thread...I love the Lames who hate.

This is just one message from a cat who has mad talent as far as a producer goes...It's going down. And for the dummys around here, read the message from bottom to top-not top to bottom

blaze if u got it...

u can see some of "The Lab" my first friend o www.myspace.com/herbalminded

----------------- Original Message -----------------

To: Herbal Minded

This is just one message from a cat who has mad talent as far as a producer goes...It's going down. And for the dummys around here, read the message from bottom to top-not top to bottom

blaze if u got it...

u can see some of "The Lab" my first friend o www.myspace.com/herbalminded

----------------- Original Message -----------------

To: Herbal Minded

It's been one of those days here at work, annoying, frustrating, snap somebody's neck kind of frustrating... This thread though, holy **** has this thread put a smile on my face. DWC/TBJF is serious when he says he's gonna make millions on his rap, and those e-mail exchanges, my god, those are pure gold.

Keep up the good work, and for the love of God, when DWC posts his Jetnation rap, please make sure I hear it.

l_ca426ed971ba4ac9ac228f15bc93f431.jpg

Nice picture you have on your MySpace there, Jets fan. No Jets fan would ever wear a Miami jersey under any circumstance.

A nice Flordia team goes real well with a Chicago team too. :rl:

You definitely don't get your style from other rappers, who at least know how to match cities.

FAKE.

l_ca426ed971ba4ac9ac228f15bc93f431.jpg

Nice picture you have on your MySpace there, Jets fan. No Jets fan would ever wear a Miami jersey under any circumstance.

A nice Flordia team goes real well with a Chicago team too. :rl:

You definitely don't get your style from other rappers, who at least know how to match cities.

FAKE.

Cut him some slack, it was Halloween and he was dressed up as Trick Daddy.

F that... NO SLACK FOR YOU!

now evary body from the 313 put ya mother ****in hands up and follow me

now evary body from the 313 put ya mother ****in hands

luck luck

now as he stands tough notice that this man did not have his hands up

this free worlds got you gassed up now whos afrade of the big bad wolf

1,2,3 a to tha 4

1pac 2pac 3pac 4 4pac 3pac 2pac 1 hes pac ur pac no pac none

this guys no mother ****in mc i know evary thing hes gotta say against me i am whith i am a ****in bum i do live in a trailer with my mum,

my boy future is an open tum

i do have a dum friend named chedder bob who shoots him self in his leg with his own gun,

and i did get jumped by all 6 of you chumps,

and wane did **** my girl but im still standing hear screaming **** the free world

now how dare you judge me due you dont know what the **** ive been throug,

but i know some thing about you, you went to crambrook thats a private school

whats amatta dog you embaraced this guys a gangsta his real name is clerance

and clerance sit at home with both parents

and clerance's parents have a real good marrage.

this guy dont wonna battle hes shuck their's no such things as half way crooks

hes scared to death scared to look in his ****in year book **** crambrook

**** a beat i go acapella,

**** poppa dot,

**** a clock,

**** a trailler,

**** evaryone,

im a piece of ****in white trash i say it prouds me,

**** this battle i dont wanna win hear im outy tell these people something they dont know about me.

http://www.myspace.com/stpeteswhiteboi

Str8 freestyle flow, anyone who knows a little something-something about the rap game, knows that dropping a freestyle on the dime aint easy....Some of the best rap artist cant and wont freestyle for ****.

And I thought your were a moron of historical proportions from your posts in the baseball forum.

:face:

has anyone seen those recording booths they have in malls now?? its like the size of a telephone booth and you go in there and record your music obviously... everytime i see someone in there i just wanna run up to it and start beating on the outside of it like a crazed gorilla :rl:

Holy crap that email exchange is hysterical.

What's funny about it is, he's bragging about spending his own money on studio time.

Man, you're so awesome, I wish I could drop $50 an hour to record myself.

PS. I know a little something about recording studios, and good ones, where real artists go, cost around $400/hr

I get the feeling this will be him:

41DCtPr%2BQRL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

What's funny about it is, he's bragging about spending his own money on studio time.

Man, you're so awesome, I wish I could drop $50 an hour to record myself.

PS. I know a little something about recording studios, and good ones, where real artists go, cost around $400/hr

I get the feeling this will be him:

41DCtPr%2BQRL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I prefer this, gives me a grittier more "close to the streets" sound

talkboy.jpg

Archived