Check it out, I just spit a hot freestyle FLow, 5 mins, one take-PhiLLy-Stacks

TampaBayJetsFan85

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get over 50 messages a day from Artists around St.Pete/Tampa/Orlando and Miami who's been supporting me in this rap game and thats all that matters. I'm about to drop by June-July of this year, and when this **** drops... it's a wrap. All you need is street support down here and FLorida and it's about 100% that your gonna walk away from this **** with millions in the bank, just ask Plies and T-Pain and Ace Hood and the funny thing is...Im about to start working in the same studios and with the same cats that made it happen for these dudes. Hate all you want, say what you say, it happens to everyone but the fact of the matter is this...People that hate will be some of my biggest supporters...As far as money goes, so put it this way...Thanks for all the hate, keep it up, this is why I made this thread...I love the Lames who hate.

This is just one message from a cat who has mad talent as far as a producer goes...It's going down. And for the dummys around here, read the message from bottom to top-not top to bottom

blaze if u got it...

u can see some of "The Lab" my first friend o www.myspace.com/herbalminded

----------------- Original Message -----------------

To: Herbal Minded

TBJetsfan, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this messageboard is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A simple no would've been nice. :rl:

I can tell you know nothing about the streets, stick to that office work with that 9 to 5 making about 1,000 a week because im about to get signed ands thats all that matters in my eyes, I guess I got a record deal thats about to pay me because they already know what I bring to the table. Most cats that rap just rap...Me, I have the whole city thats pushing their white boy to the limit.

C

R

A

C

K

E

R

S

Has nothing to do with being white/black, we call the Cops c-r-a-c-k-e-r-s

Shortly (or shorty - which ever you prefer) after you make it big - will you quit posting here? I mean dont they have "my hat is backwards, my pants are down to my boney azz, and I'm tring to be a black dude when I look like a slightly bigger version of Mini Me" message boards that you could feel and groove on? At least until your untimely death. It will be in all the papers so we'll know when to morn and where to send flowers.

Shortly (or shorty - which ever you prefer) after you make it big - will you quit posting here? I mean dont they have "my hat is backwards, my pants are down to my boney azz, and I'm tring to be a black dude when I look like a slightly bigger version of Mini Me" message boards that you could feel and groove on? At least until your untimely death. It will be in all the papers so we'll know when to morn and where to send flowers.

Untimely? You mean he's going to have a long life?

Archived