Jetnation Baseball forum

Scott Dierking

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So essentially, people have free cards to bash the Yanks but when Yankee fans bash another team or something else we're labeled arrogant, bandwagon, etc, etc. Got it.

That's not it and I think you know what SD is talking about.

We have a very good group that came over from JI . There is one overwhelming headache that came along with that in that we have 1 or 2 very knowledgable BB posters who find the need to continually imply that their opinion on everything from a players upside to ball park construction is the ONLY opinion. That becomes a little much. In viewing JI last summer the exact same thing went down.

Here we simply have posters who don't roll over to that nonsense.

MBN - We were discussing Yankee Hater nation and their never ending conspiracy to oppress the Steinbrenner Dynasty and Yankee fans everywhere.

You will be assimilated, resistance is future.

I feel bad for those poor, disenfranchised Yankee fans.

We missed you, please bring sanity back with your visit.

Work is really crazy and with the downsizing going on, I have been traveling a lot more than I used to. Now I am up to 50% of the time. Not a great lifestyle, but the pay and benefits are good, so we put up with it. The kids are either married, or old enough that they don't need "Daddy" home every night anyway.

I do hope to chime in more often though. I missed a bunch of you guys, whether they were fellow Yankees fans, or Mets fans, like yourself, or fans of other teams. GOB, for example. All the Cubbies fans. Etc.

Work is really crazy and with the downsizing going on, I have been traveling a lot more than I used to. Now I am up to 50% of the time. Not a great lifestyle, but the pay and benefits are good, so we put up with it. The kids are either married, or old enough that they don't need "Daddy" home every night anyway.

I do hope to chime in more often though. I missed a bunch of you guys, whether they were fellow Yankees fans, or Mets fans, like yourself, or fans of other teams. GOB, for example. All the Cubbies fans. Etc.

But not the Sox fans?

:banned:

I can relate and am doing the same exact thing. making a buck is tougher and tougher, but better than the alternative.

Good to hear that everyone sounds well.

1ugpreviewgn1.jpg

I'm just curious how he got drunk off of Grape Nehi with Radar O'Rilley in the middle of Dry County, Nebraska, USA.

The truth is, he was probably drunk before he put that shirt on cause you've GOT to be wasted to think you look good in that.

Maybe he's wearing the shirt because he was drinking in a prohibition era style club? So he felt like he needed to dress accordingly to the era.

But not the Sox fans?

:banned:

There are too many of them to pick just 1 out, although I am partial to one specific one, who served this Country in a hostile area, as a member of our armed forces. I respect him greatly, even if he is a Bosox fan.

There are too many of them to pick just 1 out, although I am partial to one specific one, who served this Country in a hostile area, as a member of our armed forces. I respect him greatly, even if he is a Bosox fan.

Me? I didn't know you cared.

I love you, too.

You guys are really distracting this thread.

This is supposed to be about me hating everything Yankees and how that gives me mental defects.

Please stay on course.

I have been receiving some great love mail too. People really take this stuff seriously.

If it makes you feel any better, I had mental defects before I learned to hate the Yankees.

Archived