Ebay Success System?!?!

LiLMiCKMANTLE

018d9.jpg

has anyone seen this in there email and thought about trying it?? just looking for some info Thanks!!

People dont have money to spend on necessities. They arent going to be spending money on Ebay while the economy sucks.

EBay Expected To Post Profit And Sales Declines

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20090422-712732.html

EBay Inc. (EBAY) is expected to post a sharp decline in profit when it reports first-quarter results after the market closes Wednesday, as the online auctioneer struggles to streamline its business amid the down economy.

Jefferies & Co. analyst Youssef Squali said that while eBay has been able to increase the size and selection of its online listings lately, data indicate that its marketplace still saw relatively low levels of Internet traffic in the quarter.

see thats the info i need... because i order the thing(not with my own money) and now i got this guy calling me saying he wants to tech me one on one and he only has time for SERIOUS people that wanna make money :rolleyes:

Selling successfully on ebay isnt difficult. Unfortunately most people tout drop-shippers as the way to sell things, but everyone and their brother are already selling the same thing at a better price than we could.

I've dabbled in EBay selling (and lots of buying!) and the best thing you can do is lots of research on selling and understand the process completely on how to be successful and then find something to sell that people want and that is different or better than other sellers.

Plus I never trust anyone who says they will show me how to make lots of money on ebay... if its so good, he wouldnt sell his "secrets" to just anyone... just remember, you arent the only one getting these secrets.

Selling successfully on ebay isnt difficult. Unfortunately most people tout drop-shippers as the way to sell things, but everyone and their brother are already selling the same thing at a better price than we could.

I've dabbled in EBay selling (and lots of buying!) and the best thing you can do is lots of research on selling and understand the process completely on how to be successful and then find something to sell that people want and that is different or better than other sellers.

Plus I never trust anyone who says they will show me how to make lots of money on ebay... if its so good, he wouldnt sell his "secrets" to just anyone... just remember, you arent the only one getting these secrets.

yea i hear ya.. ive managed a Ebay store as well when i worked for a Rim and Tire company.. ive sent big ass rims all over the world... Finding something that everyone needs or wants is not a easy task so i guess im going to wait for the guy to call me back and see what he has to say... thank LBS

Step one: Write a book or make a CD based guide on how to list EBay items.

Step two: State very obvious but need to know info about Ebay in said guide.

Step three: Sell your guide to people who think you can make them more money than they could somehow make for themselves.

Your on the wrong end of how to get rich on Ebay... you made someone else rich.

#-o

Step one: Write a book or make a CD based guide on how to list EBay items.

Step two: State very obvious but need to know info about Ebay in said guide.

Step three: Sell your guide to people who think you can make them more money than they could somehow make for themselves.

Your on the wrong end of how to get rich on Ebay... you made someone else rich.

#-o

well considering i only spent $1.95 so far he is gonna need to get at 50,000 more dumb people like me to get any kind of good profit

well considering i only spent $1.95 so far he is gonna need to get at 50,000 more dumb people like me to get any kind of good profit

Most people spend much mroe that 2 bucks... wait until you hear what other tools there are available... ;)

Most people spend much mroe that 2 bucks... wait until you hear what other tools there are available... ;)

lol true.. i havent even recieved the thing in the mail yet.. but i do have some guy calling me asking me if im serious about making money and what not... because "they only wanna send this to people that are serious."

lol true.. i havent even recieved the thing in the mail yet.. but i do have some guy calling me asking me if im serious about making money and what not... because "they only wanna send this to people that are serious."

Well if your serious I have a tool that is necessary to reach the financial goals you desire.

Most of my clients get at least xxx% return on their investment and some get even more!

Like I said though, you need to be serious about making this money... if you are not serious you will not make much. Your are serious about making a lot of money right?

Great I will go ahead and get the package in the mail for you and help you set it up properly once it arrives. Now would you like to pay by credit card or check by phone?

Archived