I Am In Rochester, NY What Should I Do?

Maxman

1. H.O.G. HEAVEN! The acronym stands for House of Guitars, a complex of five warehouses packed with everything from guitars to a pair of Elvis' leather pants. Opened in 1964 by three brothers, the music emporium has hosted a list of customers that includes Metallica, Aerosmith, Motley Crue, Jon Bon Jovi, and Ozzy Osbourne. The self-proclaimed "World's Largest Music Store" stocks just about every brand of instrument, including more than 11,000 guitars that range in price from $60 to $50,000!

I don't live there anymore. Most of my former worldy possessions are there, but me, no. :D

Watching the news and they are reporting how major crimes are down 20% in Rochester.

Interesting.

The Strong Museum used to be interesting as an adult museum but it looks as if it's become the Strong Museum of Play. It might be something to do for a few hours, go back in time to memories of toys from your childhood.

"For those of us who are still wacky kids trapped in adult bodies, the Strong Museum in Rochester, NY, is just about the coolest place to spend an afternoon. On permanent display are the National Toy Hall Of Fame and the life-size replica of Sesame Street. There are also other temporary displays which change from time to time.

The Toy Hall Of Fame has a couple of large display cases, each based on the toys of a different decade.

Near these displays was an Atari system set up so you could sit down and play some Pac-Man."

ehh you haters don't know what you're talking about. Rochester is a great place to live. The suburb I live in was in the"top 10 places to live in the country" list in a recent publication.

- with the great weather hitting this weekend you have to hot some of the nicer golf courses. I'd recommend Mill Creek, Bristol Harbor, and Greystone as some of the best.

- Strong is great if you have kids as there's endless entertainment for them while still be entertaining for adults.

- get a garbage plate... just do it.

- if you like shopping head over to Eastview Mall... it's probably the best around here and has a couple nice restaurants as well.

- lyell ave video and news to get your pron on if that's your thing

- if history is your thing you can tour the George Eastman or Susan B Anthony house.

anything you were thinking in particular?

ehh you haters don't know what you're talking about. Rochester is a great place to live. The suburb I live in was in the"top 10 places to live in the country" list in a recent publication.

- with the great weather hitting this weekend you have to hot some of the nicer golf courses. I'd recommend Mill Creek, Bristol Harbor, and Greystone as some of the best.

- Strong is great if you have kids as there's endless entertainment for them while still be entertaining for adults.

- get a garbage plate... just do it.

- if you like shopping head over to Eastview Mall... it's probably the best around here and has a couple nice restaurants as well.

- lyell ave video and news to get your pron on if that's your thing

- if history is your thing you can tour the George Eastman or Susan B Anthony house.

anything you were thinking in particular?

Right now I am thinking I am not going to see squat besides the inside of this hotel room. Too many things are not going well and I have a presentation in a few hours.

:cussing:

Right now I am thinking I am not going to see squat besides the inside of this hotel room. Too many things are not going well and I have a presentation in a few hours.

:cussing:

Apparently sleeping is not on your list of things to do...

Archived