Herm States some Facts..

Savage69

In a Monday Press Conference scheduled for 10:00

AM At Eubank Hall, Jet Coach Herman Edwards is said

to reiterate his statement of 3 years ago when he

said;Lav Coles with be a Jet as long as I'm HC!!

In other news Edwards said Lamont Jordan would

definitely get more carries this year!! No sh*t

Herm ya think??? :lol:

In a Monday Press Conference scheduled for 10:00

AM At Eubank Hall, Jet Coach Herman Edwards is said

to reiterate his statement of 3 years ago when he

said;Lav Coles with be a Jet as long as I'm HC!!

In other news Edwards said Lamont Jordan would

definitely get more carries this year!! No Sh#t

Herm ya think??? :lol:

Yeah but Herm knows it's a fact that you got to brine a tough cut of meat before you can marinate and throw it on the Q!!

We should start a new feature here called "Decoding Herm's Press Conferences." We can create a Herm dictionary, a section on classic Herm phrases, Herm spin-jobs, Herm deflections of blame, etc.

Pick me! Pick me!

Hermy's best line ever:

"You can't coach players"

What a moron.

You guys are so funny. You are taking that out of context.

The line was as a head coach. You can't just coach players like when you were an assistant or in charge of one specific area. Your job as HC requires more than just coaching. Then on this NFL piece, 10 different hc's that followed after Herm, said the same exact thing.

Here I'll give you an example. Belichick once said, "You have no control over how your players play".

That was before The Carolina superbowl. Now BB sounds like a moron if I just take that line out of his discussion. But if you actually go back to the entire discussion. I can tell you why he said that.

It's amazing the level of bias towards this guy.

You guys are so funny. You are taking that out of context.

The line was as a head coach. You can't just coach players like when you were an assistant or in charge of one specific area. Your job as HC requires more than just coaching. Then on this NFL piece, 10 different hc's that followed after Herm, said the same exact thing.

Here I'll give you an example. Belichick once said, "You have no control over how your players play".

That was before The Carolina superbowl. Now BB sounds like a moron if I just take that line out of his discussion. But if you actually go back to the entire discussion. I can tell you why he said that.

It's amazing the level of bias towards this guy.

Nice spin YJF. :wink:

Nice spin YJF. :wink:

It wasn't a spin.LOL

It's the truth. He didn't say, "You can't coach players". That's BS. That's just a patsfan picking on every little thing he says.

It wasn't a spin.LOL

It's the truth. He didn't say, "You can't coach players". That's BS. That's just a patsfan picking on every little thing he says.

Patsfantx is right you are spinning things.

The well known line among coaches you are referring to is "you can't coach the coaches" meaning if you sit there and coach your coaches all day you have no time to coach your players". This has been said many times by Parcells and BB. As far as what BB said. Do you really want to start comparing the two? Either way to say "you have no control over how your players play" is far different than "you can't coach your players"

Once I figure out what PatsFanTX is right about. Then, I'll discuss it.

You know Herm didn't say, You can't coach players. Every coach coaches players. Some better than others.

If you listen to everything Edwards said. Then you'd understand why he said that.

If you hate the guy. You can just take the line out of context and try to make him foolish.

He knows that's not what he meant. He just think it's cute to poke some more fun at him.

That's what PatsFanTX is a master of. Trying as hard as he can to rip The Jets and make them look bad.

Once I figure out what PatsFanTX is right about. Then, I'll discuss it.

You know Herm didn't say, You can't coach players. Every coach coaches players. Some better than others.

If you listen to everything Edwards said. Then you'd understand why he said that.

If you hate the guy. You can just take the line out of context and try to make him foolish.

He knows that's not what he meant. He just think it's cute to poke some more fun at him.

That's what PatsFanTX is a master of. Trying as hard as he can to rip The Jets and make them look bad.

YJF since you have reported that Hermie always

sat with Jordan during Plane trips do you know

who his next seatmate will be who never play

alot??? Also what Hermie said was;You can't

coach Talent!! :wink:

Hey, it could always be worse, y'know. I mean, Steve Mariucci could be your head coach, and he blames everyone from the fans to the owners, excluding himself, of course. And, it's always Joey's fault. At least Herm doesn't blame his players. Always a plus right? :wink:

YJF since you have reported that Hermie always

sat with Jordan during Plane trips do you know

who his next seatmate will be who never play

alot??? Also what Hermie said was;You can't

coach Talent!! :wink:

I didn't report it. Lamont Jordan said it on ESPN Radio during last season.

I am not even going to start getting into the Jordan playing time issue. We have been down this road a zillion times. I'm bored with this topic.

Archived