Hello to all..

TaborJet

Hey Jetnation..

I'm not a big poster, but I believe in the quality of the post. It seems that JI has lost a lot of quality posters. I don't know what happened, and it's really none of my business. But I do enjoy the quality of the posters here on JetNation.

Here's to the 2005 season, and good luck with the new website!

Hey Jetnation..

I'm not a big poster, but I believe in the quality of the post. It seems that JI has lost a lot of quality posters. I don't know what happened, and it's really none of my business. But I do enjoy the quality of the posters here on JetNation.

Welcome TaborJet

Do not be shy get in there and start posting!

Hey Jetnation..

welcome TJ :) quality of posts??? be sure not to bother with any of Tx's post then ... :lol:

enjoy the site ;)

Welcome to JetNation.com, Tabor!!! You'll love it here. And don't pay attention to greengal. Tex is one of the most informed and funniest poster.

oh GGG.. i agree Tx is certianly a SMART A$$!! it takes one to know one. you see my posts are SO informative. LOL ;):lol:

• 2 years later...
Hey guys-

Where does all the OT posts go? In this welcome forum?

Sounds like a good plan to me! We are kind of working that all out now. But your idea sounds as good as any!

Thanks!

Is this how the Lounge was created?

No, I'm glad BP is on board here. He can help Thor carry in the doughnuts every morning.

Yeah, Max is old school. the newer Mods get shipped out every morning to pick up the fatty's Dunkin Donuts. it's not difficult with Thor as my mentor.

Welcome, and you should try posting more.

Having read over 4,000 of his posts I would have to say that isn't really a good idea. There was a reason he used to be quiet.

Not much we can do about it now. :Nuts:

Having read over 4,000 of his posts I would have to say that isn't really a good idea. There was a reason he used to be quiet.

Not much we can do about it now. :Nuts:

I never took my own advice. No quality posts, either!

Archived