Need help starting up new football fan forum

GangGreen

I'm looking to make a new sports fansite for football and I'm going to need some help rising to the top. Out of all the forums I'm on, this seems like a pretty good place to go, where there are real sports fans here who like to root for the pro teams. I don't have a whole lot of experience making websites, and don't really have money to spend on it, but sports sites have to start somewhere. I'm looking, currently, for a template designer who will work cheaply, or show me how to make my own template. Again, I don't have a whole lot of money, but you'd still be making something. If I can't find a designer, I'm currently looking for a football-related template and some free forums. I think I'll use Free Webs as my free website host, and I'm looking for some dedicated staff and members. Again, I don't really have the money to spend, but I just want to create a great community forum that can be a home to any and all sports fans. I want to try and create a site similar to "footballsfuture.com" and sites like "realgm.com". Also, for those who participate, you can help in naming the site and help making the logo.

I'd like to go back to school to get my masters degree but don't have much money to spend. Anyone wanna pay part of the tuition for me? Again, I don't have much money to spend but you wouldn't have to pay the whole thing..

:roll:

I'm looking to make a new sports fansite for football and I'm going to need some help rising to the top. Out of all the forums I'm on, this seems like a pretty good place to go, where there are real sports fans here who like to root for the pro teams. I don't have a whole lot of experience making websites, and don't really have money to spend on it, but sports sites have to start somewhere. I'm looking, currently, for a template designer who will work cheaply, or show me how to make my own template. Again, I don't have a whole lot of money, but you'd still be making something. If I can't find a designer, I'm currently looking for a football-related template and some free forums. I think I'll use Free Webs as my free website host, and I'm looking for some dedicated staff and members. Again, I don't really have the money to spend, but I just want to create a great community forum that can be a home to any and all sports fans. I want to try and create a site similar to "footballsfuture.com" and sites like "realgm.com". Also, for those who participate, you can help in naming the site and help making the logo.

1) Invite Pats fans. It has worked for Sean and Phil. Apparently, we are like a$$holes. We have an opinion and share them with everybody whether they want to hear it or not. Plus, we are 'reportedly' SME on everything because of Belichick.

2) Surround yourself with smart people. It has worked for Sean and Phil. You do not think Max is smart enough to run this place? This is a dated reference, but Max is Remington Steele. That is if Remmington Steele was a middle age pasty out of shape white guy. He is the face of the organization, but is not the brains behind it.

3) Have a brand name. It has worked for Sean and Phil. When you think of pancakes you think of? JI. When you think of anything gay you think of? JN. You want to be considered a brand name when people think of sports.

I'd like to go back to school to get my masters degree but don't have much money to spend. Anyone wanna pay part of the tuition for me? Again, I don't have much money to spend but you wouldn't have to pay the whole thing..

I never said I wouldn't pay, I will, just not like $1000

and can those that pay for you get to do some of the homework too??? lol

This is a dated reference, but Max is Remington Steele. That is if Remmington Steele was a middle age pasty out of shape white guy. He is the face of the organization, but is not the brains behind it.

Dear God, you are old, but I'm sure some of the mods would disagree about Pierce Brosnan being pasty and out of shape.

Dear God, you are old, but I'm sure some of the mods would disagree about Pierce Brosnan being pasty and out of shape.

No, I was saying Max is pasty and out of shape. And yeah...I am what I am.

Dear McDonalds HQ,

I'd like to create a Burger Restaurant. Like this one...a cool one. You guys are great!

Maybe I'll "flame broil" or something...which would be better?

I also need a good name. I'm thinking "magnum burger - home of the Big Mag".

What are your thoughts?

-Jerry

Archived