Yankees vs. Tigers @ Comerica Park

Morrissey

NEW YORK YANKEES

VS.

DETROIT TIGERS

100px-NewYorkYankees_PrimaryLogo.svg.png................100px-Detroit_Tigers_logo.svg.png

Tonight: LHP CC Sabathia (1-1, 4.81) vs. RHP Justin Verlander (0-2, 9.00), @ 7:05, YES

Tuesday: RHP Phil Hughes (0-0, 0.00) vs. RHP Edwin Jackson (1-1, 2.77) @ 7:05, YES

Wednesday: RHP Joba Chamberlain (0-0, 3.94) vs. RHP Rick Porcello (1-2, 3.75) @ 7:05, YES

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CC did really pitch well, if giving up for runs can ever be considered pitching well.

Twice the Yanks had 2 on with no one out and did not score. These are the things that doom you.

Still early. No A-Rod, no Wang (just some impostor) and it seems like there is no CF at the moment. And Damon looks pathetic these last couple of games. He must really be hurting, and not letting on. But with Nady down, and Matsui relegated to DH duty only, the OF is thin.

CC did really pitch well, if giving up for runs can ever be considered pitching well.

Twice the Yanks had 2 on with no one out and did not score. These are the things that doom you.

Still early. No A-Rod, no Wang (just some impostor) and it seems like there is no CF at the moment. And Damon looks pathetic these last couple of games. He must really be hurting, and not letting on. But with Nady down, and Matsui relegated to DH duty only, the OF is thin.

Agreed mbn. No way can you be upset at CC's game yesterday. He pitched well for you guys.

G.O.B. checking in to take his lumps. :lol:

O M F G - I just froze my ass off for 2 hours and 45 minutes (And left in the top of the 8th!!) to watch that debacle unfold before my eyes. :bag:

Hughes and Jackson both pitched well.

The Tigers cavelcade of comedy in the 7th was unbelievable. 10 runs, 8 unearned? Wow.

Nice game by the Yanks. Let's hope Rick Perry, Brandon Lyon & Nate Robertson catch the swine flu after the game.

Archived