Not saying that Sanchez will = Peyton but

afosomf

Where does your wife keep them?

Why don't you go look to what I was replying to you dork. Here is my quote which was in response to assmop's saying Sanchez was a better prospect then Stafford.

Again, when he came out, he was projected to be mid-first round. That is not the 4th/5th best player.

UMMM By the time the draft was held after the combine and the pro days

and the IW's ...Sanchez was rated higher than Stafford by most Analysts

In fact which analyst preferred Stafford over Sanchez skippy..can you name one?

UMMM By the time the draft was held after the combine and the pro days

and the IW's ...Sanchez was rated higher than Stafford by most Analysts

In fact which analyst preferred Stafford over Sanchez skippy..can you name one?

And yet, it was always Stafford going first.

BTW McShay.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft09/insider/columns/story?id=4095815

they both like Sanchez better, they both knew Detroit liked stafford better

thus they predicted him 1st

Both said that stafford will bust before Sanchez

Then why was everyone and their brother putting Stafford 1st? He is the better prospect because he has a better arm and experience.

That is a no brainer and it is not about their respective skills. Put Sanchez in Detroit and his career will be labeled a bust.

I think Sanchez will have a better career because Detroit is a blackhole and will destroy him. The jets is a much better situation.

Then why was everyone and their brother putting Stafford 1st? He is the better prospect because he has a better arm and experience.

That is a no brainer and it is not about their respective skills. Put Sanchez in Detroit and his career will be labeled a bust.

I think Sanchez will have a better career because Detroit is a blackhole and will destroy him. The jets is a much better situation.

Mcshay had Stafford as 7th best player avail

their Mock is based upon who they think will draft based on all the team reports

Mcshay had Stafford as 7th best player avail

their Mock is based upon who they think will draft based on all the team reports

So Detroit did not need a QB? :rolleyes:

Yes, I saw that Scouts Inc rating of players and guess who is 8th? :Nuts:

Sanchez was not even a Top 5 guy until about week ago when it was reported he would go to Seattle.

And it's retarded to compare a rookie who played one season in college and zero in the NFL to a future HOF QB.

read their analysis Skippy

Many thought Leaf would be better than Peyton

Get off the phucking train now...feel better

I think Jet fans are way too desperate to have the next Namath and will back anyone. Then again, they are very quick to jump off that bandwagon as well. God forbid Sanchez leads the Jets to a 3-13 record in 2009, 90% of you will have his head on a phucking platter.

I think Jet fans are way too desperate to have the next Namath and will back anyone. Then again, they are very quick to jump off that bandwagon as well. God forbid Sanchez leads the Jets to a 3-13 record in 2009, 90% of you will have his head on a phucking platter.

not me....if we win 6 i'll be surprised.

Yep, we as Jets fans really need to lower our expectations and be patient with Mark. Some of the stuff I read on this board people are already calling him a 'franchise' QB, and you better jump aboard the bandwagon now. If he tanks the first year, its not gonna be pretty @ all, like you mentioned.

His head is already on a platter, we are just looking for any excuse to eat it and spit it out.

read their analysis Skippy

Many thought Leaf would be better than Peyton

Get off the phucking train now...feel better

What's with you calling people Skippy?

I don't need to be on a train, I wait to see how the player does on the field. I don't like the fact we gave up picks to get him and Greene but the FO believes these guys can play so I'm going to wait and see before I compare them to Manning or Leaf and Riggins or Houston, Skippy.

Archived