Sanchez's Arm Strength

JMJ

If I'm still actively posting on this forum in a few years, I am going to cry.

:-P

You will be here. Something about this place is addicting. Maybe it is a misery loves company kind of thing. Maybe it is the homo jokes. Either way, you will be here.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This isn't evaluating talent. It's fiction. You'll know how good Sanchez is on a covered deep out as soon as he actually throws one.

Mayock saw every throw in his Pro day...He is an honest analyst

If he is convinced...I am convinced...get on the train

He was all over matt ryan when most thought of him as soso.

Cutler;)

No way Cutler can throw that far from his knees... not a chance... he relies on mechanics... not a bad thing of course...

Russell and Leftwich are two guys I think have hit big #'s when throwing from their knees...

The notion that proficiency at the deep out is something that can be discerned by watching a guy throw at pro day is itself dishonest.

Yes and no...

Can you be sure he will be able to do it while on the move avoiding the rush with pads and a CB waiting to jump it?

No...

You certainly can be sure he has the arm to do it... you would know if he didnt have the arm to do it.

No way Cutler can throw that far from his knees... not a chance... he relies on mechanics... not a bad thing of course...

Russell and Leftwich are two guys I think have hit big #'s when throwing from their knees...

It was Kyle Boller.

Jeesh, it was so advertised and shown so much on ESPN (pre-NFL Network), that I'm surprised that you all forgot it.

it was a joke...hellooooooooooooooo

Archived