Vick to be released from prison May 20th

lawngnome o-line

Sad thing is he probably had to pull some strings that get that $10 an hour job.
What's so sad about it? He's responsible for his own downfall. If you mean it's sad that he pissed his good fortune I guess I can see your point, but I don't feel sorry for the guy by any means.

I'm just waiting for the idiotic 'argument' to resurface that dogs mean more than people.

What's so sad about it? He's responsible for his own downfall. If you mean it's sad that he pissed his good fortune I guess I can see your point, but I don't feel sorry for the guy by any means.

I'm just waiting for the idiotic 'argument' to resurface that dogs mean more than people.

I think it's more an indictment on the economy than anything else. A $10/hr construction job is quite competitive these days. Construction is pretty dead all over the country, and indeed, globally as well.

Why is everyone getting no vick he made his mistake and he has served his time..

People are allowed to purchase rifles and go hunt deer and other animals but people cant fight dogs?

Thats whats wrong with this country to me both deer hunting and dog fighting is wrong but since money is placed on dog fighting its illegal.. the government does not make anything legal in which they can not profit directly off of.. example (WEED) WHY IS WEED ILLEGAL? THEY CANT TAX IT OR CONTROL IT..

Animals are animals point blank period.. u shouldnt be able to just walk in the woods shoot a deer n take ya ass home or take the head of the deer and put it on your wall.. It is not humane niether is dog fighting..

And ppl including those in the nfl have done far worse things and have been allowed to play so why shouldnt mike..

give me a break

People are allowed to purchase rifles and go hunt deer and other animals but people cant fight dogs?

are you really comparing the 2? think about what's involved in hunting and dog-fighting. i'm not a hunter, but with this argument i guess fishing should be outlawed as well. :rolleyes:

Why is everyone getting no vick he made his mistake and he has served his time..

Thats whats wrong with this country to me both deer hunting and dog fighting is wrong but since money is placed on dog fighting its illegal.. the government does not make anything legal in which they can not profit directly off of.. example (WEED) WHY IS WEED ILLEGAL? THEY CANT TAX IT OR CONTROL IT..

Animals are animals point blank period.. u shouldnt be able to just walk in the woods shoot a deer n take ya ass home or take the head of the deer and put it on your wall.. It is not humane niether is dog fighting..

And ppl including those in the nfl have done far worse things and have been allowed to play so why shouldnt mike..

give me a break

:face:

Wow, just wow.

I don't know where to begin.

I think it's more an indictment on the economy than anything else. A $10/hr construction job is quite competitive these days. Construction is pretty dead all over the country, and indeed, globally as well.
Well, I guess seeing as some guy whose name I'm not supposed to mention unless I'm showering him with rose petals and gumdrops wants to 'level the playing field'...Pun intended, of course. :P

Let Vick shovel dog s hit. I'm not begrudging him a living, but I really don't want to see this guy put on an NFL uniform ever again. Let him reinvent himself and find a way to support himself anywhere but there. "But he doesn't know how to DO anything else!" That's his problem.

Archived