Jets Sanchez jerseys at Modell's already

I'm going to hold out until Sanchez proves he doesn't suck before I spend any money on that... but thanks.

Same here

Every time I see a Gholston jersey, .

Glad I bought the bootleg, but still pisses me off :face:

Currently I have waisted money on Boomer Esiason, Ken O'Brien, Neil O'Donnell, Glenn Foley, Keyshawn Johnson, Brett Favre, and Santana Moss among others I'm prolly forgetting. When the Jets prove they are capable of getting a player that doesn't suck I will buy another jersey.

Currently I have waisted money on Boomer Esiason, Ken O'Brien, Neil O'Donnell, Glenn Foley, Keyshawn Johnson, and Santana Moss among others I'm prolly forgetting. When the Jets prove they are capable of getting a player that doesn't suck I will buy another jersey.

Thats why I only have Revis. The only other Jet I would consider buying at this point would be Leon.

I gave up my Chadwick jersey to the Salvation Army.

Currently I have waisted money on Boomer Esiason, Ken O'Brien, Neil O'Donnell, Glenn Foley, Keyshawn Johnson, Brett Favre, and Santana Moss among others I'm prolly forgetting. When the Jets prove they are capable of getting a player that doesn't suck I will buy another jersey.

keyshawn was a good reciever. i really do not agree with that statement. as for the rest i can not seem to argue.

keyshawn was a good reciever. i really do not agree with that statement. as for the rest i can not seem to argue.

He was great for 2 of the 4 years he was actually here. Just too much money spent on too many players that leave or suck or both. Namath is about the only Jersey I have that I've gotten my money out of.

Question for 124 (you have Modell's connection, right?)

Are the jerseys Modell's is selling have the new NFL shield? The NFL introduced it's new shield (3D ball, 8 stars, and "L" that is not curved).

The jerseys Modell's sold last year still had the old NFL shield, even the Favre jerseys which was stupid.

Just wondering if they caught up.

Question for 124 (you have Modell's connection, right?)

Are the jerseys Modell's is selling have the new NFL shield? The NFL introduced it's new shield (3D ball, 8 starts, and "L" that is not curved).

The jerseys Modell's sold last year still had the old NFL shield, even the Favre jerseys which was stupid.

Just wondering if they caught up.

Yes the Sanchez jerseys do have the new shield.

Archived