Undrafted Free Agent Northern Illinois Britt Davis

worldpro2

I said it on all the Dallas Cowboys Message Boards years ago about NIU WR SAM HURD and everyone thought I was crazy. Although they all told me I was right in the long run. Let me explain. Britt Davis is going to be a good backup WR for the JETS. He is a former All American High School QB and he did not switch to WR until his red shirt freshman year in college in which he had 42 catches for 441 yards playing 3rd WR behind Sam Hurd(Cowboys) and Shatone Powers(Arena League star). The next year he caught 57 passes for 731 yards with a 9 catch 163 yard performance againt Toledo,a 5 catch 115 yard game against Ball State and he also caught 5 passes against then #1 Ohio State University that year. He was a potential draft pick at this point but the next season he was injured but still caught 33 balls for 391 yards and after a coaching change his senior was terrible where he only played in 7 games and caught for 113 yards. However, after a serious training schedule before the draft he boosted his 40 yard dash to 4.44. http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=13800&draftyear=2009&genpos=WR

The Jets did not draft a WR and so far Britt Davis is the only free agent WR the Jets have signed. Remember I told you'll.

welcome to jetnation mr. davis

:rl:

I do like UDFA time because we become like Verizon all of a sudden. All the new Jets bring their friends and family network our way.

Good luck to all the UDFA's. Go Jets!

:rl:

I do like UDFA time because we become like Verizon all of a sudden. All the new Jets bring their friends and family network our way.

Good luck to all the UDFA's. Go Jets!

Yes by all means good luck. I love it when one of these under dogs makes it.

• 3 months later...

Archived