Fast Mafia - Crazy Cops signup

Doggin94it

Going to hold off on JI/JN mafia for a week to let people unwind from the last one (and to take into account a scheduling conflict or two). In the interim, I'll run a game or two of Fast Mafia. The setup is simple: 6 players. 1 SK, 1 Doc, 1 Sane Cop (gets valid results), 1 paranoid cop (gets only guilties), 1 insane cop (gets opposite results), 1 naive cop (gets only innocents)

Sign up here - if we get more than 6 players, we'll overflow them to a separate game:

Game 1:

1) BG

2) Crusher

3) Norway

4) JVoR

5) EY

6) Vicious

Game 2 (starts Monday)

1) JiF

2) Slats

No scum? No townies? The serial killer verses the cops then?

exactly. the cops/doc are the townies.

the game will start at night, so there will only be two lynches, maximum, before the game ends

alignment (innocent/guilty) but not role will be revealed when a player dies

the game will start at night, so there will only be two lynches, maximum, before the game ends

I think that sounds pretty cool. Help with my fix for some mafia. Im in.

Those alternate cop roles sound like a blast. Make sure you give Vic one in the alts game. I think I need to take the weekend off. I'll be reading along, though.

They may or may not be in the alts game, and this may or may not be training for it :biggrin:

4 spots left in game 1

They may or may not be in the alts game, and this may or may not be training for it :biggrin:

4 spots left in game 1

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I think the perfect role for Vic is Mafia symp - being that that's what he is in real life. :lol:

stop with the jibber-jabber and sign up already. :biggrin:

It sounds cool, but I won't be around this weekend at all. If it was starting Monday, I might join in. It might even keep me awake at my desk.

I was already sitting here thinking about this game, and the bold part makes me not like you very much. I'm sure you know why and I'm sure that's the exact reason why this is the rule.

But damn you doggin.

I'm in. I wouldn't mind trying to mod one of these quick setups as well if i could get some advice.

Excellent. And modding one of these setups is easy - all you need to do is randomize the role assignments, then remember which cop is which when giving out results (I generally create a word doc to track roles and actions, so I can give a breakdown at the end of the game)

If you mod game 2, I'll play it

Archived