stand up tanning beds

Verde

So, you can promote skin cancer and wrinkles while standing? What will they think of next?

Don't do it, V. We'd hate to see you suffering in a few years.

I appreciate the warning, Bob. I know it's ironic/hypocritical since I live a pretty healthy lifestyle. Everyone has a vice or two. Fortunately, I tan very easily so it only takes a few sessions.

Up until last year I'd never even stepped in a tan bed and I've never been a sun worshipper. I hate laying around on the beach. I can count on one hand how many times I've had a tan.

Ironically, I look much healthier with a tan.

My gym just switched to a stand up tanning bed and damn, it's difficult to stand with your arms above your head for 10 minutes straight.

The stand ones I use have straps hanging from the top to put your arms through Verde.

You could nude sun bathe outside. I tried it once. But didn't do my research. Freakin Eskimo family moved in down the street and the little cretin whipped a harpoon at me, just missed.

Just talked to them. They vow NOT to miss next time so be careful. :biggrin:

My gym just switched to a stand up tanning bed and damn, it's difficult to stand with your arms above your head for 10 minutes straight.

They don't have bars in the bed to hold on to while you stand? Just listen to your ipod. It's what I do...lol

Stand-up beds are better than lay-down beds anyways.

They don't have bars in the bed to hold on to while you stand? Just listen to your ipod. It's what I do...lol

I have a question. Why would someone that lives in FLA use a tanning bed?

99% of people with fake tans look horrible and get laughed at except by other people with horrible fake tans. I've yet to see one person who looked good after coming out of a tanning salon.

pic27065.jpg

orange.gif

Because tan lines suck.

Hmmm....Verde doesn't either. I don't mind them. I'm just not going into a UV box when I can get sun by being outside doing something...or doing nothing. I 'dunno, the way I look at it, I say set your furture wrinkles naturally rather than inviting them unnaturally - you know? Then again, I'm dark for a white girl and never have to worry about having a pastey white look....which IS awful, as far as I am concerned.

Hmmm....Verde doesn't either. I don't mind them. I'm just not going into a UV box when I can get sun by being outside doing something...or doing nothing. I 'dunno, the way I look at it, I say set your furture wrinkles naturally rather than inviting them unnaturally - you know? Then again, I'm dark for a white girl and never have to worry about having a pastey white look....which IS awful, as far as I am concerned.

Milky white is hot, IMO.

nicole20kidman20urban.jpg

Thankfully, I'm pretty dark naturally as well. I only tan in the beds if I have really bad tan lines, or if I'm going to wear a strapless dress. I don't go regularly...

Erica, I'm not tall enough to grab the bars. :( It's awkward standingthere with my hands on top of my head. 10 minutes feels like an eternity. I do listen to my ipod, though.

And tan lines do suck! Plus, I don't live anywhere near a beach. Garb. :P

Thankfully, I'm pretty dark naturally as well. I only tan in the beds if I have really bad tan lines, or if I'm going to wear a strapless dress. I don't go regularly...

Just sun bath topless, i do it all the time...you do live in florida,,happens all the time

Archived