Yankees vs. Red Sox @ Yankee Stadium

Morrissey

Right and you're complaining about that Damon HR right?

And... if he had hit that exact HR but say as a righty in Fenway... would it have gone over the monster?

A ballpark is a ballpark, that's what makes baseball great and unique. It's called homefield for a reason, if we have a "stream carrying to right field"... well, you got some lefties in your line up, have them use it. JUST SAYIN.

I wasn't complaining. I just made an observation about the new stadium. I know lazy fly balls to right field in Yankee Stadium will probably be home runs. And if they aren't they'll have some kid out there to catch it and make it so. :)

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wasn't complaining. I just made an observation about the new stadium. I know lazy fly balls to right field in Yankee Stadium will probably be home runs. And if they aren't they'll have some kid out there to catch it and make it so. :)

Touche :D

They ought to. They've never been huge on re-doing deals during the season, but he should be the priority. No one coming on the market that I know of that is significantly better.

Holliday isn't doing to well in Oakland, he could be proven that Coors product label.

Archived