Sign in to follow this  
Morrissey

Yankees vs. Red Sox @ Yankee Stadium

It's sad that Matsui as hot as he is must sit in order in cluless Joe's mind to control the Sox running game. He also probably prefers Molina catch Hughes.

Poor Joba.

Joba Chamberlain's mother is jailed in Nebraska and facing a felony charge after being arrested on suspicion of selling methamphetamine to an undercover police officer in February.

As if the DUI arrest wasn't embarrassing enough. Lincoln Police Capt. David Beggs said that 44-year-old Jacqueline Standley was arrested at her apartment Saturday night. She allegedly sold one gram of a substance believed to be meth to an uncover officer for $110 on Feb. 11. The substance tested positive for meth in testing at the state laboratory.

The Associated Press

Edited by GimmeShelter

Chances are he could careless about his mother, she walked out on him and his father when he was just a little boy.

I know....still he doesn't need this.

Top of the order is due up. Let's score some runs.

Does anyone know if Papelbon is available tonight?

I thought I heard no on the FAN today.

Sweet Jesus, someone fire Girardi right now. How do you take out a pitcher who just had 8 straight Ks? Is there really that big a difference between 113 and 108 pitches?

I swear sometimes I think clueless Joe manages to set up the post game questions.

Francesa is killing the Yanks. Wonder if he and Tyler feel the core should be broken up like they did with the Mets.:rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this  

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company