Sign in to follow this  
Morrissey

Yankees vs. Red Sox @ Yankee Stadium

The Red Sox are just so much better in every facet of the game its scary.

Phil Hughes isnt built to pitch these types of games. Dude is soft. This entire team is soft.

Tough position for Hughes to be in. The Sawx plus the rain. He did have a fabulous first start in Detroit, but at 49 pitches through 2 innings this could be a long night for the Yanks shaky pen.

You're going to need another reason because you're wrong. I've already read Nick Swisher stick up for him, and that's only on the top of my head.

EDIT: Teixeira as well.

That made me LOL, because those 2 guys don't know him. No offense.

Yeah.. Mark Teixeira doesn't know A-Rod, even though he's played with him in Texas and now NY, and they have the same agent.

My bad baseball knowledge god. Mistake on my part, but even you have to admit the A-ROD circus in New York is nothing like it was in Texas.

What does that have to do with anything? Carl said no one has spoke out in support of A-Rod. That simply isn't true.

You seem like a very passionate fan, which is cool, but have you ever been wrong before?

• Upvote 1

Lester has given up the exact number of earned runs as Hughes tonight. Man, does he suck.

You're kidding right??

More fuel for the fire. What f**king morons.

Pretty insane, they would do that to O'neil. As a Met fan I didn't like him very much, but you have to respect the guy. He's fiery and goes all out. Kind of like the Mets treating Doc like a criminal. The problem is suits don't understand your everyday fans, and they don't care to understand either.

Vaginitis>Brian Cashman

LOL. Doesn't sound tasty. Someone brought up an interesting point on the Francessa show and he didn't give an answer to. Maybe you guys would know better.

Was it true that when the Yanks made the deal with the Pirates for Marte/Nady, they had a choice between Nady or Bay and they chose Nady? Any truth to that?

Edited by Zeebers

Who are you?

Whoever Guido is, just don't call him a "Homer". Or we might see some more sparks fly.

• Upvote 1

They dont want us poor people treading into their sections and farting on their premium padded seats.

If you were a rich corporate dooshie you wouldnt want it either.

If I were said dooshie, I would demand that the Yankees put up an electrical fence to keep the poor folks out. Especially with the price I am paying.

Edited by Zeebers

Francesa is killing the Yanks. Wonder if he and Tyler feel the core should be broken up like they did with the Mets.:rolleyes:

He is a bit over the top and often makes a point and beat it to death day after day. One thing I do agree with him, that I think most agree is his rant on Joba. It was sickening having Michael Kay and all the Yankee shills talking bout how great Joba was. I mean he was great for 5 innings. He was mediocre for the game. I can see someone saying this is a start you can build on. But to say it was one of the great performances, pretty laughable.

Fatcessa is being the polar opposite of Kay

And they're both wrong.

Yes 4 runs is bad

But 12 K's is good.

And in retrospect he kept us in it long enough for us to get into a situation with Pena up with guys on 2nd and 3rd and Beckett being at his pitch max. Although he didn't make it easy he let us hang around long enough.

We need better from Joba, but I'm not going to kill him.

I don't know if his point was that Joba was awful. It was more that, the guys covering the Yankees were trying to sell everyone how great he was and if you look at the overall performance, it was anything but. When you can't get through 6 especially with an overtaxed and shaky pen. That is not a great outing.

12 Ks are good if we win. If not, they are irrelevant except as a personal achievement. I'll be honest, Joba bugs me. And so does how the Yanks have coddled him. I want the guy to succeed, but see him as another self-absorbed athlete with the I.Q. of an acorn squash.

I think Joba will be a very successful starter or reliever. Whatever the Yankees decide to do with him. But like you said, they coddle this kid too much. I don't know if moving him back in the pen or shutting him down after 150 innings is really doing him justice. He's going to be going back and forth and have to adjust to a different role. Pretty tough for a young guy.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company