Sign in to follow this  
Morrissey

Yankees vs. Red Sox @ Yankee Stadium

Well.. last licks, do we have a rally in our bones?

In a word.... NO :P

Papelbon better get that WHIP down or his ERA's not going to keep matching it. Too bad they weren't the ones to take advantage cause they can't get a hit w/RISP to save their ****ing lives.

Papelbons fine . Save #7. :biggrin:

Anything exciting? I am busy staring at Jennifer Aniston on Late Night w/ Jimmy Fallon... :lol:

Not really LOL

If I were said dooshie, I would demand that the Yankees put up an electrical fence to keep the poor folks out. Especially with the price I am paying.

:rl:

Wow... I just heard a Stat that the Yankees have been 8 for 64 with RISP against the Sox.

WOW.

Clutch pitching. :P

What does that even mean? It has little bearing on my research. The many weeks and months I have spent in the city of Boston itself do, however.

Kind of like Jane Goodal living with the gorillas.

Yes and I'm sure it was a very science based research. :roll:

I think you are wasting your time at this point. The guy is about as sharp as a marble.

:lol:

:rl:

Actually, Bostonians, although they appear to share many of the same traits and clearly share common ancestors as others from Mass, seem to have evolved an extra protective layer of anger, agressiveness, and self-defense. I'm developing a theory that delves into the many factors that have contributed to the behavior.

What baffles me about the culture though still is how the language up there formed. It appears to be some kind of degraded form of English in which they have removed the letter "R".

Oh you mean like saying "TARD" instead of RETARD ? :P

SIG WORTHY

:roll: Wake up.

As if I needed permission

Are you actually this dumb ? :bag:

What a tool! I call bullsh*t! He claims to have lived/worked in Framingham, Worcester, Waltham, Cambridge, Somerville, Copley Square, Fenway, South Boston, Quincy, Fall River, Pembroke, Plymouth and most of the Cape - yet claims it's not diverse. Seriously? Worcester? Waltham? Freakin Cambridge and Somerville? Is he blind and deaf? I live in Waltham and I find this assertion freakin' laughable.

Good call. He's obviously talking out of his butt.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company