Sign in to follow this  
Morrissey

Yankees vs. Red Sox @ Yankee Stadium

Sweep! :)

* why didnt you just bump the old Redsox/Yankee thread?

I hate the weather in April/Early May.

Awful. This team is garbage.

RALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

This team is garbage... remember

What exactly is your point?

He's calling you out on your fandom.

& who is he to do so?

Is a 123 inning too much to ask for?

Nice double play.

Have, and I loved it.But it still doesn't have that feeling of home yet.Even the creatures sound out of sync from time to time.I think it will take some time before that old feeling of home field advantage come back..

It's akin to moving into your first place on your own after growing up in your mama's house for 20 years. It's shiny, new but it doesnt have the feeling of HOME just yet until you get used to it. Same with New Yankee stadium, by July we'll all be used to it and it will feel just like home. I just hate the fact that the Stadium is so empty, last night was pathetic ( yeah I know it was raining but still its Yankees/Redsox for fukks sake!!!!)

Look@ all the empty seats, and those arent even the 1 k seats, those are the $300 seats.

4338_70334707923_573382923_1730519_6745344_n.jpg

4338_70334837923_573382923_1730540_4719616_n.jpg

Just awful.

Edited by DLJ

Put on Baseball Tonight.. every stadium is half empty. Remember we're in a recession.

:rolleyes:

You're like the most Homer of Homers, Yankee stadium is empty compared to how it used to be in the past, especially compared to how full it used to be for Yanks/Redsox. I know we're in a recession but the tkts @ Yankee stadium are ridiculous. The **** was empty as hell last night, it was embarassing. And they refused to let anyone move down to those EXPENSIVE EMPTY seats. I guess I could chalk it up to the RAIN & the DELAY, but I have a feeling that it wont change anytime soon. People can hardly afford those tickets.

Edited by DLJ

You said EVERY stadium was empty.

I am telling you that Philly is NOT.

You dont even go as far as Philly, just go to Queens, Citi Field has not been empty the games Ive gone this season. Let him keep believing the RECESSION is the reason noone goes to Yankee games

Well, no ****. And that's all the Yankees care about now, OUR money. The product on the field is an after thought. The first Yankees Red Sox game in the new glitzy Stadium looked like a Jets preseason game in the 4th quarter attendnance wise.

They saw the old Stadium as a roadblock into making more money...when in reality it was home.

Yup, sure did. And I understand it was raining,nasty and delayed for 2 hours, but but that never stopped yankee fans before. Even the cheering was weak.

Yeah, so the Yankees brought in Sabathia, Teixeira, and Burnett.. because the product on the field was an after thought. Get a clue.

That might be true but dont be naive in thinking they didnt spend almost a 1/2 billion dollars on 3 players just so they could sell out those shiny, elitist $2500 seats :rolleyes:

Hold on a second.. why doesn't Robinson Cano count? and who the hell are "neo generation kids"

As in Robinson Cano, UDFA Melky Cabrera, Joba Chamberlain, Phil Hughes , the god awful Ian Kennedy to some extent.

So why don't they count? it's like me saying..

Who has the Red Sox developed besides Youk, Papelbon, Pedroia, Lester, Ellsbury, ect...

Dude, I never said they didnt count, what are you talking about, this is my orginal statement:

Name any player the Yanks have developed themselves that has made an impact outside of Derek Jeter, Andy Pettite and the neo generation of kids?

You then threw out Robinson Cano's name saying I excluded him when in fact he's one of the new kids and he WAS included in my statement. I can't possibly dumb it down any further.

I'll just go back to JI, I'm sure that will make some of you guys very happy.

When someone says something I think is wrong, or disagree with, I put them to task.. I see nothing wrong with that.

Peace.

Are you srsly insulted by being called a homer?

No Youkilis tonight!!!!! :yahoo:

:bag:

Good bounce back inning for Joba, hopefully the Yanks bats can put some runs on the board.

****ing Melky.

wtffffffffffffffff Joe Girardi let him finish the inning!!!

Molina is ****ing worthless.

Game over.:bag:

Brutal 3 days.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company