Sign in to follow this  
Morrissey

Yankees vs. Red Sox @ Yankee Stadium

I think the rainout screwed us now. If there was a game today, and Phil Hughes pitched today, and Joba for game 1, and Burnett for game 2, we would obviously win both games for revenge since it's in the Stadium. Now, I am thinking a split will happen, us winning game 2.

I'm gonna go on a Yankee strike. I will not watch a game until the retarded manager is fired. How come this idiot took out Coke? I am starting to have a strong feeling that Girardi was dropped on his head as a child.

You know you're horrible when you can't even score one run off a piece of crap like Okajima.

Wow, Girardi is an idiot. Lets bring out our 3rd best reliever right now in a lost game.

I know you're mad about how badly the Yankees have been playing, but don't make statements you know are blatantly wrong.

Dude, why don't you go root for sports teams you have no business to root for. Oh wait, you already do.

Here we go again. :rolleyes:

If you don't like hearing me say that, then stay out of my posts, bandwagoner.

The Yankees are getting owned by the Sox this year. This is scary.

Does it even matter anymore, Max? This team is a joke and they always will be until this clown manager is gone. Pena did a better job in that loss yesterday, then Retardi has done all season.

I could care less what you call me. It doesn't have any effect on me. You go on with your bad self.

If you could care less, then why do you keep reading, and responding to my posts? It seems you care just enough to keep coming back.

You said Okajima was terrible. I tried to have a baseball conversation. You spewed a personal attack. I thought this was the baseball board. My bad.

So saying you root for teams that you have no business rooting for is a personal attack.........

WOW...

Carl has been a Penguin and Red Sox fan for longer than two years. Comeon dude, I know you're upset that we lost AGAIN to Boston, but this isn't all on Girardi. Girardi cannot force the players to come up with clutch hits, something that we've been lacking for more than a year and two months.

So basically he's been rooting for those 2 teams for about as long as they have been good. More proof that he's a bandwagoner.

I'm not blaming only Girardi, it's perfectly fine the mistakes he makes, I am basically used to seeing him badly manage a bullpen by now anyway.

You called me a bandwagoner. I am a Jets fan. Surely you see the two do not go together. We've had this discussion before where I've more than successfully defended my stance, and this is still all you can come up with.

And you have still yet to admit how wrong you are on Okajima.

I'll be waiting. :rolleyes:

You are from New York, which is why you aren't a bandwagoner on the Jets, besides the point that they suck, there is no one in their right mind that would bandwagon on them anyway.

You root for a team from Boston, and Pittsburgh. If you're from New York, and your a Jets fan, you should be rooting for the Mets, and probably Rangers or Islanders. You obviously bandwagon on those 2 teams.

Also, the fact that you think Okajima is any good is laughable, that is the first time I have ever seen him do well against the Yankees.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company