Yankees vs. Red Sox @ Yankee Stadium

Morrissey

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not going to explain it to you if you can't see it.

Example 1:

A-Rod is being roasted and toasted in the media and only Girardi has said anything.

Papi is being called out for having a horrible season hitting the ball, but you can read many of teammates sticking up for him.

You're going to need another reason because you're wrong. I've already read Nick Swisher stick up for him, and that's only on the top of my head.

EDIT: Teixeira as well.

You're going to need another reason because you're wrong. I've already read Nick Swisher stick up for him, and that's only on the top of my head.

That made me LOL, because those 2 guys don't know him. No offense.

Teixeira cannot wait for A-Rod to get back and take the limelight off of him and his below the mendoza batting average.

I stick by my statement, whether you want to believe it or not. Although I am encouraged you're around posting this evening as you were quite absent during the last series.

I'm not going to explain it to you if you can't see it.

Example 1:

A-Rod is being roasted and toasted in the media and only Girardi has said anything.

Papi is being called out for having a horrible season hitting the ball, but you can read many of teammates sticking up for him.

When ARod gave that press conference after the PED stuff came out the whole team was there with him.

Teixeira cannot wait for A-Rod to get back and take the limelight off of him and his below the mendoza batting average.

I stick by my statement, whether you want to believe it or not. Although I am encouraged you're around posting this evening as you were quite absent during the last series.

-You're going to stick by your statement even though I proved you wrong?

-Sorry that I had things to do over a beautiful weekend. Loser.

Nice pitching by Aceves.

Let's hope he keeps it up. He seems to have potential from what I've heard.

So am I wrong in saying that maybe the fact is Varitek knows how to pitch us? We just seem so weak against the Sox. How times have changed.

Yeah.. Mark Teixeira doesn't know A-Rod, even though he's played with him in Texas and now NY, and they have the same agent.

My bad baseball knowledge god. Mistake on my part, but even you have to admit the A-ROD circus in New York is nothing like it was in Texas.

-You're going to stick by your statement even though I proved you wrong?

-Sorry that I had things to do over a beautiful weekend. Loser.

-You didn't prove to me that the Yankees are a team.

-I'm sure you did. So did I. I, however, am not ashamed of my team win or lose and can take my lumps.

My bad baseball knowledge god. Mistake on my part, but even you have to admit the A-ROD circus in New York is nothing like it was in Texas.

What does that have to do with anything? Carl said no one has spoke out in support of A-Rod. That simply isn't true.

What does that have to do with anything? Carl said no one has spoke out in support of A-Rod. That simply isn't true.

You seem like a very passionate fan, which is cool, but have you ever been wrong before?

-You didn't prove to me that the Yankees are a team.

-I'm sure you did. So did I. I, however, am not ashamed of my team win or lose and can take my lumps.

Yeah, I'm ashamed of my team when the lose, yeah exactly... that's why I'm fighting off all the fair-weather fans in here tonight.

Let's hope he keeps it up. He seems to have potential from what I've heard.

So am I wrong in saying that maybe the fact is Varitek knows how to pitch us? We just seem so weak against the Sox. How times have changed.

Varitek knows how to call a good game and handle the staff (except Wakefield). The Red Sox scouting has gotten better over the years, so that comes into to play as well.

But it all comes down to the pitcher and Lester is hitting his spots tonight.

Another Yankee Stadium homerun... in the new stadium. Some things will never change.

And that monster in Fenway doesn't produce HR's? Ballpark is a ballpark, ours happens to be a bandbox now. Hopefully it'll change when the knock down the old place and if not then I'm sure changes will be made.

Archived