Sign in to follow this  
Morrissey

Yankees vs. Red Sox @ Yankee Stadium

Question is - Will Pena coach a better game for the last 4 innings than Girardi would?

Pena > Girardi, so yes he will. I could go out there and manage the bullpen better than Joe.

Damons ball would of been out at the old stadium.. not sure why anyone's complaining. Fenway has the Mickey Mouse wall in LF that's 200 feet away, and that p*ssy pole, we have our short porch.

Who is complaining? Relax, Francis.

This team is garbage... remember

What exactly is your point?

And that monster in Fenway doesn't produce HR's? Ballpark is a ballpark, ours happens to be a bandbox now. Hopefully it'll change when the knock down the old place and if not then I'm sure changes will be made.

The Monster steals as many homeruns as it "produces."

I hope the 2nd inning doesn't comeback to haunt us. 1st and 3rd with 1 out and we come up empty.

It almost produces singles and doubles that should be outs.

He's calling you out on your fandom.

& who is he to do so?

Lester has given up the exact number of earned runs as Hughes tonight. Man, does he suck.

You're kidding right??

CC... please.

We're all fans but let's be objective when we call it. It was put there cause it's like 200 feet away from home plate.... that's why it "robs" homeruns, my one year old could bang it off the monster. A more appropriate statement would have been "Well we have a ridiculously deep center field so it balances things."

Is a 123 inning too much to ask for?

CC... please.

We're all fans but let's be objective when we call it. It was put there cause it's like 200 feet away from home plate.... that's why it "robs" homeruns, my one year old could bang it off the monster. A more appropriate statement would have been "Well we have a ridiculously deep center field so it balances things."

Green Monster is about the same distance as the right field wall in Yankee Stadium. Just sayin'.

But he's white. Can you ball if you're white?

Yes....way to make race an issue. that's so 19th century.

Green Monster is about the same distance as the right field wall in Yankee Stadium. Just sayin'.

LOL... I didn't know Berroa had that in him

Right and you're complaining about that Damon HR right?

And... if he had hit that exact HR but say as a righty in Fenway... would it have gone over the monster?

A ballpark is a ballpark, that's what makes baseball great and unique. It's called homefield for a reason, if we have a "stream carrying to right field"... well, you got some lefties in your line up, have them use it. JUST SAYIN.