I need help choosing a puppy

Pragmatic Bus

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny, sports fan , good looking and now i find out you are a land baron..Garb, we may need to exchange emails ;)

LOL! I really should have said "the," not, "an" since there is only one upstairs unit. It's a duplex.

Anyway, back to the puppy talk amongst the puppy people.

Ugh!

The folks I rent an upstairs unit to have a cat. The cat loves me. Comes meowing at my door daily. I talk to it, pat it, give it tuna or milk sometimes. The poor thing is neglected. Anyway, as cats often do, she left me a token of her appreciation on the mat by my back door this morning. Yes, a decapitated baby squirrel....or at least I thought it was a baby. Oh, and if that weren't enough - somehow the killer kitty dug out it's heart - must have licked the blood off - and placed it next to the decapitated squirrel. Killer Kitty hearts me.(LOL!) This is definitely what I want to see as I'm running out of the house to catch a train into Boston with with no time to spare.

Their lease expires May 31. :)

No disrespect, but sounds like the perfect pet for you. You should go ahead and take the homicidal cat when you leave. Just make sure to bathe it in an oatmeal bathe to keep the evil spirits from spreading to your soul. A no vacancy night gown make work as well.

No disrespect, but sounds like the perfect pet for you. You should go ahead and take the homicidal cat when you leave. Just make sure to bathe it in an oatmeal bathe to keep the evil spirits from spreading to your soul. A no vacancy night gown make work as well.

LOL!

I always laugh when folks preface their insults with "no offense" or "no disrespect." I mean, why bother?

LOL! I really should have said "the," not, "an" since there is only one upstairs unit. It's a duplex.

Anyway, back to the puppy talk amongst the puppy people.

Maybe we can start a cat thread. I have plenty to say about 'em but there's no comparison to our beloved canid descendants.

actually the best pet for Garb would be a plant, it would never try to run away or commit suicide.

actually the best pet for Garb would be a plant, it would never try to run away or commit suicide.

I have a couple of those! All are thriving. One is dying though. I think it's because I refused it water after the plant insisted on posting pictures on the wall of half-naked asian girls that look like they are 13 years old. Freakin' pedo plant!

I have a couple of those! All are thriving. One is dying though. I think it's because I refused it water after the plant insisted on posting pictures on the wall of half-naked asian girls that look like they are 13 years old. Freakin' pedo plant!

when you say the plant insisted, did you actually try to convince it to stop? Lol... silly girl.

Are you sure Sar I wasn't your garden?

LOL!

I always laugh when folks preface their insults with "no offense" or "no disrespect." I mean, why bother?

mostly because I really don't know you and made this observation based on reading your post while I've been here. I'm a peaceful person, but like to make jokes. If I upset you please feel free to call me a twelve sandwich eating triple chinned fat bastid.

mostly because I really don't know you and made this observation based on reading your post while I've been here. I'm a peaceful person, but like to make jokes. If I upset you please feel free to call me a twelve sandwich eating triple chinned fat bastid.

you observed that I like homocidal cats?

Actually, homocidal cats are kind of cool if you think about it. And think of how awesome would it to be to have a cat that actually killed people!! As if anyone would suspect a cat?! This is genius! Don't yah think, you twelve sandwitch eating triple chinned fat bastid? ;)

I'm just bustin' chops, you big lug. Peace.:hipp:

you observed that I like homocidal cats?

Actually, homocidal cats are kind of cool if you think about it. And think of how awesome would it to be to have a cat that actually killed people!! As if anyone would suspect a cat?! This is genius! Don't yah think, you twelve sandwitch eating triple chinned fat bastid? ;)

I'm just bustin' chops, you big lug. Peace.:hipp:

I happen to be a kind soul who wishes no harm on anyone. Now train that same cat to sneak into a barbecue joint and bring me back say... twelve sandwiches :cheers:

Ian Anderson is a Genius.

Tull is so underrated. They've had some outstanding musicians in that band over the years. Some of the guitar work is top notch.

:D I agree..Seen them MANY times...starting in 1970 all the way through a one man show and Q&A in raleigh with Ian 2 years ago.......

8647-450.jpg

I played flute starting in 4th grade through high school, and a little in college. I loved listening to Ian Anderson and J.Tull, of course to hear the flute, but all the instrumentals were great.

---- doesn't really relate to having a cat, which I never did, but I wanted to share and his bengal cats look amazing

<----- when i was a kid, we had siberian huskies ( rescue) GREAT dogs.. but they need lots of room to roam..

our neighbors thought they were wolves :lol:

we did have to give them away to friends in NH because they had a bunch of huskies and 300 acres.. because they keep jumping over the fence and they killed one of our other neighbors prize geece and we would have the state troopers at our house constantly.

finally the neighbor said that if that happened again, they would shoot our dogs. :(

we couldnt take the chance.

not only did we give the pups away, but we put our house up for sale...

we also got cats :P i love cats.

<----- when i was a kid, we had siberian huskies ( rescue) GREAT dogs.. but they need lots of room to roam..

our neighbors thought they were wolves :lol:

we did have to give them away to friends in NH because they had a bunch of huskies and 300 acres.. because they keep jumping over the fence and they killed one of our other neighbors prize geece and we would have the state troopers at our house constantly.

finally the neighbor said that if that happened again, they would shoot our dogs. :(

we couldnt take the chance.

not only did we give the pups away, but we put our house up for sale...

we also got cats :P i love cats.

hello! i'm not getting a cat!

:biggrin:

Archived