The Smiley Killer (Crazy Cops) Game 2 Thread.

And remember, I'm either sane or naive. Can't have two more guys in those two roles. Tonight's investigations should be very interesting between EY, Doggin, and shutout. It's musical chairs. Three players looking to fill the last two cop roles.

Good luck.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, good game, Slats. I guess we really have been innocent together three times in a row. Bummer.

And remember, I'm either sane or naive. Can't have two more guys in those two roles. Tonight's investigations should be very interesting between EY, Doggin, and shutout. It's musical chairs. Three players looking to fill the last two cop roles.

Good luck.

This is why I think it's important to have another investigation (JiF's) added to the mix, since he's potentially another insane cop. I think it's too dangerous for him to die without his role being revealed.

Well, good game, Slats. I guess we really have been innocent together three times in a row. Bummer.

This is why I think it's important to have another investigation (JiF's) added to the mix, since he's potentially another insane cop. I think it's too dangerous for him to die without his role being revealed.

But with that said, I might still protect myself, or even Doggin. :P It could be worth it to take a shot at JiF, Smiley.

if it's shutout, he can't afford to let me investigate myself tonight.

if it's doggin, he knows this, and will kill me tonight, I'm just saying.

But let's say tomorrow you claim to be the insane cop, and Shutout claims you're lying. It's possible we'll lynch you - and even if you flip innocent, it's possible it'll be too late. If Shutout (as the SK) is able to NK tonight and the following night, he wins.

But let's say tomorrow you claim to be the insane cop, and Shutout claims you're lying. It's possible we'll lynch you - and even if you flip innocent, it's possible it'll be too late. If Shutout (as the SK) is able to NK tonight and the following night, he wins.

Yes, but shutout has to try to kill me tonight. I can confirm his guilt, and he knows this, even if he comes out calling me a liar, which he certainly will, if he's guilty, he doesn't want to have to go head to head with me knowing that I'm telling the truth.

And if it's Doggin, he's going to kill me so that he can make it look like shutout did it.

Damn, I really thought we had it with slats.

Yes, but shutout has to try to kill me tonight. I can confirm his guilt, and he knows this, even if he comes out calling me a liar, which he certainly will, if he's guilty, he doesn't want to have to go head to head with me knowing that I'm telling the truth.

And if it's Doggin, he's going to kill me so that he can make it look like shutout did it.

Damn, I really thought we had it with slats.

No matter what happens with you tonight, though, the SK will be going head to head with one other person the next day phase.

I'm not sure why you're focusing on you vs. Shutout in the event that you survive the night. Isn't it the exact same scenario with Doggin? If you claim to have gotten an innocent investigation result on yourself, then it's you vs. Doggin for sane/naive cop.

And if you die, we're left with a Shutout vs. Doggin showdown.

I think we all know I'm the one dying tonight. :D

Also, since JiF is a confirmed innocent, if he investigates EY or Shutout tonight it would be really helpful for him to share his result after both of them share theirs.

No matter what happens with you tonight, though, the SK will be going head to head with one other person the next day phase.

I'm not sure why you're focusing on you vs. Shutout in the event that you survive the night. Isn't it the exact same scenario with Doggin? If you claim to have gotten an innocent investigation result on yourself, then it's you vs. Doggin for sane/naive cop.

And if you die, we're left with a Shutout vs. Doggin showdown.

Yes, but if I'm alive, and get a guilty on myself, then I am the insane cop, and shutout is confirmed, to me at least.

I'm the only one who can confirm something airtight tonight, if I'm not mistaken.

Sorry guys, went to a concert last night.

So I am either insane or paranoid. Who should I investigate?

Shutout or yellin, doesn't matter which. I'm investigating shutout. If you get an 'innocent', they are guilty. Unless that happebs, or I get a guilty (and odds are one of us will die tonight), tomorrow we no lynch, and Dan protects whichever of you or me are still alive so we can investigate the one remaining guy.

Basically, if they kill me tonight and you're the insane cop, the town wins. If they kill you tonight and I'm the sane cop, the town wins. If neither of those things happens, it'll come down to you or me choosing between EY and Shutout at endgame.

Yes, but if I'm alive, and get a guilty on myself, then I am the insane cop, and shutout is confirmed, to me at least.

I'm the only one who can confirm something airtight tonight, if I'm not mistaken.

Airtight? No, you could be lying. JiF and I (the only known innocent cops) are the only ones who can confirm.

A moment of silence please gents. The honorable Doggin94it has been found this morning and it isn't pretty.

:character0282: :character0282: :character0282: :character0282: :character0282: :character0282: :character0282: :character0282:

Yeah...those many stab wounds. The SK, having been thwarted during the first night finally got his hands on a victim and he didn't take it easy on him. A prayer for his family if you will.

image.php?u=1345&dateline=1224861596

Doggin94it, an innocent cop, has been :character0282:

A moment of silence please gents. The honorable Doggin94it has been found this morning and it isn't pretty.

:character0282: :character0282: :character0282: :character0282: :character0282: :character0282: :character0282: :character0282:

Yeah...those many stab wounds. The SK, having been thwarted during the first night finally got his hands on a victim and he didn't take it easy on him. A prayer for his family if you will.

image.php?u=1345&dateline=1224861596

Doggin94it, an innocent cop, has been :character0282:

One of our youngest cops to date, btw.

Well that sucks. Sorry, Doggin.

JiF, make sure to wait until after Shutout shares his result. Because if he's lying, he doesn't know whether you're insane or paranoid, so he doesn't know whether he needs to fake an innocent or guilty result on EY.

It doesn't matter when EY shares his result because whether he's telling the truth or lying, he's going to say he got a guilty result on himself.

Well, DanX is right.

I investigated myself, and got a guilty. Meaning I am the insane cop, and got lucky night one. I know this is tough to believe by the #s, but it is the truth (TRUST ME).

That said, all I can point to in the hopes of supporting myself is my questioning of Doggin and willingness to jump right into the plan he created once I learned everything about it.

I've explained my vote for slats, and briefly, again, will say that he was the obvious choice for me as doggin created the airtight plan, slats was a possible liar, and shutout was a possible liar who I would have had to correctly investigate night one, and have been the insane cop. Surprisingly enough, that's what happened.

The only other thing I can add is slats, a confirmed innocent, made this post in his defense, attacking shutout for his reasoning to vote for slats:

Yeah, but EY could be the insane cop. It's as likely as anything else. You'd love to pit him against Doggin and I vying for naive/sane, because that would make one of us three the SK. From the other direction, with EY vying for paranoid/insane along with you and a confirmed paranoid/insane, your odds look a lot worse. All of a sudden you're not lining up for the last open role anymore.

What a scumdog comment that is. Let me get a vote in here in case you guys wake up and decide to move in a different direction.

vote: shutout

so, vote: shutout.

There's really not much more I can say, but if you have questions, I'm happy to answer them.

Well, DanX is right.

I investigated myself, and got a guilty. Meaning I am the insane cop, and got lucky night one. I know this is tough to believe by the #s, but it is the truth (TRUST ME).

That said, all I can point to in the hopes of supporting myself is my questioning of Doggin and willingness to jump right into the plan he created once I learned everything about it.

I've explained my vote for slats, and briefly, again, will say that he was the obvious choice for me as doggin created the airtight plan, slats was a possible liar, and shutout was a possible liar who I would have had to correctly investigate night one, and have been the insane cop. Surprisingly enough, that's what happened.

The only other thing I can add is slats, a confirmed innocent, made this post in his defense, attacking shutout for his reasoning to vote for slats:

so, vote: shutout.

There's really not much more I can say, but if you have questions, I'm happy to answer them.

Where is Shutout? I want to hear whether he thinks he's insane or paranoid. Because if he's the SK, he knows JiF is paranoid, and he'll take the insane cop angle. If you're the SK, there's a chance JiF is insane but investigated Shutout, and Shutout could be paranoid. Here's to hoping that JiF got an innocent result on you last night. ;)

I actually don't think it's that crazy if you investigated the SK the first night. After all, the SK also chose the Doctor. And I don't think you'd be so obvious as to kill me right off the bat, after recently announcing your desire to get rid of me when you can. Or maybe you really dislike me that much. :P

Speaking of which, I don't know why the SK didn't kill me last night. If I weren't around now, the SK would win if we lynch the wrong person. But since I'm here, we can lynch wrong and still have a chance of both JiF and me surviving the night.

I'm leaning towards voting Shutout right now ...

Where is Shutout? I want to hear whether he thinks he's insane or paranoid. Because if he's the SK, he knows JiF is paranoid, and he'll take the insane cop angle. If you're the SK, there's a chance JiF is insane but investigated Shutout, and Shutout could be paranoid. Here's to hoping that JiF got an innocent result on you last night. ;)

I actually don't think it's that crazy if you investigated the SK the first night. After all, the SK also chose the Doctor. And I don't think you'd be so obvious as to kill me right off the bat, after recently announcing your desire to get rid of me when you can. Or maybe you really dislike me that much. :P

Speaking of which, I don't know why the SK didn't kill me last night. If I weren't around now, the SK would win if we lynch the wrong person. But since I'm here, we can lynch wrong and still have a chance of both JiF and me surviving the night.

I'm leaning towards voting Shutout right now ...

You were kept alive, because in reality, today, you're less useful than doggin. Doggin had the ability to vindicate me, I had the ability to confirm shutout.

If Doggin confirmed me, it would be just as good as me confirming shutout, and everyone would have likely trusted Doggin over shutout.

It was the right move, I suggested protecting me last night because I wanted shutout to have to guess who to kill, and maybe over-think himself.

On a sidenote, I'm interested to see you and slats both as scum. You've proven to be good players, and that's good news because it takes the pressure of Doggin, CTM, and I as the first kills. :yes:

You were kept alive, because in reality, today, you're less useful than doggin. Doggin had the ability to vindicate me, I had the ability to confirm shutout.

If Doggin confirmed me, it would be just as good as me confirming shutout, and everyone would have likely trusted Doggin over shutout.

It was the right move, I suggested protecting me last night because I wanted shutout to have to guess who to kill, and maybe over-think himself.

On a sidenote, I'm interested to see you and slats both as scum. You've proven to be good players, and that's good news because it takes the pressure of Doggin, CTM, and I as the first kills. :yes:

But if you're innocent, Doggin couldn't confirm you, since either way he'd get an innocent result on you (and he said he was investigating you, not Shutout). We could think he's just the naive cop. Getting rid of Doggin helps you more than it helps Shutout because you run the risk of Doggin being the sane cop and getting a guilty result on you.

My role is frustrating, haha. At the last minute I almost decided to protect Doggin, but I was really thinking the SK would come after me. (And there was still a chance Doggin was the SK, so I didn't want to waste a protection on him.) Was it that obvious I was going to self-protect?

4 non-mod posts since noon. I see the action is fast and furious.

If you are Shutout, this is hilarious ... and I hate you. ;)

Seriously, I might just vote for Shutout soon, this is so boring.

But if you're innocent, Doggin couldn't confirm you, since either way he'd get an innocent result on you (and he said he was investigating you, not Shutout). We could think he's just the naive cop. Getting rid of Doggin helps you more than it helps Shutout because you run the risk of Doggin being the sane cop and getting a guilty result on you.

My role is frustrating, haha. At the last minute I almost decided to protect Doggin, but I was really thinking the SK would come after me. (And there was still a chance Doggin was the SK, so I didn't want to waste a protection on him.) Was it that obvious I was going to self-protect?

One is no more beneficial than the other.

Doggin is not necessarily the naive cop. He could be real. shutout knew that I'm the insane cop. So, he needed to take out the potentially real cop on the off chance that he didn't stay good to his word and investigated shutout instead.

I see where your logic is going there, and don't have much of an argument. If I were the SK, I'd have taken Doggin too. You're right. But, the bottom line is, shutout couldn't leave us both alive, too risky, and Doggin is cleaner than I am right now.

Sorry guys I had to work 9am-7pm (Not that EY will believe that anyway...) I did indeed investigate EY last night and despite what my results were I get the feeling I'm not quite right in the head as I was told he was innocent.

All I'll say is that EY despite his voicing approval for the no lynch plan kept pushing the idea that we should lynch anyway. Look at posts #51,60,and 75 of the thread and you'll see from the moment he unvoted he was set on lynching slats. Then during the night phase he tells everyone if he's alive tomorrow he's the only one who can confirm anything (post #113) and it just so happens that what he can confirm is that I'm the SK. He'd already planted the idea in everyone's minds that if he lives I've gotta be the SK (of course before that he had said that if he died I was the SK...what changed your mind?), and the next day would just be elementary.

Think about this, if you're an experienced player in this game who's gone to war vs guys like SMC, CTM, Doggin, BG, etc. who would you rather go head to head against in endgame? Doggin or me?

Vote: EY

Sorry guys I had to work 9am-7pm (Not that EY will believe that anyway...) I did indeed investigate EY last night and despite what my results were I get the feeling I'm not quite right in the head as I was told he was innocent.

All I'll say is that EY despite his voicing approval for the no lynch plan kept pushing the idea that we should lynch anyway. Look at posts #51,60,and 75 of the thread and you'll see from the moment he unvoted he was set on lynching slats. Then during the night phase he tells everyone if he's alive tomorrow he's the only one who can confirm anything (post #113) and it just so happens that what he can confirm is that I'm the SK. He'd already planted the idea in everyone's minds that if he lives I've gotta be the SK (of course before that he had said that if he died I was the SK...what changed your mind?), and the next day would just be elementary.

Think about this, if you're an experienced player in this game who's gone to war vs guys like SMC, CTM, Doggin, BG, etc. who would you rather go head to head against in endgame? Doggin or me?

Vote: EY

I do believe that you were working. Unfortunately, you and I both know that's the last shred of truth in that post.

Funny, I also knew this would be your defense. That I 'pushed' for slats. I explained why he was the guy I thought it was, many times.

In 51, I said it 'might be in our best interest'. That was before Doggin explained his full plan.

In 60, I didn't push a lynch, as you stated, I simply stated that I believed slats was most likely.

In 75, I ended it with :rl: emoticon. Because I was joking. I was pretty confident in slats, and as I've stated, had good reason to be. Doggin's scenario was airtight. You would require me to be both insane, and guess right, so that left me with slats. Not a hard leap.

In 113, that is true. :yes: The only reason it's not elementary, is because everyone's not going to just believe me. They're going to have to decide based on the arguments. But, we both know I'm right, unfortunately that's not enough in this game.

As to your last paragraph, couldn't we say the same about you? Wouldn't you rather face me than Doggin, especially considering Doggin was more entrenched as innocent?

And, for those who participated in the last game, it's one of the reasons I lost as scum. Because I decided that I wanted to face Doggin, CTM, and SMC all at the end. Wiping Doggin and SMC out immediately would have been easy. Wiping CTM out was tougher, cause he was the Doc, but either way, this argument fails for this reason too.

Thank god Shutout is back. I was so bored I changed my avatar.

I'm really torn between the two of you. I can see how killing Doggin would potentially help you both. Why would Shutout try to kill me the first night, though? Why not take out a more dangerous player at that point, too?

Archived