Taste of The NFL...

joiseyjet

At what age does jock sniffing become creepy? Just wondering. Not for me, of course, but for some of you creeps. :)

Since it doesn't become creepy for you, then you can come over and sniff mine. You'll have to get at the back of the line and wait your turn, though. I will also be handing out autographs to the first 50 people.

Since it doesn't become creepy for you, then you can come over and sniff mine. You'll have to get at the back of the line and wait your turn, though. I will also be handing out autographs to the first 50 people.

Very funny, Dunce.

Seriously though - jock sniffing should have an age limit. Ever see a 38 (or so) woman chasing a football player round a salad bar for an autograph? I have.

ok dont all ask me about my time at once. LOL

met coach. he was so very nice.. but he is a big man.

and oh yes.. john starks was there too. heh! and noi didnt ask him about the game 7 against houston. :D 2-18 though.. really i should have.. i am sure he as never got that question ..

and oh yeah.. i met salt-n-pepa... chillin with my girlzzzz ( as bren would say! ) :yahoo:

ok dont all ask me about my time at once. LOL

met coach. he was so very nice.. but he is a big man.

and oh yes.. john starks was there too. heh! and noi didnt ask him about the game 7 against houston. :D 2-18 though.. really i should have.. i am sure he as never got that question ..

and oh yeah.. i met salt-n-pepa... chillin with my girlzzzz ( as bren would say! ) :yahoo:

We know you have pics to share..

Pictures please.

well i wouldnt want your post count to go down, so maybe i shouldnt post.

i am thinking of JN, of course. :D

if you think you are strong enough to look without gouging out your eyes ( not meant to be an oedipus reference ).. there is one of me and leon in my profile :D

well i wouldnt want your post count to go down, so maybe i shouldnt post.

i am thinking of JN, of course. :D

if you think you are strong enough to look without gouging out your eyes ( not meant to be an oedipus reference ).. there is one of me and leon in my profile :D

I just checked out the picture. Love it. You look cute, you freakin' jock-sniffer!

were you there, joisey? i looked but didnt see you.

No one wrote they were going when I first asked, so I decided to blow it off, Iwould have gone in a heart beat.Iwill put the $400 towards a hotel for training camp in june

Archived