~~Caption This Picture~~

Woody-_-Sanchez-2.jpg?1241314637

Woody: So here's my idea. We paint your helmet to look like a Sombrero ,and your hand warmer pocket will be colored red and over-sized to look like a Toreador's cape.

Then if we score over 50 points, we have a deal with Taco Bell for a free taco for every paying customer. If we score less than 10, you and your family have to come mow my lawn that week.

(Inspired by GG Thread :D)

Woody: "We've known each other many years, but this is the first time you ever came to me for counsel or for help. I can't remember the last time that you invited me to your house for a cup of coffee, even though my wife is godmother to your only child. But let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship. And uh, you were afraid to be in my debt. "

Sanchez: "Um... ok?

Woody: "You found paradise in America, you had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. And you didn't need a friend like me. But uh, now you come to me and you say - 'Don Corleone, give me justice.' But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Godfather. Instead, you come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married, and you ask me to do murder for money. "

Sanchez: "..."

Woody: "Bonasera, Bonasera. What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, then this scum that wounded your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you.

"

Sanchez: "So... what are we talking about? You want me to be your friend? ok we are friends Mr Woody."

Woody: "Good. Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day - accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day."

Sanchez: "Whatev's

Woody: "We've known each other many years, but this is the first time you ever came to me for counsel or for help. I can't remember the last time that you invited me to your house for a cup of coffee, even though my wife is godmother to your only child. But let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship. And uh, you were afraid to be in my debt. "

Sanchez: "Um... ok?

Woody: "You found paradise in America, you had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. And you didn't need a friend like me. But uh, now you come to me and you say - 'Don Corleone, give me justice.' But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Godfather. Instead, you come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married, and you ask me to do murder for money. "

Sanchez: "..."

Woody: "Bonasera, Bonasera. What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, then this scum that wounded your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you.

"

Sanchez: "So... what are we talking about? You want me to be your friend? ok we are friends Mr Woody."

Woody: "Good. Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day - accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day."

Sanchez: "Whatev's

:rl:

Just a poster.

Who the hell is this? You know we have PMs on JN as well.

this is the poster formerly known as Jetfan16, of JI/JN banning fame! of course i could've used the PM, but what fun is that?

i didnt say you did! but, between JI and JN mods, i've probably been banned a good 100 times. lmao

I've been told I was nothing but a big bully when I was a mod on JI. Then when half the board followed EY, BergenJet and myself over here and they reinstated all the banned posters they said I tormented (but really because they lost about 1000 posts a week initially), only one of the reinstated had been banned by me at any time and that was that worthless no good piece of **** MACPAC.

I've been told I was nothing but a big bully when I was a mod on JI. Then when half the board followed EY, BergenJet and myself over here and they reinstated all the banned posters they said I tormented (but really because they lost about 1000 posts a week initially), only one of the reinstated had been banned by me at any time and that was that worthless no good piece of **** MACPAC.

u were on JI?

Must have been after I left

Woody-_-Sanchez-2.jpg?1241314637

Woody:Mark,being a young hispanic stud do you think you could hook me up with Salma Hayek??

Mark:No,but i do think i could score with her and tell you about it later would that work??

Woody:Well,just make sure you take some nice pics for me...

Archived