This really ruffled my feathers

Pragmatic Bus

I was just reading some articles on nyjets.com and I stumbled on to a quote from Denise Garvey, the FC director, where she made her feelings about the new Flight Crew very clear

One of my friends was a FC member last year. She worked part time at a dance studio the rest of the year.

She was hoping to use this as huge resume booster to eventually start her own studio.

She's trying again now...but I don't know if she'll make it based on these standards. She's good looking and all, not beastly like other girls...but she's definitely no Lauren (Blonde angel)

I'm sure you've slayed half the Miami Dolphin's squad.

Never said that.

I know a former KC Chiefs cheerleader and my daughters attended their Camp a couple of years.

As far as the KC cheerleaders go, I cannot remember any of them saying they were full time cheerleaders when mentoring their classes. Anyways, the pay is not that good. All of them had careers.

Never said that.

I know a former KC Chiefs cheerleader and my daughters attended their Camp a couple of years.

As far as the KC cheerleaders go, I cannot remember any of them saying they were full time cheerleaders when mentoring their classes. Anyways, the pay is not that good. All of them had careers.

Again, no one cares. We care if they're hot...that's it. No jobs, no names, nothing else. Get it fagly? ](*,)

Again, no one cares. We care if they're hot...that's it. No jobs, no names, nothing else. Get it fagly? ](*,)

Actually, I'm starting to see his point. We should definitely be hiring based on quality of resume, and not looks.

hillaryFC.jpg

Archived