Driving Up Post Counts

Maxman

Well, to be fair I can personally attest to the fat chicks being drawn to you like pigs to slop thing being 100% true and rather disturbing. Seriously guys, fat chicks look at JiF like they are starving men eyeing a turkey leg.

However, I can also attest to the general quality of women you normally hook up with which is rather impressive.

Well someone thinks awfully highly of themselves.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ham acted like a douche, Sooth sided with Ham's douchebaggery, EY left, you martyred yourself, other people left because of the general douchebaggery of the aforementioned douches, more people started posting here because the site became more active and contained more posters they liked posting with, you claimed credit for everything.

I think that about covers it.

If any individuals really deserve credit for all of this, its Sooth and Ham. They did a real bang up job.

Nobody is denying credit to the overwhelming level of douchenozzlitude of the Sooth and the Hammer which led to the Exodus II, however, you really don't know everything that happened behind the scenes.

Just because you're older than dirt doesn't mean you have knowledge of everything bud.

Nobody is denying credit to the overwhelming level of douchenozzlitude of the Sooth and the Hammer which led to the Exodus II, however, you really don't know everything that happened behind the scenes.

Just because you're older than dirt doesn't mean you have knowledge of everything bud.

Bah, I don't need to hear nothing about you wise-crackin' whipper-snappers, I was getting threats of bans for sassing Sooth about his money-grubbing ways when you were but a twinkle in your mama's eye... or some such thing like that.

Well someone thinks awfully highly of themselves.

Are you referring to me?

Actually the word covered starts with an "f" and ends with a "uck." You can say bitch on JN all you want to.

Duh.

Ha!!!

Rep'd for the use of the word in bold.

Are you referring to me?

I feel like my joke (apparently not so well done) somehow must have been misinterpreted, so allow me to break it down:

Kleck noted the high quality of tail you apparently hook up with. I noted that Kleck appears to think highly of himself. The insinuation was that Kleck was one of the "women" in question whom you had hooked up with and therefore was referring to himself as impressive in quality.

I certainly didn't expect what was meant to be nothing more than a throwaway gay joke to cause such a ruckus.

Since when have gay jokes been over the line on a message board? Especially JN of all places.

That one went over my head....lol.

JN is a perfect place for a ghey joke.

For example, other than having pink in their Avatar, what do JB, CTM and EY have in common?

I feel like my joke (apparently not so well done) somehow must have been misinterpreted, so allow me to break it down:

Kleck noted the high quality of tail you apparently hook up with. I noted that Kleck appears to think highly of himself. The insinuation was that Kleck was one of the "women" in question whom you had hooked up with and therefore was referring to himself as impressive in quality.

I certainly didn't expect what was meant to be nothing more than a throwaway gay joke to cause such a ruckus.

I just put it together...I've had a long day...ih8u.

That's one, but there are many punchlines...

a vagina

boobs

menstural cycle

nail polish

they love the c0ck

etc.

The link below is for you and your tubby buttbuddy, should help you understands yourselves a bit better..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

In psychology, psychological projection (or projection bias) is a defense mechanism where a person's personal attributes, unacceptable or unwanted thoughts, and/or emotions are ascribed onto another person or people

Bitch

Cool, you can also say.

Titties, Pussies and ****.

Oops, guess you can't say t w a t. I think it might have been snatch.

no and Steve At water has been complaing ever since-especially in any and every "which free agents were the biggest busts in Jets history?" threads that have come up over the past 4 years

WHAT THE **** I'M NEVER MAFIA THIS IS BULL****, YOU GUYS JUST GANG UP ON ME FINE **** YOU. I'M THE DOCTOR SCREW YOU GUYS

VOTE: VICIOUS

Classic.

Definitely makes the game fun and interesting..

Our side deal is still in place, right?

I mean, I am the one who brought JetsBabe over here in the first place.

EY was the one who PMed me beforehand, I give him credit. :-P

I have to be honest, it might be time to cut ties with Jets Babe. Don't get me wrong, I was always a huge fan, but the fact is that she's past her prime and you'd only be paying her based on past production. She's clearly on a downhill slide and at this point has to be considered more of a backup type poster. There are some who would argue she was really just a post compiler for the most of her career anyway.

Honestly, we all know she should've retired, but her pride won't allow her to do it and she'll convince herself she still has what it takes. I would like to see her be here for the rest of her career as much as anyone else, but sometimes you have to make those tough business decisions.

Bill Belichick is that you? :rl:

Ham acted like a douche, Sooth sided with Ham's douchebaggery, EY left, you martyred yourself, other people left because of the general douchebaggery of the aforementioned douches, more people started posting here because the site became more active and contained more posters they liked posting with, you claimed credit for everything.

I think that about covers it.

If any individuals really deserve credit for all of this, its Sooth and Ham. They did a real bang up job.

We were either getting Ham JI's most active poster or 200 hundred people who all posted (collectively) about as much as Ham. In terms of page views, it was a wash for JN either way.

:winking0001:

I don't get your obsession with jetsbabe, Max.. she isn't a blond groupie.

:Banane43:

Oh wait.. I DO get it.. jb has connections.

How am I obsessed with her? It wasn't like I typed this from her driveway or anything.

Geez I at least waited until I was on the next block. Get over yourself.

Archived