How Do You Like Your Cat?

New York Mick

How do you like your cat?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How do you like your cat?

verde

the current generation of girls is 90% bisexual, 10% all lesbo

further proof that anyone under the age of 25 sucks out loud. ;) anyway, what you are really saying is that all the girls at the university of maine would rather have sex with eachother than have sex with you. right?

• Upvote 2

further proof that anyone under the age of 25 sucks out loud. ;) anyway, what you are really saying is that all the girls at the university of maine would rather have sex with eachother than have sex with you. right?

have you seen some of them? My God. They are worse than Smith College "girls"

:D

I have a funny feeling if any of the woman on thyis board answered this question in a game manner, the male population would disappear for a few minutes and 7 threads of "whats your favorite hand lotion" would appear here in the lounge.

• Upvote 1

I have a funny feeling if any of the woman on thyis board answered this question in a game manner, the male population would disappear for a few minutes and 7 threads of "whats your favorite hand lotion" would appear here in the lounge.

I would go with a "Where Did It Land" Thread.

hand lotion is for rookies.

I prefer the grip and rip.

:D