Manny Suspended for PEDs

nyjunc

There are a lot of good Yankees fan who post in this forum. Unfortunately the Guidos, JonEJets & Kleckos of the world give them a bad name.

Cheers to vicious89x, Bob, Matt39 and the rest of the level-headed Yankees fans.

What I find hilarious is that you seem to think you are a well respected, well liked poster on this board

Bwa-hahhahahahaahahahahhahahahahahaahhahaahahhahahahhahaahahahahhaahaBREATHEhahahhaha

ahhhhahahhhahhahhahahahahahahahahahaahaaahahahahaahahahahaha

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I find hilarious is that you seem to think you are a well respected, well liked poster on this board

Bwa-hahhahahahaahahahahhahahahahahaahhahaahahhahahahhahaahahahahhaahaBREATHEhahahhaha

ahhhhahahhhahhahhahahahahahahahahahaahaaahahahahaahahahahaha

The Toronto band wagon is here and waiting for you.

manny on roids taints the last 2 titles for Sux

they are in same boat as pats now

Tainttown

Redsux fans will never admit that, they got off on taunting Yankee fans about A-Rod now they have a guy who was most likely on roids when they won their championship. David Ortiz is next, I would bet my life savings his name is on that "confidential list" along with A-Rods.

Redsux fans will never admit that, they got off on taunting Yankee fans about A-Rod now they have a guy who was most likely on roids when they won their championship. David Ortiz is next, I would bet my life savings his name is on that "confidential list" along with A-Rods.

Chuck Knoblauch- 3 WS with Yankees

Roger Clemens- 2 WS with Yankees

Both on roids.

This problem was spread wide across baseball, the whole ERA every TEAM is tainted.

Chuck Knoblauch- 3 WS with Yankees

Roger Clemens- 2 WS with Yankees

Both on roids.

This problem was spread wide across baseball, the whole ERA every TEAM is tainted.

I was just annoyed by the Redosx fans when the A-Rod story broke, they were all acting holier than thou, like their players were better and bigger than roids.

I was just annoyed by the Redosx fans when the A-Rod story broke, they were all acting holier than thou, like their players were better and bigger than roids.

Every fan base has their idiots. The truth is that they felt they could act like that because they didn't have anyone named up until that point. That's why I avoid pointing fingers when it comes to this **** because you can find at least 1 to 2 steroid users on every team that had some significant role.

Archived