JI/JN Border War Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

Vote: John Rooney

Not because of the pic, but because he lacked the ****in decency to actually put in the leg work to find out who the **** John Rooney realy is. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out all 19 players are real life/cinematic mobsters. Someone that dumb or lazy is a detriment to JN.

Now, to find out who's scum or cult, let's look at the list. I'll break 'em down as follows:

Cosa Nostra:

1) Tony Soprano

2) Lefty Ruggerio

3) Al Capone

4) Nicky Santoro

5) Tommy Devito

6) Vito Corleone

7) Michael Corleone

8) Fredo Corleone

9) Virgil Sollozo

10) Sonny LoSpecchio

I should be at the top of this ****ing list. Most of these pussies have been either shot or killed. Buncha mooks.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not because of the pic, but because he lacked the ****in decency to actually put in the leg work to find out who the **** John Rooney realy is. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out all 19 players are real life/cinematic mobsters. Someone that dumb or lazy is a detriment to JN.

Now, to find out who's scum or cult, let's look at the list. I'll break 'em down as follows:

Cosa Nostra:

1) Tony Soprano

2) Lefty Ruggerio

3) Al Capone

4) Nicky Santoro

5) Tommy Devito

6) Vito Corleone

7) Michael Corleone

8) Fredo Corleone

9) Virgil Sollozo

10) Sonny LoSpecchio

Other:

1) Frank Costello

2) Ace Rothstein

3) Joe Cabot

4) Tony Montana

5) Marcellus Wallace

6) Henry Hill

7) Jimmy Conway

8) Carlito Brigante

9) John Rooney

Does it have meaning? I don't know, but it might depending on how players fall.

FOS: Henry Hill, for being a rat. Marcellus Wallace for (1) being the only black guy here, and (2) for being Zed's bitch.

So you mean to tell us the aliases that Doggin created for the specific purpose of putting everyone on an even playing level and keeping players from getting singled out, were then setup to blatantly reveal information about all of the players? Not to mention, accounts were given out well prior to roles which according to Doggin were assigned at random.

This whole think doesn't make one damn bit of sense and reeks of deflection and attempted confusion. Plus, there's nothing better to go on yet.

Vote: Lefty

So you mean to tell us the aliases that Doggin created for the specific purpose of putting everyone on an even playing level and keeping players from getting singled out, were then setup to blatantly reveal information about all of the players? Not to mention, accounts were given out well prior to roles which according to Doggin were assigned at random.

This whole think doesn't make one damn bit of sense and reeks of deflection and attempted confusion. Plus, there's nothing better to go on yet.

I was thinking the same thing after reading through all the posts :yawn:

I have a wedding to attend, one of the bosses daugthers, and Sunday is Mothers day. No buddy is more important then my Mama! So I wont be very active this weekend.

Vote Lefty

I like this logic gramps. Plus you look like Ed Asnner and I was a fan of the short lived TV show called the Bronx Zoo back in the 80's.

Cosa Nostra:

1) Tony Soprano

2) Lefty Ruggerio

3) Al Capone

4) Nicky Santoro

5) Tommy Devito

6) Vito Corleone

7) Michael Corleone

8) Fredo Corleone

9) Virgil Sollozo

10) Sonny LoSpecchio

Other:

1) Frank Costello

2) Ace Rothstein

3) Joe Cabot

4) Tony Montana

5) Marcellus Wallace

6) Henry Hill

7) Jimmy Conway

8) Carlito Brigante

9) John Rooney

Does it have meaning? I don't know, but it might depending on how players fall.

FOS: Henry Hill, for being a rat. Marcellus Wallace for (1) being the only black guy here, and (2) for being Zed's bitch.

Well thats just a terrible reason.

I don't find Lefty's list as a reason to vote him. What I find more suspicious is that the list seems to deflect attention away from the fact that Lefty voted John Rooney, i.e. the early vote leader at the time. It seems kind of a hollow reason to bandwagon to me.

I don't find Lefty's list alone as a reason to vote him. What I find more suspicious is that the list seems to deflect attention away from the fact that Lefty voted John Rooney, i.e. the early vote leader at the time. It seems kind of a hollow reason to bandwagon to me.

fixed.

Can we stop with talking in character bull****. It's ghey, has nothing to do with the game and since I've never seen Pulp Fiction so I can't really do this.

So it's gay because you've never seen the movie that your character is from? And who the hell has never seen PF? Go to blockbuster tonight, jerkoff!

Yeah, deflection and confusion on the first day of voting when there are only a few posts into the game.

You need to actually deflect people from something else, but considering no one else said a freakin' thing of substance before my post then it's hard to deflect anything.

Like I said, there are a bunch of geniuses in this game.

for the record I'm not playing in this game- I thought this was the old school rap thread. :drown:

uhhh.. ok i suck, flame away.

So if you thought it was another thread, why were you quoting a post in this thread? I'm gonna go ahead and guess Pac is in this game and just forgot to log in under his mafia handle right there. Nice try, pal.

Yeah, deflection and confusion on the first day of voting when there are only a few posts into the game.

You need to actually deflect people from something else, but considering no one else said a freakin' thing of substance before my post then it's hard to deflect anything.

Like I said, there are a bunch of geniuses in this game.

Wow, we're certainly getting awfully defensive for such an allegedly invalid point, aren't we?

And you probably shouldn't talk about other people's intelligence, considering you're the guy trying to decipher the meaning of mafia handles which were generated with the specific intent of a name not giving anything away about the player. What kind of idiot does that make you?

Vote Count:

John Rooney (3) - Frank Costello, Tony Soprano, Lefty Ruggerio

Sonny LoSpecchio (1) - Fredo Corleone

Lefty Ruggerio (3) - Joe Cabot, Jimmy Conway, Nicky Santoro

Marcellus Wallace (1) - John Rooney

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch

I was thinking the same thing after reading through all the posts :yawn:

I have a wedding to attend, one of the bosses daugthers, and Sunday is Mothers day. No buddy is more important then my Mama! So I wont be very active this weekend.

Vote Lefty

Good. Because a man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.

Can we stop with talking in character bull****. It's ghey, has nothing to do with the game and since I've never seen Pulp Fiction so I can't really do this.

Sorry. My character's way too cool to drop the it entirely.

Archived