JI/JN Border War Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, we're certainly getting awfully defensive for such an allegedly invalid point, aren't we?

Uhm, no.

And you probably shouldn't talk about other people's intelligence, considering you're the guy trying to decipher the meaning of mafia handles which were generated with the specific intent of a name not giving anything away about the player. What kind of idiot does that make you?

Actually, Joe, reading is fundamental. This is what I wrote:

Does it have meaning? I don't know, but it might depending on how players fall.

You're claiming I'm making any determination based on the list of names. I specifically stated that I didn't know if the names had any significance, but once the players are voted off we will see.

So, you're the idiot because you either can't read properly and invented an interpretation of what I wrote, or you're trying to concoct something out of nothing.

Uhm, no.

Actually, Joe, reading is fundamental. This is what I wrote:

You're claiming I'm making any determination based on the list of names. I specifically stated that I didn't know if the names had any significance, but once the players are voted off we will see.

So, you're the idiot because you either can't read properly and invented an interpretation of what I wrote, or you're trying to concoct something out of nothing.

This posting style is quite similar to a certain poster from JI.

Vote:Lefty

This posting style is quite similar to a certain poster from JI.

Vote:Lefty

wait... what?

Are you saying the 4 named posters from JI are playing this game and were given roles of... themselves?

Or is it that Lefty is mafia posting similarly to a JI poster intentionally? For what reason exactly?

Either one of these scenarios is almost as ludicrous as Lefty claiming that the names in the game have something to do with our alignment.

Not ready to change my vote but if/when I do you'll be the first to know.

wait... what?

Are you saying the 4 named posters from JI are playing this game and were given roles of... themselves?

Or is it that Lefty is mafia posting similarly to a JI poster intentionally? For what reason exactly?

Either one of these scenarios is almost as ludicrous as Lefty claiming that the names in the game have something to do with our alignment.

That post was strangely lacking in expletives. FOS Nicky.

wait... what?

Nope, I'm a ****ing retard. Just saying.

Oh, and **** you.

Vote Count:

John Rooney (2) - Tony Soprano, Lefty Ruggerio

Sonny LoSpecchio (1) - Fredo Corleone

Lefty Ruggerio (5) - Joe Cabot, Jimmy Conway, Nicky Santoro, Frank Costello, Sonny LoSpecchio

Marcellus Wallace (1) - John Rooney

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch

FYI, I didn't claim that the names in the game have something to do with our alignment.

Joe Cabot has pulled a classic EY move of distorting what someone else has posted and then basis his vote on his own distortion.

Now, people are basing a vote for me on a lie by Joe.

FYI, I didn't claim that the names in the game have something to do with our alignment.

Joe Cabot has pulled a classic EY move of distorting what someone else has posted and then basis his vote on his own distortion.

Now, people are basing a vote for me on a lie by Joe.

I'm not sure the votes on you was based on a lie per say. I think it was your hostile response and reaction to the voting. Besides it's day one and nobody really has much to go on. I picked on you and then Sonny because you guys didn't take the time to research your characters. My thought was maybe you guys got more caught up in your game role than the cool alters we all got.

I am definitely looking forward to some of the wiseguys who haven't said much to step in and throw around a little insight.

I'm not sure the votes on you was based on a lie per say. I think it was your hostile response and reaction to the voting. Besides it's day one and nobody really has much to go on. I picked on you and then Sonny because you guys didn't take the time to research your characters. My thought was maybe you guys got more caught up in your game role than the cool alters we all got.

I am definitely looking forward to some of the wiseguys who haven't said much to step in and throw around a little insight.

How could you say I didn't take the time to research the character? This is the first time you're saying this.

Care to explain?

Lefty is from Donnie Brasco. It's not my fault Doggin (great mod!) misspelled the name. I have no control over that.

As to the hostile response to voting for me? I was hostile before anyone voted for me. The first vote for me was Cabot, and his vote was based on his misrepresentation.

I was thinking the same thing after reading through all the posts :yawn:

I have a wedding to attend, one of the bosses daugthers, and Sunday is Mothers day. No buddy is more important then my Mama! So I wont be very active this weekend.

Vote Lefty

Is this intentional?

How could you say I didn't take the time to research the character? This is the first time you're saying this.

Care to explain?

Lefty is from Donnie Brasco. It's not my fault Doggin (great mod!) misspelled the name. I have no control over that.

As to the hostile response to voting for me? I was hostile before anyone voted for me. The first vote for me was Cabot, and his vote was based on his misrepresentation.

Sorry Lefty. I got you confused with John Rooney and Sonny. Sonny didn't know he died at the end of Bronx tale. John Rooney had no idea who his character was and posted a very disturbing picture.

Mildly interesting.

If that was intentional what do you suspect it means you meatball.

I think it just means that the written word isn't Jimmy's stong suit.

I was thinking the same thing after reading through all the posts :yawn:

I have a wedding to attend, one of the bosses daugthers, and Sunday is Mothers day. No buddy is more important then my Mama! So I wont be very active this weekend.

Vote Lefty

It's a shame, because wise guys usually try to be more grammatically correct. ;)

Well, you greasy little worm, I think he might be a symp, trying to signal his boys under the radar.

Interesting. So this symp would be the same as a cult member?

unvote:

I'll vote: Jimmy Conway Maybe it was an accident maybe not, but it's as good as anything we got at this point.

That was not intentional. It was ****ty grammar.

I got street smarts, not book smarts.

Simple misspelling and puncuation errors are one thing. But nobody, and no buddy, well, that's another story. Even a low budget mick like you knows that.

I had a semester and a half of college, I understand psychology, as a concept.

Vote Count:

John Rooney (2) - Tony Soprano, Lefty Ruggerio

Jimmy Conway(1) - Fredo Corleone

Lefty Ruggerio (5) - Joe Cabot, Jimmy Conway, Nicky Santoro, Frank Costello, Sonny LoSpecchio

Marcellus Wallace (1) - John Rooney

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch

Then why the hell are you posting in this thread, about game-specifics, if you're not playing. If you're not playing GTF outta here before you end up in a meat grinder!

You can add him in with Pac as the guys too clueless to remember to sign in under their alts before posting in this thread.

Care to explain?

Misrepresentation? You're really grasping at straws here. All I said is that you were speculating about the meaning of something that had been made crystal clear there was no meaning to. I don't make an overly big deal out of it at first and even said it really came down to that I had nothing better to go on. Hell, it is the first day after all.

Since then all you've done is throw a hissy fit and that's provided an even more for the vote. I've yet to see a better reason to vote for anyone else so for now my vote stays. Your feeble attempts to hurl insults or attempts to somehow turn this against me certainly don't change that.

Archived