JI/JN Border War Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The situation at JN has turned ugly. Son turned against father, while two of the men claim to have sought shelter from the storm in each other's arms.

But for today, you can rest easy. The Master Baiter is gone.

Vito Corleone (Warfish), the Mafia Role Blocker, is dead

Final Vote Count

Vito Corleone (5) - Tony Soprano, Carlito Brigante, Jimmy Conway, Fredo Corleone, Marcellus Wallace

Night has Fallen. Night Actions are due by 5:30pm tomorrow

Oh you can wait around for a little. The fat girls will still be there later.

Even as a large gay male you should know that the fat girls only stay at happy hour till the free buffet is over. He have to hurry if he is going to score a Heffer and give her some sausage in a blanket.

The situation at JN has turned ugly. Son turned against father, while two of the men claim to have sought shelter from the storm in each other's arms.

But for today, you can rest easy. The Master Baiter is gone.

Vito Corleone (Warfish), the Mafia Role Blocker, is dead

Final Vote Count

Vito Corleone (5) - Tony Soprano, Carlito Brigante, Jimmy Conway, Fredo Corleone, Marcellus Wallace

Night has Fallen. Night Actions are due by 5:30pm tomorrow

Very nice. Im very pleasantly surprised. He played clean as hell. but, Tony, Carlito and Jimmy get my respect for this one.

Well, mafia is good, cult would be better, but mafia is a start for now.

A start but a weak one at that. In this lynch, we needed scum on our side. We really needed to lynch cult. This tips the balance even further in their favor. As I've said before, townies and scum need to be working together at this point, not taking each other out.

First off, I always look good. And secondly, if I were scum/cult, why the F would I be playing this way.

You know what not going to look good, when you lynch another townie or when we lynch scum and you are clearly linked to him.

The cult has the advantage numbers-wise. If you all band together, and get a townie or two to help you out, you're set. Town and scum do not have the same advantage, we need to work together without knowing who our teammates are in order to lynch cult.

There's really no risk in all of you playing this way, forming a very quick train on Vito and getting more and more agitated (and more definite in your certainty about him) as it nears deadline. This is what I kept warning guys about...if it seems too easy it probably is.

To me, Vito seemed genuinely trying to find cult members. Which should be what all townies AND scum alike should be doing.

Not that it really matters, right? There should be enough cult left right now that it doesn't matter if I'm the only one who thought that lynch seemed off.

I hate you all. I may just go post on JI for like the second time in my life just to spite you.

Dont be bitter.

The cult has the advantage numbers-wise. If you all band together, and get a townie or two to help you out, you're set. Town and scum do not have the same advantage, we need to work together without knowing who our teammates are in order to lynch cult.

There's really no risk in all of you playing this way, forming a very quick train on Vito and getting more and more agitated (and more definite in your certainty about him) as it nears deadline. This is what I kept warning guys about...if it seems too easy it probably is.

To me, Vito seemed genuinely trying to find cult members. Which should be what all townies AND scum alike should be doing.

Not that it really matters, right? There should be enough cult left right now that it doesn't matter if I'm the only one who thought that lynch seemed off.

Oh Virgil. It

Man, chill out. No need to be an ass, it's just a game. :P

I was not trying to set you up. Your play has been extremely erratic. To me, it doesn't add up. One minute you're all over the place, posting drunkenly, rapidly changing your mind. The next minute you're absolutely certain someone is scum, and it's an all-out aggressive attack.

I don't know how many times I need to say that this past day phase, town and scum were supposed to be on the same side. Successfully lynching a member of the mafia was far from the best move.

And when you all talk about Vito's directing of votes, what do you say about this start to the Vito train. And how quickly guys hopped aboard. Again, you are using selective logic.

Turk, shut up and show me your ****.

Man, chill out. No need to be an ass, it's just a game. :P

I was not trying to set you up. Your play has been extremely erratic. To me, it doesn't add up. One minute you're all over the place, posting drunkenly, rapidly changing your mind. The next minute you're absolutely certain someone is scum, and it's an all-out aggressive attack.

I don't know how many times I need to say that this past day phase, town and scum were supposed to be on the same side. Successfully lynching a member of the mafia was far from the best move.

And when you all talk about Vito's directing of votes, what do you say about this start to the Vito train. And how quickly guys hopped aboard. Again, you are using selective logic.

We were posting at the same time. I do think it was a scummy thing to do on his part, but I did not see him calling for me to join before I unvoted. Look at the time. I was probably in the act of typing unvote when he called for me to join.

Good morning everyone.

And I do mean everyone.

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

This is great news!!!

But what happened last night?

The cult obviously has only 3 members or less.

Potential number scenarios....

1 scum, 3 cult, 3 town.

1 scum, 2 cult, 4 town.

It wouldnt make sense for the mafia not to NK. The only thing I can think of is we rid all the scum with Vito or Virgil protected correctly last night.

If we have no cult left, then we got...

4 town, 3 cult.

5 town, 2 cult.

That said, I have no clue whats going on in this ****ing game.

This is fantastic news. I can't believe we're still here and outnumber the cult. Guess I can trust more of you than I thought. Is it possible that Vito being the roleblocker was able to prevent the cult from converting at some point.

I don't know what happened last night. I protected myself again and would be surprised if the last remaining scum actually took a shot at me. Maybe he thought I was cult or wanted to test if I really am the healer. Maybe too scum can be converted and as Jimmy said there could be none left.

This is interesting. I have to rethink things by the new numbers.

Jimmy Conway and Fredo Corleone are the two most suspect people right now, for jumping on the bandwagon. Marcellus and I are innocent, and Tony leading the lynch made sense, since he was one vote from dying anyways.

Fredo bugs me more than Conway does, but Conway has more of a case against him. I'm going to go with Fredo though, he's been riding under the radar untouched for too long.

Vote: Fredo

Jimmy Conway and Fredo Corleone are the two most suspect people right now, for jumping on the bandwagon. Marcellus and I are innocent, and Tony leading the lynch made sense, since he was one vote from dying anyways.

Fredo bugs me more than Conway does, but Conway has more of a case against him. I'm going to go with Fredo though, he's been riding under the radar untouched for too long.

Vote: Fredo

Reasonable start. Matter of fact, I was going to vote for myself if this game didn't pick up.

Jimmy's case is better but you decided to vote me? im ok with that. I don't know what to think about you and fudgesicle over their. If its ok though, lets not start assuming anyone is innocent.

What about Virgil? The Doc?

Nobody's counterclaim. But I can tell you this. They will.

I have to go to work. I'll be back when I can.

Archived