JI/JN Border War Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

I think that's where I'm going. Swing for the fences time.

Vote - Carlito

Tony are you voting Carlito understanding that he and Marcellous will both die, or are you poo pooing their couples claim? Of the two of them, do you have them both cult or one scum and cult or one townie and one cult/townie?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fredo, I know you have more insight on this, so does Virgil, as a result, thats why I want to wait a day, the rest of us don't have that insight that you two have.

Carlito that is where Im at. I have a definate on one of us so Virgil is the logical vote from me. but, that being said, Tony has been all over the place this game and has voted the popular choices and not really built any cases himself.

If someone could show me something better than I have come up with on my own why Tony seemsculty. I would listen and wouldn't mind keeping Virgil around another day. It's just from where Im typing from Virgil is the closest thing I have to a sure thing.

I also notice Jimmy has Ace pinned as the last scum, and I wouldn't mine hearing more on that from him.

Tony are you voting Carlito understanding that he and Marcellous will both die, or are you poo pooing their couples claim? Of the two of them, do you have them both cult or one scum and cult or one townie and one cult/townie?

Well, I never liked the whole silenced deal, especially twice. Then Joe turned out to be the village idiot, but still Carlito sticks to the silenced thing, even after Joe turns out not to have a role that can pull that off. Then his reveal as a pickle kisser, which is hard to buy (well not the idea of him being a pickle kisser in general;)) when he has heat on him.

I don't like Virgil's reveal either, but I feel more strongly about Carlito. I think the chances that he and Marcelles are both dirty is high enough to take a shot at it. Life is full of risk, no?

Carlito that is where Im at. I have a definate on one of us so Virgil is the logical vote from me. but, that being said, Tony has been all over the place this game and has voted the popular choices and not really built any cases himself.

If someone could show me something better than I have come up with on my own why Tony seemsculty. I would listen and wouldn't mind keeping Virgil around another day. It's just from where Im typing from Virgil is the closest thing I have to a sure thing.

I also notice Jimmy has Ace pinned as the last scum, and I wouldn't mine hearing more on that from him.

I can see Ace as scum too, if we have scum members remaining. We were the only ones not to pile on Vito. No reason for scum to hop aboard a train like that, and no reason for cult not to. Why would I bother arguing against Vito's lynch if I were cult? Think about it, the majority of the votes on Vito came from cultists.

You could make the same argument about me for the last scum member. I know I'm not though, and either way today we should be aiming for cult.

I think that's where I'm going. Swing for the fences time.

Vote - Carlito

I hear ya, but thats kind of a wasted vote...it doesnt look like people are comfortable with this.

I agree completely with this post, although I could flip a coin between Soprano and Conway personally regarding who's most likely to be cult. I'm not willing to vote for one of the "lovers",one of the "docs", or myself at this point anyway so that's who I'm left with. If we lynch one of them I feel real confident we'll hit cult

Vote: Soprano

Scumbag

Although I dont like Virgil right now, how do you know he is a definate? I highly doubt that Doggin put 2 Doc's in the game, but we dont know for certain or do you? And I too would be willing to save Virgil for another day if we have a solid case against someone else, but like I have said before, I hate getting taken for a ride and the more and more we play, the more I think that is what is happening right under our nose with the Turk.

Tony's strategy is concerning. He does things that make sense and then he goes a route that makes no sense. He very well could be cult who escaped a lynch last day phase and is trying to push for the 2 for 1 with the swing for the fences strategy....that I am not completely against because we might win the game right then and there with that move if we are right.

I am very confident that Ace is the last remaining scum, but we kind of need him to do the right thing tonight.

I hear ya, but thats kind of a wasted vote...it doesnt look like people are comfortable with this.

Scumbag

Although I dont like Virgil right now, how do you know he is a definate? I highly doubt that Doggin put 2 Doc's in the game, but we dont know for certain or do you? And I too would be willing to save Virgil for another day if we have a solid case against someone else, but like I have said before, I hate getting taken for a ride and the more and more we play, the more I think that is what is happening right under our nose with the Turk.

Tony's strategy is concerning. He does things that make sense and then he goes a route that makes no sense. He very well could be cult who escaped a lynch last day phase and is trying to push for the 2 for 1 with the swing for the fences strategy....that I am not completely against because we might win the game right then and there with that move if we are right.

I am very confident that Ace is the last remaining scum, but we kind of need him to do the right thing tonight.

Why are you so confident Ace is scum and not me? How are you so certain I'm not townie and not scum, but cult? You really think a cult member would raise any objection to the quick lynch of Vito, someone not on my team?

I suspect the reason you're so positive Ace is the one who's scum is because you know I'm the healer and that helps narrow it down for you.

Why are you so confident Ace is scum and not me? How are you so certain I'm not townie and not scum, but cult? You really think a cult member would raise any objection to the quick lynch of Vito, someone not on my team?

I suspect the reason you're so positive Ace is the one who's scum is because you know I'm the healer and that helps narrow it down for you.

I highly doubt you are the doc, oops, I mean healer, but thats a good deflection tactic. Your reveal was not one that I think the mafia would condone or a townie would try. I think you are cult. We need a cult kill and thats what I think you are...IDK anything for certain...but my gut has been working this game and this is what I feel.

Your reveal has done nothing but confused the snot out of me and deception is the cults best weapon right now, that would explain you not pushing Vito which was inevitable at the time. The guy totally was a deer in headlights once the pressure mounted.

The mafia should be laying low and that is exactly what Ace has done all game. But then again, I am pretty confused, so who knows, maybe you are scum. Once again, the bottom line is I think you are taking us for a ride. Anyone that plays this game knows a general rule of thumb is that you lynch all liars and your reveal seems like a lie to me more than the others...not by much, but more than the others. And thats why I would be o.k. with the fags as well. I think they are lying. It sucks that I believe Fredo because he could be doing what I am most nervous about, but his reveal makes sense...the others dont.

If you put a vote on the fags...I would follow you. I could be o.k. with you lasting another day because you have to imagine if we killed the fags, the mafia would take a shot at either you or Fredo seeing that Tony and I are very suspicious to most of you.

Look, just because we take turns being on top doesn't mean we're lying. Killing the two of us would screw the game for the innocents completely.

And Conway, if you turn out to be cult like it seems likely that you are, then that would put Virgil in a much clearer position, and part of my hesitation about believing Fredo is that you're fighting so hard to get Virgil killed.

So if you want a cult member so badly, why not go after Soprano, whom is very likely cult, or yourself, who could very well be cult too.

I was referring to the fact that I have a definate on my role as the Doc. So in order to believe Virgil I have to believe Doggin put two of us in the game. The definate I was referring to was my role. Virgil has defended himself well and a little part of me is allowing the creepy idea thatDoggin did decide to throw us thru a loop. Virgils reveal sucked but his defense has been descent.

Tony is tuff for me. He just seems like a lazy townie. Or possibly a cultist trying to do just enought to stay from the inactive list. Though he is right, carlito's silencing thing is rubbish. Yet, pushing to pop Carlito when we are all trying to look at other things is an interesting time to decide to start his own theory. Vote does seem wasted concidering we are all in another direction and one of us is married to Carlito.

Ace is scum and we need him to do the right thign tonight? how do we know he is scum and how do we know he heans't been converted. If he's been converted then his right thing may end up being wrong for the town.

Wow this game and Doggin sucks.

I was referring to the fact that I have a definate on my role as the Doc. So in order to believe Virgil I have to believe Doggin put two of us in the game. The definate I was referring to was my role. Virgil has defended himself well and a little part of me is allowing the creepy idea thatDoggin did decide to throw us thru a loop. Virgils reveal sucked but his defense has been descent.

Tony is tuff for me. He just seems like a lazy townie. Or possibly a cultist trying to do just enought to stay from the inactive list. Though he is right, carlito's silencing thing is rubbish. Yet, pushing to pop Carlito when we are all trying to look at other things is an interesting time to decide to start his own theory. Vote does seem wasted concidering we are all in another direction and one of us is married to Carlito.

Ace is scum and we need him to do the right thign tonight? how do we know he is scum and how do we know he heans't been converted. If he's been converted then his right thing may end up being wrong for the town.

Wow this game and Doggin sucks.

Lazy? Why I outta.....:Nuts:

Carlito is slightly scummier to me than Virgil. Most everyone thinks he's dirty, but most are just too afraid to pull the trigger.

I highly doubt you are the doc, oops, I mean healer, but thats a good deflection tactic. Your reveal was not one that I think the mafia would condone or a townie would try. I think you are cult. We need a cult kill and thats what I think you are...IDK anything for certain...but my gut has been working this game and this is what I feel.

Your reveal has done nothing but confused the snot out of me and deception is the cults best weapon right now, that would explain you not pushing Vito which was inevitable at the time. The guy totally was a deer in headlights once the pressure mounted.

The mafia should be laying low and that is exactly what Ace has done all game. But then again, I am pretty confused, so who knows, maybe you are scum. Once again, the bottom line is I think you are taking us for a ride. Anyone that plays this game knows a general rule of thumb is that you lynch all liars and your reveal seems like a lie to me more than the others...not by much, but more than the others. And thats why I would be o.k. with the fags as well. I think they are lying. It sucks that I believe Fredo because he could be doing what I am most nervous about, but his reveal makes sense...the others dont.

If you put a vote on the fags...I would follow you. I could be o.k. with you lasting another day because you have to imagine if we killed the fags, the mafia would take a shot at either you or Fredo seeing that Tony and I are very suspicious to most of you.

I still don't understand why Ace's behavior is more scum-like and my behavior is more cult-like to you. Because he's been laying lower? Haven't you made the exact same argument before that cult should be laying low? "Deception is the cult's best weapon ..."? How does this adequately explain how my not joining the Vito train means I'm cult and not scum.

I might be willing to vote Carlito if it wouldn't guarantee my death. I'm L-1, and Carlito isn't one of them. Easy for him to slap on a vote if he senses pressure mounting on him. Unvote me and I'd be more willing, since right now I can guarantee 100% (to myself at least) that if I die we're losing a townie.

I am ****ing lost...seriously this game is making me go nuts.

Why are the fags not voting together? There is just something totally fishy about them. I thought they were working together. Wouldnt it make sense for them to be voting for the same player?

Carlito defending Lefty with that mysterious case literally quoting every post. I have never seen that tactic, it makes no sense. And he was dead wrong.

Then his 2 straight nights of being silenced. Then he reveals that he takes in the ass from the big man.

Why so much activity around him?

OK, what are we gonna do here boys? Less then two hours until random vote.....

I dont know what to do. All the posts above make sense and its making me 2nd guess myself.

Carlito's play vs. Virgil's reveal is where I am at.

Why are the fags not voting together? Am I crazy to think that should be common sense?

I dont know what to do. All the posts above make sense and its making me 2nd guess myself.

Carlito's play vs. Virgil's reveal is where I am at.

Why are the fags not voting together? Am I crazy to think that should be common sense?

Yeah. Why do we have to? We're still two different people with two different opinions.

We're keeping each other alive because if one of us dies then both of us do. Doesn't mean we agree on who all is scum or cult. We just know that neither of us are.

What? If I had a partner in this game I would be talking step by step with him. Especially if we were both town. This make no sense.

Will someone other then the fags tell me if I'm crazy...please.

What? If I had a partner in this game I would be talking step by step with him. Especially if we were both town. This make no sense.

Yeah, why not be a semi-powerful voting bloc?

OK,

vote - Carlito

Who said we haven't done that? We've talked about plenty of things. We just don't happen to agree about everything.

Your crazy. yet, you would think if two people are town and they know it, they should be able to agree on who isn't. The whole challenge to this game is not knowing who the bad guys are. If both the sphincter stuffers are town I do agree it's weird they can't agree.

The whole premise is you get less mafia but they know who they are and the townies are all anonymous. So the mafia works together in cohesion as the townies try and figure out who is who. So you two fudge packers are trying to tell us you know each other are innocent and can't agree on who to go after? For the good of the town you two should be playing together.

unvote virgil

vote: Carlito Im done buying your crap. It makes no sense you two are both town and can't use your IM's to work together. Throw in the silenced nonsense and we can just lynch all liars. You guys have told alot of lies.

Around and around the discussion went, until a decision was reached. Carlito must go!

image.php?u=4153&dateline=1241108983

Crusher (Carlito Brigante), a Townie, is dead

Final Vote Count

Tony Soprano (2) - Carlito Brigante, Ace Rothstein

Virgil Sollozzo (1) - Marcellus Wallace

Carlito Brigante (4) - Tony Soprano, Virgil Sollozzo, Jimmy Conway, Fredo Corleone,

But we're not done.

Eying the body on the floor, Marcellus Wallace began sobbing

"Crusher! My beautiful Crusher! I don't want to live without you!"

Pulling out a knife, he stabs himself in the chest and collapses on top of the body, dead.

image.php?u=3277&dateline=1224473976

JiF (Marcellus Wallace), a Townie, is dead

Night has fallen

Night will end at 9pm Tues

Around and around the discussion went, until a decision was reached. Carlito must go!

image.php?u=4153&dateline=1241108983

Crusher (Carlito Brigante), a Townie, is dead

Final Vote Count

Tony Soprano (2) - Carlito Brigante, Ace Rothstein

Virgil Sollozzo (1) - Marcellus Wallace

Carlito Brigante (4) - Tony Soprano, Virgil Sollozzo, Jimmy Conway, Fredo Corleone,

But we're not done.

Eying the body on the floor, Marcellus Wallace began sobbing

"Crusher! My beautiful Crusher! I don't want to live without you!"

Pulling out a knife, he stabs himself in the chest and collapses on top of the body, dead.

image.php?u=3277&dateline=1224473976

JiF (Marcellus Wallace), a Townie, is dead

Night has fallen

Night will end at 9pm Tues

i****ingh8u Doggin.

And **** the fags. You got to be kidding me they were telling the truth.

WTF??

This is bad.

LOL, Doggin. You're the best.

We all knew the homos had to be JiF and Crusher. Bravo!

+1 the best part was watching them both repeadetedly refer to Carlito and Marcellius with homophobic slurs :rl:

Archived