JI/JN Border War Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

Ok guys I feel it is necessary to be honest with you guys: I am the final member of the JI team. And for several days now (even before Vito was taken out) our main priority has been to take out cult. Clearly we haven't done a good enough job because Jimmy is still here and despite his posts conceding defeat he's still as dangerous to the town as I am. Just because his team has a different name doesn't mean he is somehow less "scum" than I am.

Tony, Virgil ask yourselves this: Why would I take out Fredo last night? Wouldn't the uncertainy surrounding 2 people claiming doc be to my advantage on the last day? Wouldn't this day go by a lot easier for me since instead of me vs JiFfy Conway it was Fredo vs Virgil? The reason I bring this up is because Jimmy calling himself the "most powerless CL in the world" is laughable at best considering he couldn't be NKed. I know because I attempted to do so just last night. You really think that was the last trick up his sleeve? Notice in his original "reveal" post how he kept saying he'd have an unsuccessful conversion attempt rather than no conversion attempt? If you're gonna make such a big deal about conceding defeat to the town why tell them they can't be converted, yet also tell them you're still gonna try? Do you actually believe he'll submit a night conversion with the intention that it will fail?

Here's the deal. I'm not gonna lie to you guys and say lynching Jimmy guarantees win for you cause it won't. But neither will lynching me, despite what he says. He'll still have an opportunity to convert one of you during the night if I'm lynched, and I'll still have an opportunity to NK one of you if he's lynched.

What's the difference in lynching one of us than? From your standpoint in terms of winning the game, there isn't a difference. But Jimmy has spent the last several days trying to get everyone else to kill Virgil. And Tony over the past few days with the exception of one or two posts Jimmy has tied himself to you so much that not only have I voted for you twice thinking you 2 were the cult partners but I also actually thought for a period there that both claiming docs were town and you and Jimmy were cult.

Jimmy and I have said our pieces and we've both gone all in, but whereas Jimmy is guaranteeing you a win if you vote for me, all I can guarantee you is that Jimmy is still bluffing when he guarantees you a win. Oddly enough voting to let the mafia member live will actually be most in the spirit of honest sportsmanship. I'm challenging Virgil to an legitimate WIFOM showdown. All you and Tony have to do is vote Conway.

LOL!!! Thank you Ace. This is exactly what I needed. And no joke, you played brilliantly...no heat at all until the last day for mafia is impressive to say the least.

Tony, Virgil. The reason why Ace failed at killing me last night is because as long as I had a teammate, I could not die from a NK, they would die in my place. The only way I could die is by lynch. Tonight I'm able to be NK'ed because I dont have a partner, pun intended, I love you Crusher.

Once again, this all you need to know, I can't recruit any of you. I have tried and failed and Doggin told me "You are not allowed to convert that player, conversion failed." Do the math fellas, for whatever reason, either I lose power as the game progresses or you guys have a restriction from conversion, I am not able to convert.

Lynch me, Ace can NK, if he hits correctly game over, town losses. Lynch Ace, I cant recruit, lynch me tomorrow, game over, town losses.

Ace just made it that simple for you to decide. There is literally nothing else to say. Its a pretty simple choice. And Virgil the role block theory is out the window with Ace revealing...you are a sharp guy, you can figure this out, cat butt might need brail, but hopefully you can help him out. ;)

I <3 u all, especially Crusher, my muffin top.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Virgil I tried to NK him and Fredo ended up sleeping with the fishes. You really think thats all he's got up his sleeve? You think he's gonna just limp into the night phase, not do anything, and come back during the day tomorrow with "Congratulations guys! Go ahead and kill me now!"?

LOL!!!

What else am I going to do, I have already admitted I am the CL. Its not like I am going to have a defense during the day.

Brother, you and I both know that they need to lynch you. I am done. I cant recruit anymore. Did Doggin tell you your NK's wouldnt go through? LOL!!!

Do some research. As long as the CL has a teamate, they cant be NK'ed. Thats why you failed in attempting me last night. The funniest part about this all is that I knew you would target me and Fredo would die...we talked about it at length and I still feel terrible my little muffin top, I miss you.

The only thing that these guys could possibly be hung up on is if I am telling the truth about the conversions, which I am, and it makes total sense just look at my story, I mapped everything out for you guys and there is no holes and there are no lies.

There is no logical reason whatsoever to let you see the night phase. I'm sorry to do this to you Ace, but I couldnt possibly try and help you win the game because I have been calling you scum for days now. It only makes sense for me to try and help the town win. Sorry.

Cat butt, why do you need him to tell you what to do? Look at what we got here, its a simple choice. Be independent for once. ;)

LOL, go drink a douche puddle! As the other townie, I just wanna be on the same page, is all. The games lasted for 10 weeks, a few more hours are gonna matter? Just push back the 6:00 fisting a bit.

:xxx:

My vote is staying where it is. I'm leaving work now, and will be stopping home briefly before going to poker. I'll check in then and will check in again when I get home later tonight.

Is this my last bad decsion, or my first good one? Only Doggin knows, and he's in a boredom-induced coma.

My vote is staying where it is. I'm leaving work now, and will be stopping home briefly before going to poker. I'll check in then and will check in again when I get home later tonight.

Is this my last bad decsion, or my first good one? Only Doggin knows, and he's in a boredom-induced coma.

LOL...o.k. He's the deal. The game is over for me. Plain and simple. Go ahead and lycnh me and risk the town. I seriously dont care. I'm out in a couple of minutes and probably gone for the night. I have a date with a whale of a woman and cant wait to make waves in her jelly roll.

I have no reason to lie at this point. Literally the game is over for me. The only way for me to win is to be the last man standing becasue I CANT RECRUIT YOU ****ING BASTARDS. Get it through you dirty **** ridden cat butt.

Sorry for the delay, everyone. If Tony won't change his vote, I'm just going to vote: Jimmy. I'd prefer to let him live tonight considering there must be something preventing him from converting people and I'd like to take that chance. Honestly though it's not worth taking the time to try changing Tony's mind, and it's not enough of a difference to me. Good game though, JiF.

With all cards on the table, the town makes the wrong play

Sackdance99 (Jimmy Conway), the Cult Leader, is dead.

All living cultists are returned to their original alignments (oh wait, there are none).

Night Actions in the WIFOM battle are due by 9PM Friday - but it's Friday, so unless you want to wait for Sat. Night for the result, get them in sooner.

I will end the game after tonight, since if Ace misses, he'll be lynched anyway. Good luck.

Final Vote Count

Ace Rothstein (1) - Jimmy Conway

Jimmy Conway (3) - Ace Rothstein, Tony Soprano, Virgil Sollozzo

3 votes to lynch

Sorry for the delay, everyone. If Tony won't change his vote, I'm just going to vote: Jimmy. I'd prefer to let him live tonight considering there must be something preventing him from converting people and I'd like to take that chance. Honestly though it's not worth taking the time to try changing Tony's mind, and it's not enough of a difference to me. Good game though, JiF.

I never said that I wouldn't change my vote. In fact, since it was going to be your decsion in the wifom battle no matter what, I even said I would more or less defer if you felt strongly.

Anyway, good luck Virgil.

The cast:

Alt---------------------------------Player-----------------------------Role

1) Tony Soprano ----------- Norway --------------------SouthernJet

2) Lefty Ruggerio ---------- SMC------------------------PaulieC

3) Al Capone ----------------JVOR----------------------jetsrule

4) Frank Costello -----------CTM----------------------- Faba

5) Ace Rothstein ------------Shutout---------------------Jetswin

6) Nicky Santoro ------------Pac------------------------124

7) Joe Cabot ------------------BG-----------------------Lancemehl

8) Tony Montana ------------Vic------------------------Ches.

9) Marcellus Wallace ------- Woody Paige--------------JiF

10) Henry Hill----------------EY------------------------G.O.B.

11) Jimmy Conway----------JiF-------------------------Sackdance99

12) Tommy DeVito---------AVM-----------------------PragmaticBus

13) Vito Corleone-----------Slats-----------------------Warfish

14) Michael Corleone------Sharrow---------------------DanX

15) Fredo Corleone---------Crusher--------------------Blackout

16) Virgil Sollozo-----------Dan X----------------------Doggin

17) Sonny LoSpecchio -----Thor-----------------------Bronzey

18) Carlito Brigante--------Jets Things/Barmacral-------Crusher

19) John Rooney------------Jets Babe------------------Thor

Carlito started off as Jets Things, and was replaced by my friend Barm from Dragonmount. Unfortunately, you folks made an impression on him, and he may be infesting this board for a while. He's a canadian, so he deserves nothing but mockery.

Role PMs in a minute

Notice - because Joe failed to submit a name night 1, he targeted himself.

He rolled a mirror (reflecting all actions targeting him back at the actor)

Nicky tried to vig-kill him night 1. So the mirror made that bounce back and kill Nicky.

The mafia killed Michael.

And of course, the real JiF and Crusher found each other night 1, while my fake JiF/Crusher took a good 5 days

JiF, Crusher - one of you needs to post you PMs as cultists. I want to see what you were saying.

JiF just had really bad luck - he had a 40% chance of conversion to start the game, but all the unroled players died first, which left him hamstrung at endgame

The cast:

Alt---------------------------------Player-----------------------------Role

1) Tony Soprano ----------- Norway --------------------SouthernJet

2) Lefty Ruggerio ---------- SMC------------------------PaulieC

3) Al Capone ----------------JVOR----------------------jetsrule

4) Frank Costello -----------CTM----------------------- Faba

5) Ace Rothstein ------------Shutout---------------------Jetswin

6) Nicky Santoro ------------Pac------------------------124

7) Joe Cabot ------------------BG-----------------------Lancemehl

8) Tony Montana ------------Vic------------------------Ches.

9) Marcellus Wallace ------- Woody Paige--------------JiF

10) Henry Hill----------------EY------------------------G.O.B.

11) Jimmy Conway----------JiF-------------------------Sackdance99

12) Tommy DeVito---------AVM-----------------------PragmaticBus

13) Vito Corleone-----------Slats-----------------------Warfish

14) Michael Corleone------Sharrow---------------------DanX

15) Fredo Corleone---------Crusher--------------------Blackout

16) Virgil Sollozo-----------Dan X----------------------Doggin

17) Sonny LoSpecchio -----Thor-----------------------Bronzey

18) Carlito Brigante--------Jets Things/Barmacral-------Crusher

19) John Rooney------------Jets Babe------------------Thor

Carlito started off as Jets Things, and was replaced by my friend Barm from Dragonmount. Unfortunately, you folks made an impression on him, and he may be infesting this board for a while. He's a canadian, so he deserves nothing but mockery.

Role PMs in a minute

LOL @ JB not making through day 1 again. Her luck in these games is ****ing hilarious.

Dan X - Doggin...FU Doggin. You are sorry SOB and I hate you. But thanks for setting up a great game! Dickhead. Dan X, great game my man. I should have killed you when I had the chance, totally blew that, it was my biggest mistake of the game.

Welcome Barmacral...I hope I didnt scare you off.

LOL @ Woody as Marcellus...was there any doubt?

Ace - Sharrow. Nice game. You played well. The deck was just stacked against you at the end and I was really hoping you won because those other 2 jokers are MORONS!!! Ha!

The rest of you suck, except for my muffin top.

Archived