JI/JN Border War Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

JiF, Crusher - one of you needs to post you PMs as cultists. I want to see what you were saying.

JiF just had really bad luck - he had a 40% chance of conversion to start the game, but all the unroled players died first, which left him hamstrung at endgame

Damn, so thats why I was getting screwed every figgin night. My god, I really thought you were just enjoying watching me suffer and get irrate! LOL. I was cursing to the high heavens in my PM's to Crusher.

How friggin funny is it that I found him night 1. We were truly meant to be. Destiny.

I will say this. I have deleted a lot of Crusher and I PM's but seriously, it would make the most epic thread of all time to post that ****. We had each other in tears.

One night imparticular when my muffin top was wasted...I have never laughed so hard over the internet in my life. He literally had me crying.

I will see what I can put together, because they are classic.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a very mild taste....this was the last couple of PM's....

Fw: Hello my precious!

Originally Posted by Jimmy Conway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruitment failed. This is ****ing ridiculous.

I am going to be on my own tomorrow.

I <3 U.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goodbye my sweet sweet Boopsie. (sniff) (sniff)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry brother, I am sure that I got you killed.

I will do my best. I will still come for advice to the Crusher account because I feel like a lost puppy dog.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come to my grave anytime you need support. It's the big one by the snack bar with the headstone shaped like a McDnalds sign. You may see Kleck their in the morning paying his respects and eating a McGriddle.

This is sadly the last time I will post from this account. Avenge me my sweet Boopsie.

I was also very upset Joe never postrestricted anyone. Whoever it was would have been required to talk like a pirate for the remainder of the game

That would've been glorious, but knowing my luck I would've targeted myself that night. I just regretted not getting to write more crazy ass posts. I had actually come up with a great idea for my next one before getting knocked off.

For the record, when I was silenced the first time I was banging my head off the wall out of frustration. When I was silenced a second time I was seriously contemplating posting a useless post in the game with the train of thought of "Doggin can forgive one little slipup".

I made some mistakes in the game which when talking to Doggin afterwards made me feel a bit dumb.

1. The Cult Leader screaming confusion, that was a huge scumtell to me, but I didn't jump on it because I didn't think anyone else would, I really should have though.

2. The village idiot role, the first game Doggin ever played (which I was in) had that role, its the only time I've ever seen it, but I do know where it is. I really should have gone and dug it up to show it to you all, as it would have helped my case. Didn't even think of doing that though, however, I knew what role he was referring to.

Now I'm gonna go log out of this account and create myself my own account. I thoroughly enjoyed playing with you all, even though I was unprepared for how intense this game was going to be. You fellows tend to flip out when a person hasn't posted once every day real time, where I'm used to games that have people who will make one post in a game day and just slip under the radar.

For the record, when I was silenced the first time I was banging my head off the wall out of frustration. When I was silenced a second time I was seriously contemplating posting a useless post in the game with the train of thought of "Doggin can forgive one little slipup".

I made some mistakes in the game which when talking to Doggin afterwards made me feel a bit dumb.

1. The Cult Leader screaming confusion, that was a huge scumtell to me, but I didn't jump on it because I didn't think anyone else would, I really should have though.

2. The village idiot role, the first game Doggin ever played (which I was in) had that role, its the only time I've ever seen it, but I do know where it is. I really should have gone and dug it up to show it to you all, as it would have helped my case. Didn't even think of doing that though, however, I knew what role he was referring to.

Now I'm gonna go log out of this account and create myself my own account. I thoroughly enjoyed playing with you all, even though I was unprepared for how intense this game was going to be. You fellows tend to flip out when a person hasn't posted once every day real time, where I'm used to games that have people who will make one post in a game day and just slip under the radar.

You were confused, try being denied a conversion for 6 straight nights after finding 2 great players right off the bat. I went into this game with a game plan, thinking that I would have a fall guy for everything stupid thing I did. When I got ****ed but Doggin over and over wishing it was Crusher, I literally was ready to quit on five occassions.

I gave everything I had being completely handcuffed. It was too late to change my strategy and I kept hoping that I would be able to convert someone.

Yeah, sorry about all that silencing. :P

The funny thing is there was something you said early on that had me suspect that you were not a typical JN poster and maybe came in as a mafia player from somewhere else. Not that it really mattered, just interesting to see that was actually the case. Either way, definitely stick around, although I think there may need to be a little downtime before the next game after this marathon of a mafia game.

True, you may have actually been confused, but one thing I find is a person who claims to be confused is very rarely ever an innocent player. Its usually a mafia tactic to throw people off, and often works.

Perhaps in most cases, but in JiF's case it just so happens that he's not too bright.

Well, mostly we're a bunch of creeps, simpletons, and wang-sniffers. Welcome! :sheepf::strip1:

Doggin, great, great game. Just crazy. Great game everyone (other than JiF, who just played terribly!), and thanks for saving the town's azz Virgil!

True, you may have actually been confused, but one thing I find is a person who claims to be confused is very rarely ever an innocent player. Its usually a mafia tactic to throw people off, and often works.

Yep. It's one thing to say "I'm confused"

Its another thing to repeat it in every post.

Invariably, people who do are hiding the fact that they actually have inside information about what's going on. It's not foolproof, but there's a high level of correlation there.

Well, mostly we're a bunch of creeps, simpletons, and wang-sniffers. Welcome! :sheepf::strip1:

Doggin, great, great game. Just crazy. Great game everyone (other than JiF, who just played terribly!), and thanks for saving the town's azz Virgil!

:biggrin:

Thanks - I had a lot of fun watching it

Oh, and why the hell do people keep trying to kill me on night one every freakin' game these days? I mean seriously, what the crap!

Awesome set up Doggin.

Welcome new dude.

Bleedin people probably try to kill you day one because your so likeable.

Congrats town.

Love you jif.

EY is teh MVP

Notice - because Joe failed to submit a name night 1, he targeted himself.

He rolled a mirror (reflecting all actions targeting him back at the actor)

Nicky tried to vig-kill him night 1. So the mirror made that bounce back and kill Nicky.

The mafia killed Michael.

And of course, the real JiF and Crusher found each other night 1, while my fake JiF/Crusher took a good 5 days

Gah!

I was just about to post what a dumbass pac was for shooting the cop and it turns out it was fricken bleedin who boned it..

Good game everyone.. Sharrow and Slats did very well as mafia, played a clean game. When i died I thought Tony Soprano and Carlito were the next two scum. You should've let me live as I wasn't on to either one of you :D

Here's a very mild taste....this was the last couple of PM's....

Fw: Hello my precious!

Originally Posted by Jimmy Conway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruitment failed. This is ****ing ridiculous.

I am going to be on my own tomorrow.

I <3 U.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goodbye my sweet sweet Boopsie. (sniff) (sniff)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry brother, I am sure that I got you killed.

I will do my best. I will still come for advice to the Crusher account because I feel like a lost puppy dog.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come to my grave anytime you need support. It's the big one by the snack bar with the headstone shaped like a McDnalds sign. You may see Kleck their in the morning paying his respects and eating a McGriddle.

This is sadly the last time I will post from this account. Avenge me my sweet Boopsie.

Lol.. I gotta know what Crushers wife would think if she saw these private messages to Jif (or what Jif's boyfriend would think for that matter)

Gah!

I was just about to post what a dumbass pac was for shooting the cop and it turns out it was fricken bleedin who boned it..

Good game everyone.. Sharrow and Slats did very well as mafia, played a clean game. When i died I thought Tony Soprano and Carlito were the next two scum. You should've let me live as I wasn't on to either one of you :D

I didn't bone nothing, I made Pac kill himself... I should get a medal for that. :biggrin:

I didn't bone nothing, I made Pac kill himself... I should get a medal for that. :biggrin:

Actually that's true. I stand corrected.

You had a power role which from the looks of it, was much more beneficial to the town. So he's an idiot for targeting you anyway.

Another thought.. You probably saved me too. I'm sure the pactard would've NK'd me the second he figured out who I was.. So I owe you a thanks!

Good game to all. I had a lot of fun, unfortunately I forgot I had a wedding in Cabo, Mexico and the one thing I forgot to bring on my trip?- My computer. I had no cell phone, nothing but it was insanely fun, and lots of twists and turns this game. Tip of the cap to everyone who played!

Perhaps in most cases, but in JiF's case it just so happens that he's not too bright.

Yep. It's one thing to say "I'm confused"

Its another thing to repeat it in every post.

Invariably, people who do are hiding the fact that they actually have inside information about what's going on. It's not foolproof, but there's a high level of correlation there.

Everyone of you can kiss my ass! I have won 3 of these games in my past and I always go with the confused route. Once my drunk ass posted under JiF, I figured you guys might buy it. Time to change that routine.

Seriously though, it would have been near impossible to make it through to the end with all the denials I had. My intentions were to create confusion and have a fall guy. If I would have had one more successful recruit, I would have won easily, so yeah, saying you are confused isnt always the best route, but its not bad idea when you have people that will jump on the sword for you...my luck just didnt work out that way.

Lol.. I gotta know what Crushers wife would think if she saw these private messages to Jif (or what Jif's boyfriend would think for that matter)

Apparently she thinks I am funny!!! Hehehehehe

Gah!

There was one post from about a month ago where you said something to the effect of me having the worst aim in the history of mafia.

Being that I knew exactly who you were you can imagine the incredible restraint it took for me not to go ape **** in thread.

Friggin BG you bastid!! How do you forget you have a role on night 1?!?!?!

There was one post from about a month ago where you said something to the effect of me having the worst aim in the history of mafia.

Being that I know exactly who you were you can imagine the incredible restraint it took for me not to go ape **** in thread.

Friggin BG you bastid!! How do you forget you have a role on night 1?!?!?!

BTW, I can't say this enough - townie vigilantes should never kill night 1, and probably should only kill once or twice in the game. Just because you have the ability to kill doesn't mean you should. Especially early in the game, odds are much higher that you'll take out a townie than mafia.

BTW, everyone - sharrow was Michael Corleone. shutout was Ace.

BTW, I can't say this enough - townie vigilantes should never kill night 1, and probably should only kill once or twice in the game. Just because you have the ability to kill doesn't mean you should. Especially early in the game, odds are much higher that you'll take out a townie than mafia.

BTW, everyone - sharrow was Michael Corleone. shutout was Ace.

Meanwhile YOU said in my role PM that I HAD to kill at least once every 3 (I believe) game nights.

I figured I'd get it out of the way night 1 and holster as long as I could if unsuccessful.

Excuse me Mr. Moderators!! Excuse me! When and if their is another game I would like a role that allows me to kill Pac. Twice if I can. Thank you for any consideration given to this matter.

Doggin neglected to mention that he told me I had to kill... Even in post game write ups you can't trust this guy... jeesh.

Meanwhile YOU said in my role PM that I HAD to kill at least once every 3 (I believe) game nights.

I figured I'd get it out of the way night 1 and holster as long as I could if unsuccessful.

Yeah, 'cause I figured without that, a smart vig would just never kill. Still the smart play was waiting til night 3, when you had more information and less chance of hitting a townie, not "getting it out of the way early" :biggrin:

FYI my whole story about work and all that is actually true. I work for Columbia Sportswear, so if any of you guys ever really want a Jacket, we'll be launching an online store later this year and I'll be able to give you my discount :)

My Dad sells a ton of Columbia... They put together a great variety of stuff in B&T sizes.

Archived