JI/JN Border War Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a great game.

I got c0cky towards the end, and wanted to push thru. That was my screw-up. But I knew 100% that JiFFy was cult (weak case, my ass!), and really thought I could plow that thru.

And when the Doc was saying the scum couldn't kill him, I was just about ready to take him out right then and there. It was the scum that was holding off waiting to hear what he had to say. I was hoping that he'd tell us that he wanted us to kill Cabot in exchange for.... whatever.

But we killed Cabot anyway, which Doggin promptly told me was a, "good call," because he had submitted my name that night, and he was going to get another investigation.

And CTM, I had you pegged night one! I'm not that good at that sort of thing, but you have a tell. ;-) We kept you around for as long as we did because you were more helpful than not, but after a while it got more and more dangerous keeping a player we knew was strong around much longer.

We discussed NK'ing Jimmy sooner, and I really wish we had. Also discussed taking out either of the lovers before they met. That would've been cool. I really thought that Doggin put two pairs in the game with Michael/Nicky, but that was just more random confusion.

It was a great game.

I got c0cky towards the end, and wanted to push thru. That was my screw-up. But I knew 100% that JiFFy was cult (weak case, my ass!), and really thought I could plow that thru.

And when the Doc was saying the scum couldn't kill him, I was just about ready to take him out right then and there. It was the scum that was holding off waiting to hear what he had to say. I was hoping that he'd tell us that he wanted us to kill Cabot in exchange for.... whatever.

But we killed Cabot anyway, which Doggin promptly told me was a, "good call," because he had submitted my name that night, and he was going to get another investigation.

And CTM, I had you pegged night one! I'm not that good at that sort of thing, but you have a tell. ;-) We kept you around for as long as we did because you were more helpful than not, but after a while it got more and more dangerous keeping a player we knew was strong around much longer.

We discussed NK'ing Jimmy sooner, and I really wish we had. Also discussed taking out either of the lovers before they met. That would've been cool. I really thought that Doggin put two pairs in the game with Michael/Nicky, but that was just more random confusion.

I was just glad they lynched your ass when they did. I was so pissed that after two friggin' nights of silencing I get NKed only to receive a PM from doggin that essentially says "had you lived you would've received a guilty investigation result."

It was a great game.

I don't have a tell!! Lol..

I think i was one of the first people pegged. I tried to play it cool for a bit, but couldn't do it.

And how was I more helpful to you, i pushed Vic and SMC's case on back to back days and they were both scum :frown:

I think i was one of the first people pegged. I tried to play it cool for a bit, but couldn't do it.

And how was I more helpful to you, i pushed Vic and SMC's case on back to back days and they were both scum :frown:

I know some people pegged me early but I didn't even try to change myself even slightly. I just didn't really care all that much, I was just going to play however I felt like playing.

You guys doing another Mafia game? If you are count me in.

/in for next..

I think EY is up in the normal rotation, but maybe a new guy wants a shot at creating a game?

Great game doggin..

The funny thing is she actually was relieved when she found out JiF was a dude. Ms. Crusher has 7 compressions fractures of her spine as proof Crusher isn't gay.

jif is my boopsie.

SHouldn't lie to the wife.. hazardous to marriage..

There was one post from about a month ago where you said something to the effect of me having the worst aim in the history of mafia.

Being that I knew exactly who you were you can imagine the incredible restraint it took for me not to go ape **** in thread.

Friggin BG you bastid!! How do you forget you have a role on night 1?!?!?!

Lol.. I did say that.. WHo new that BG could be so dumb as to forget he's rolled..

Lol.. I did say that.. WHo new that BG could be so dumb as to forget he's rolled..

The funny thing is I didn't forget I was roled, I just forgot I had a night action.

I was actually sending PMs back and forth that night asking doggin questions about my post restriction. When I got that PM stating that I didn't submit my night action I felt like such an ass. Which btw, for that day I also would've been lynched at L-1.

The funny thing is I didn't forget I was roled, I just forgot I had a night action.

I was actually sending PMs back and forth that night asking doggin questions about my post restriction. When I got that PM stating that I didn't submit my night action I felt like such an ass. Which btw, for that day I also would've been lynched at L-1.

Yep.

Of course, the entire night I'm going "forget . . . forget . . . forget"

I put too much thought into that role; if he'd died night 1, I'd have cried.

Yep.

Of course, the entire night I'm going "forget . . . forget . . . forget"

I put too much thought into that role; if he'd died night 1, I'd have cried.

Haha, nice... so you already knew it was a mirror for that night but were just waiting to see who I used it on? Too funny.

It was a great game.

Deer in headlights buddy, full on frozen!

SHouldn't lie to the wife.. hazardous to marriage..

Guess what?

ifukinh8u

Haha. It crippled me not to be listmaking. After not having internet the first week it was too much to catch up on. As you can tell I went a little crazy. :biggrin:

Great game to everyone! Shutout and I finally got to face off in our WIFOM battle (after the last game).

Apologies again for the delay at towards the end.

Shutout and Slats were great.

Kiss my ass. If only you bastards knew what I was up against.

Haha. It crippled me not to be listmaking. After not having internet the first week it was too much to catch up on. As you can tell I went a little crazy. :biggrin:

Great game to everyone! Shutout and I finally got to face off in our WIFOM battle (after the last game).

So who did you protect and why?

Same from shutout..

You bastard! You did it to me again! Will the smiley face killer never get his vengeance???

:box:

FWIW he protected Soprano.

Great game guys, sorry if I slowed things down but I really have been working the ridiculous hours I said I was.

Oh and JiF don't feel too bad about being unlucky. I didn't get a single NK that I submitted once I was left on my own. After Vito got lynched I targeted Marcellus and he was protected, the next night I shoot at Conway and get Fredo, and then get blocked to lose the game

Oh and JiF don't feel too bad about being unlucky. I didn't get a single NK that I submitted once I was left on my own. After Vito got lynched I targeted Marcellus and he was protected, the next night I shoot at Conway and get Fredo, and then get blocked to lose the game

Yeah I was pulling for you when the lucky morons got lucky. :D

You do, but I ain't telling what it is. ;-)

I had no idea that Henry was EY until he screwed up, then I knew I wanted him gone. You seeming to believe he was the CL took me by surprise, because to me it was obvious that he wasn't - he was just pissed about dropping the curtain and becoming a target. But you helped me on that front.

Vic killed himself with his attack on Henry and his invisibility. SMC got caught with Cabot's investigation. Without that, I think he could've pulled it out another day. I didn't hold either of those against you. I thought we were friends.

I got greedy and impatient. I should've laid back. I was also going to claim to be the town role-blocker, but I didn't have my story straight in my head. That cult-filled train moved extremely quickly.

ih8u, JiF.

Ok... If no one else wants a shot at modding, I'll need the weekend to think of a new game.

Let me know.

It's games like this one that remind me that I'm nowhere close to being able to put one together, yet.

I had no idea that Henry was EY until he screwed up, then I knew I wanted him gone. You seeming to believe he was the CL took me by surprise, because to me it was obvious that he wasn't - he was just pissed about dropping the curtain and becoming a target. But you helped me on that front.

via PM:

You probably would have been dead soon anyway considering the mafia killed me because they thought I was you.

It's games like this one that remind me that I'm nowhere close to being able to put one together, yet.

If I mod, I'm going to do a generic game... for real this time.. everything well be spelled out in the beginning... No surprises, just scum hunting.

You do, but I ain't telling what it is. ;-)

Vic killed himself with his attack on Henry and his invisibility. SMC got caught with Cabot's investigation. Without that, I think he could've pulled it out another day. I didn't hold either of those against you. I thought we were friends.

I got greedy and impatient. I should've laid back. I was also going to claim to be the town role-blocker, but I didn't have my story straight in my head. That cult-filled train moved extremely quickly.

ih8u, JiF.

Slats, the cult was only me and Fredo at that point. I only had Frank for 2 days. It wasnt cult filled. You were just a deer in headlights when you came back and the train was formed.

You played really well though, I tried to recruit you. And for the record Crusher was begging me all along to recruit you and I wouldnt listen to him. He was getting pissed...lol...and I was getting a bit jealous. He had a major hard on for you.

LOL @ JB not making through day 1 again. Her luck in these games is ****ing hilarious.

Dan X - Doggin...FU Doggin. You are sorry SOB and I hate you. But thanks for setting up a great game! Dickhead. Dan X, great game my man. I should have killed you when I had the chance, totally blew that, it was my biggest mistake of the game.

Welcome Barmacral...I hope I didnt scare you off.

LOL @ Woody as Marcellus...was there any doubt?

Ace - Sharrow. Nice game. You played well. The deck was just stacked against you at the end and I was really hoping you won because those other 2 jokers are MORONS!!! Ha!

The rest of you suck, except for my muffin top.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Archived