UFC 2009 Undisputed

TaborJet

• 3 weeks later...
Your son bought it? WTF? He's in on the JN proceeds now too?

8th grade year is a pretty big money maker. Confirmation followed up by graduation. Cash flow isn't one of his problems right now. :-P

Oh and no, I keep the profits all to myself! Bastard.

• 3 weeks later...

On a related note. I also downloaded Fight Night. I was pumped when the intro came on with Tyson and Ali going at it. Once I started a fight all excitement left me. UFC blows it away as far as I could tell.

8th grade year is a pretty big money maker. Confirmation followed up by graduation. Cash flow isn't one of his problems right now. :-P

Oh and no, I keep the profits all to myself! Bastard.

Lucky bastard! I haven't seen any of my Confirmation or graduation money from 7th and 8th grade, respectively. Heck, I've never seen my Communion money either. And I still only have like $200 in my bank account.

My parents just take it all, lol.

Lucky bastard! I haven't seen any of my Confirmation or graduation money from 7th and 8th grade, respectively. Heck, I've never seen my Communion money either. And I still only have like $200 in my bank account.

My parents just take it all, lol.

They should give the money back and then serve you with a bill for room & board, food, clothing, the tuition for your nerdy private school, Internet bandwidth, pocket protectors, and your Metrocard.

I'm sure it'll all even out.

They should give the money back and then serve you with a bill for room & board, food, clothing, the tuition for your nerdy private school, Internet bandwidth, pocket protectors, and your Metrocard.

I'm sure it'll all even out.

I'm just kidding, but for whatever it's worth: I buy my own clothes, my school is free, they'd have to pay the same bandwidth for themselves, I'm not that nerdy for pocket protectors, and my money from work pays for my Metrocard.

I appreciate what they do, I'm just messing around.

I'm just kidding, but for whatever it's worth: I buy my own clothes, my school is free, they'd have to pay the same bandwidth for themselves, I'm not that nerdy for pocket protectors, and my money from work pays for my Metrocard.

I appreciate what they do, I'm just messing around.

I was busting your balls, Wormser. No need to get all defensive. :P

I got my first serious ass beating last night. I created a Light Heavyweight fighter. I lost one fight early on by a lucky KO to a guy that I later obliterated in a rematch. I worked my way up the ranks beating the likes of Tito Ortiz and Chuck Liddell. Then came my match against Rashas Evans. I was used as a fill in but I figured I'd take the fight anyway just to see where I stood. Bad idea. I tried to stand up with him but he just took me to the ground at will. I managed to hang on the first time long enough for the ref to stand us up. He immediately took me down again and knocked me out. Looks like I have some work to do on my takedown defense and ground defense. :lol:

I went to NYC to get this game the night it came out. Dana White was there signing autographs.. I got the game and bounced. **** him. Let's play: giantbeat

I still can't believe Clay Guida is not in this game. That, and no southpaws. I love the game but that's pretty lame.

I went to NYC to get this game the night it came out. Dana White was there signing autographs.. I got the game and bounced. **** him. Let's play: giantbeat

I still can't believe Clay Guida is not in this game. That, and no southpaws. I love the game but that's pretty lame.

I hear ya about the no southpaws. I'm a southpaw myself and would have loved to set my fighter up like that but it's all good. This is their first effort at this. Hopefully next time around they'll have it set up like EA where you can take a picture of yourself and use it as your fighter. That would rule.

I hear ya about the no southpaws. I'm a southpaw myself and would have loved to set my fighter up like that but it's all good. This is their first effort at this. Hopefully next time around they'll have it set up like EA where you can take a picture of yourself and use it as your fighter. That would rule.

I didn't know you could do that. The whole thing about Clay Guida confuses me.. they couldn't put him in the game because of his hair?

Okay, so I finally worked up the courage to fight online. I didn't think it was possible but I love this game even more now. The online is awesome!! I got my a$$ kicked early on losing my first seven fights but I have bounced back and won five now.

If anyone plays online on the PS3 let me know. I've starting to get pretty good at this stuff. Had two knockouts last night each within a minute. Most online players don't like the ground game. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
I just started playing online again bc now that the patch is out they stopped the people leaving thing makes the game so much better.

Weird, I never really encountered this. There was a few times when I was getting my a$$ kicked and the game just kinda froze and then disconnected. I just figured that was one of us losing our connection because I sure as hell couldn't imagine them quitting when they were winning the fight.

Archived