PFSIKH

How large is the Jays lead?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How large is the Jays lead?

• 1 Game (Current lead)
    • 5-7 Games
    • 8-10 Games

Another Bay thread? :rolleyes:

Maybe we should start another poll. "How many more games would the Sox have won if Jason Bay could hit without PFSIKH's mouth on his johnson constantly?"

;)

this may be my favorite post to return to this site to and read....

Bay is in the right place for his skills....

If Bay were on the Yankees his numbers would be very Abreu-like.....not bad but not earth-shattering

Another Bay thread? :rolleyes:

Maybe we should start another poll. "How many more games would the Sox have won if Jason Bay could hit without PFSIKH's mouth on his johnson constantly?"

;)

At least Bay is relevant.

Of course, the laughs one can get from the Blind Lemming Legion known as Yankee Nation, is too much to pass up at times.

So please give us another thread on:

(insert player name) sucks!

(insert player name) is awesome!

(insert player name) is on Baseball America's Top 10 prospects list!

(insert player name) has 10 innings of experience, but is bound for the Hall of Fame!!!

Is that all of the subjects SKank Nation posts 100x a day? I think it is.

Of course, the laughs one can get from the Blind Lemming Legion known as Yankee Nation, is too much to pass up at times.

(insert player name) has 10 innings of experience, but is bound for the Hall of Fame!!!

link?

So you're not just brutal Pats and Red Sox homer, you're also one of those lame, boring and predictable Yankee haters as well?

What is it like to have more hate for a team than you have love for your favorite team?

So you're not just brutal Pats and Red Sox homer, you're also one of those lame, boring and predictable Yankee haters as well?

What is it like to have more hate for a team than you have love for your favorite team?

No, I am a realist.

I know what the Sox and Patriots are. This is unlike most Yankee fans who think by being a Yankee fan they are the most knowledgeable and anything shat out Steinbrenner's a$$ is gold.

No, I am a realist.

I know what the Sox and Patriots are. This is unlike most Yankee fans who think by being a Yankee fan they are the most knowledgeable and anything shat out Steinbrenner's a$$ is gold.

All I see here is the boring rants of a stereotypical Yankee hater with no basis in reality. This post is beyond comical.

No, I am a realist.

You're generalizing there bub. When you generalize it doesn't make you look knowledgeable. I actually think when you have to have a conversation you're very bright and spot on, but don't go around saying "Yankee fans this and that."

Fans are derived from the word FANatic. Some people are brighter then others. JMO.

Red Sox fans always hated the Yankees more than they loved their own team. And Yankee fans used to laugh at them. Then they began doing the same thing.

w/o him they most likely don't win a championship. he was a key player. A headache yes but i'd rather have him and his problems than ARod and his.

The Sox didn't have that option. What Manny did in those championship years had nothing to do with the problems he caused them last season. It reached a point where he forced them to trade him. He was done. He wasn't going to play for them any more. End of story. He was a cancer.

The Sox didn't have that option. What Manny did in those championship years had nothing to do with the problems he caused them last season. It reached a point where he forced them to trade him. He was done. He wasn't going to play for them any more. End of story. He was a cancer.

Well said.

The point that nyjunc is missing in both Bay threads is that the comments made are about the present, not the past.

As of today Bay is in the lineup and playing very well while Manny won't see the field until July.

You're generalizing there bub. When you generalize it doesn't make you look knowledgeable. I actually think when you have to have a conversation you're very bright and spot on, but don't go around saying "Yankee fans this and that."

Fans are derived from the word FANatic. Some people are brighter then others. JMO.

I said.....most.....not all. There are some rational Yankee fans. Unfortunately, when ever an opposing opinion is given there are about 5 typical replies. :rolleyes:

Red Sox fans always hated the Yankees more than they loved their own team. And Yankee fans used to laugh at them. Then they began doing the same thing.

Spot on LBS.

+1

w/o him they most likely don't win a championship. he was a key player. A headache yes but i'd rather have him and his problems than ARod and his.

As Guido said, what does that have to with anything?

No one is disputing that Manny contributed to the 2004 and 2007 Sox.

You want to bring up his contributions. Lets not forget all of his contributions. Lets not forget August 2006 when he had his first infamous Operation Shutdown. The Sox were fighting for the WC and to a lesser extent the division. Manny got a phantom injury and missed most of the next four weeks. The Sox fell out of contention for both by the time he was healthy. Then again last year, he also started Operation Shutdown as the team was again fighting for a WC and the division. And this does not count the annual "I want to leave Boston" rants.

Yet you believe the Sox should have kept him because of what he did 2 and 5 years ago? :confused: What he did in the past is getting over shadowed at what he had been doing recently. Eventually, that headache is not worth it the hassle. Manny was clearly beyond this point.

They absolutely had an option just like they did in previous years.

They absolutely had an option just like they did in previous years.

They had no option. Theo went to the players and they overwhelmingly said that Manny needed to go. Enough was enough. He was tearing the clubhouse apart.

BTW: Has Manny addressed his Dodgers teammates after receiving his 50 game ban and potentially derailing their season?

Archived